WOOHOOO! Happiest Man On Earth!

Old 01-26-2012, 05:12 PM   #1
The slowest build EVER!!
MI4x4Toy will become famous soon enough

Name: Matt
MI4x4Toy's Tacoma Gallery
WOOHOOO! Happiest Man On Earth!

Just went and purchased this shiny set!

HORRIBLE picture quality on my phone I know. But it gets the point across! Oval cut, 10k white gold, 1/4 carrot.

Me and the fiance to be!

YeeHAW!
Old 01-26-2012, 05:17 PM   #2
Trent is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrent is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrent is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrent is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrent is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrent is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrent is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrent is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrent is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrent is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrent is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Trent's Tacoma Gallery
Very nice. Congrats dude.
Old 01-26-2012, 05:18 PM   #3
Banned
IndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
IndianTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Very Nice looking set Congrats
Old 01-26-2012, 05:19 PM   #4
atvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant future

Name: Chris
atvlifestyle's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats.

this will really cut into your toy budget. Ask me how I know (JK). But I guess there are many aspects to being happy. Just remember a happy wife is a happy life.
Old 01-26-2012, 05:21 PM   #6
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery
What a sweetie! She's going to love it! (I would) Congrats to you both!
Old 01-26-2012, 05:22 PM   #8
Boerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: (South Africa) Mechanized Infantry. 1 SAI Btn
Name: Ferdie
Boerseun's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats
Old 01-26-2012, 05:23 PM   #9
The slowest build EVER!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by atvlifestyle View Post
Congrats.

this will really cut into your toy budget. Ask me how I know. But I guess there are many aspects to being happy. Just remember a happy wife is a happy life.
Chris, its funny I've heard this from a guy I work with! She's all about the off-roading and camping so whatever it takes to get us deeper into the woods for some camping shes game!

Thanks everyone, things have just really come around in life and this tops the cake!
Old 01-26-2012, 05:24 PM   #10
Banned
hamsterhater is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamsterhater is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamsterhater is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamsterhater is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamsterhater is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamsterhater is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamsterhater is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamsterhater is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamsterhater is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamsterhater is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamsterhater is one of the sharper tools in the shed
hamsterhater's Tacoma Gallery
best wishes....
Old 01-26-2012, 05:24 PM   #11
CSCHOL is a jewel in the roughCSCHOL is a jewel in the roughCSCHOL is a jewel in the rough

Marines:
Name: Chad
CSCHOL's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet deal dude...better get all of your mods done before. I bought a Quad right before my wedding. Probably not the best move but she still married me.
Old 01-26-2012, 05:26 PM   #12
`
rick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rick's Tacoma Gallery
NIICE congrats Matt
Old 01-26-2012, 05:27 PM   #13
The slowest build EVER!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSCHOL View Post
Sweet deal dude...better get all of your mods done before. I bought a Quad right before my wedding. Probably not the best move but she still married me.
With any luck we will be getting her a ninja 250r in the next year so we can ride together.
Old 01-26-2012, 05:28 PM   #14
atvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant future

Name: Chris
atvlifestyle's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MI4x4Toy View Post
Chris, its funny I've heard this from a guy I work with! She's all about the off-roading and camping so whatever it takes to get us deeper into the woods for some camping shes game!

Thanks everyone, things have just really come around in life and this tops the cake!

We do a big weekend camping trip at silver lake every summer. You guys will have to come with. Usually have a good group of freinds, significant others, some kids, and whoever else wants to come. All total about 15 to 20 people.
Old 01-26-2012, 05:32 PM   #15
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
congrats..What do they say, a sucker born every minute? haha JK man
Old 01-26-2012, 05:32 PM   #16
shit happens then you die
jobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Josh
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
Congratulations buddy that's a good looking lady you sir are a lucky man
Old 01-26-2012, 05:33 PM   #17
rbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant future

Name: Ron
rbeezy's Tacoma Gallery
congrats
Old 01-26-2012, 05:35 PM   #18
Tacolover443 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacolover443 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacolover443 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacolover443 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacolover443 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacolover443 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacolover443 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacolover443 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacolover443 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacolover443 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacolover443 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
Tacolover443's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats!
Old 01-26-2012, 05:38 PM   #19
She's got the jimmy legs
Toyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Toyotacrawler's Tacoma Gallery
Congratulations!