Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

What animals have you been bitten by?

Old 01-25-2012, 07:01 PM   #1
Erich
Surferdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurferdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurferdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurferdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurferdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurferdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurferdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurferdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurferdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurferdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurferdude is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Erich
Surferdude's Tacoma Gallery
What animals have you been bitten by?

Ok I heard this on a local radio station and thought with all the other silly/fun stuff here, why not this!

Here it is. What animals have you been bitten by and why?

I'll start:

-Parrot: probably remembered me teasing him about clipped wings...
-Turtles: they bite anything put near their mouth...
-Hamsters: they're demonic and quite painful
-Garden snakes: they bite when you catch em at first, then calm down
-LargeMouth Bass: don't hold the crayfish in your fingers too long under water
-StingRay: confused my bald skull for a giant squid in Cayman Islands
-Lizards: they make a fine ear-ring, tap their nose, they open their mouth, attach to ear, voila. Note to self, don't do this with larger lizards...
edit:
-Dog: while riding my bicycle up a hill, couldn't get away from him. Told the owner and was sad to hear that he put the dog down a few days later. Guess I wasn't his first bite.
-Goose: She didn't like me running down a trail apparently close to her nest, they can move quick! Bit me on my tricep whilst I ran faster!
-Cats of course, I probably caused it though...

Well I'm sure there's more than I can recall so, you're turn!
Old 01-25-2012, 07:02 PM   #2
Sunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sunner's Tacoma Gallery
Duck. I fucking hate ducks.
Old 01-25-2012, 07:08 PM   #3
R.O.U.S.
RV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to behold
Army: Veteran - 154th Sig. Bn., USARSO Panama
Name: Paul
RV7Garage's Tacoma Gallery
Snake, cat, dog, female human, fishes, parrot, jellyfish, that's about it I guess.
Old 01-25-2012, 07:09 PM   #4
R.O.U.S.
RV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunner View Post
Duck. I fucking hate ducks.

Loll
Old 01-25-2012, 07:11 PM   #5
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
DOg, cat, scorpion, spider, ants....a shit load of fucking ants, lizards, my brother, all my sisters, my Wife, and a few other misc insects.
Old 01-25-2012, 07:12 PM   #7
Polymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Polymerhead's Tacoma Gallery
This girl - it bled a lot.

But luckily never this girl, because I'd be in hospital or dead.

Old 01-25-2012, 07:13 PM   #8
A country boy can survive
pyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
pyroskier's Tacoma Gallery
-seagull
-pidgeon
-dog
-cat
-parrot
-garder snake
-ground squirrel (had leather gloves on)
-bald eagle (good story)
Old 01-25-2012, 07:13 PM   #10
R.O.U.S.
A cow... that's too damn funny!
Old 01-25-2012, 07:14 PM   #11
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
i wonder if i'm the only one here that's been bitten by a pacman frog

i was trying to feed it a mouse, and it missed the mouse and got my fingers...my whole hand went numb
Old 01-25-2012, 07:15 PM   #12
Polymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Polymerhead's Tacoma Gallery
Also got bit removing a wild little brown bat that had flown into the dorm in college. Never considered rabies or a hospital visit...foolhardy kid I guess.
Old 01-25-2012, 07:16 PM   #13
ouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Royal Canadian Air Force: Mobile Support Equipment Operator
Name: Ryan
ouyin2000's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
i wonder if i'm the only one here that's been bitten by a pacman frog

i was trying to feed it a mouse, and it missed the mouse and got my fingers...my whole hand went numb
Waka waka

Old 01-25-2012, 07:19 PM   #14
Shake and Bake
4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jefferson
4wd Boss's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyroskier View Post
-seagull
-pidgeon
-dog
-cat
-parrot
-garder snake
-ground squirrel (had leather gloves on)
-bald eagle (good story)
DAmn!! lets hear about the bald eagle!!
Old 01-25-2012, 07:20 PM   #15
Banned
4x4jeep is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4jeep is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4jeep is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4jeep is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4jeep is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4jeep is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4jeep is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4jeep is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4jeep is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4jeep is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4jeep is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
4x4jeep's Tacoma Gallery
By a Chick
Old 01-25-2012, 07:26 PM   #16
jackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jackhart's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmcqueen280 View Post
THE MOD BUG
ooh, that one is ESPECIALLY vicious!
Old 01-25-2012, 07:28 PM   #17
MxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MxRacer190's Tacoma Gallery
no idea what this thing was, but it looked like a beetle with horn like pincers. I stepped on it in my garage, and it attached itself to my big toe with it's pincers. Needless to say, I flailed around my garage screaming like a little girl. . .

Here, I found a picture of it.

Old 01-25-2012, 07:29 PM   #18
Trail Runner/Barefoot Beach Runner/Snow Skier
The Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: 94B/76Y Medical Honorable Discharge
Name: Raph, and I'm from Tampa, FL.
Location: Lakewood (Bear Creek), CO. I'm from Tampa. If I was from "Tampa Bay" I'd be a fish!
The Driver's Tacoma Gallery
Twice by my BIL Chow. The second time, I bit the dogs tail, while he was clamping on my forearm. Dog never did it again, and we've become friends.

A roommate's Daschund, GOD I HATED that stupied wiener dog. Punched that idiot dog on its "beak". Knocked it cold, NEVER messed with me again. Roommate kept asking why the pooch was afraid of me...

But the worst bite I ever got, was by a HS gf. Vivian found out that I was cheating with one of her friends and while making out with me bit my tongue so hard, that I was still bleeding several hours later. Mom took me to the ER, where had the bleeding not stop, they were ready to stich me!

I still have a scar, and in my fam, Viv is just referred to as the "bite bitch"...
Old 01-25-2012, 07:31 PM   #20
Oat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant future

Marines:
Oat's Tacoma Gallery
Bees
Hornets
Wasps
Ants
Snakes
Doberman Pinscher
Pitbull
Small ass kitten
Squirrel