Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Today I make my Third Truck payment

Old 01-27-2012, 09:23 AM   #1
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Today I make my Third Truck payment

And its officially paid off in
(clicks mouse)
BOOM!

My 2011 DCSB Tacoma is fully paid off! Whoo hooo!
Now it is time for a new stereo
Old 01-27-2012, 09:25 AM   #2
Trail Runner/Barefoot Beach Runner/Snow Skier
The Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: 94B/76Y Medical Honorable Discharge
Name: Raph, and I'm from Tampa, FL.
Location: Lakewood (Bear Creek), CO. I'm from Tampa. If I was from "Tampa Bay" I'd be a fish!
The Driver's Tacoma Gallery
Paid off in three payments?

Must be nice! CONGRATS!
Old 01-27-2012, 09:26 AM   #3
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
You wanna pay mine off too?
Old 01-27-2012, 09:36 AM   #4
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Driver View Post
Paid off in three payments?

Must be nice! CONGRATS!
Yes Sir, 3 payments.. And thanks! I never had a car/truck payment in my life.. Always paid for upfront in cash, didn't like not having the Title in my possession.

And I did put a very large cash amount down on the truck when I bought it.
Old 01-27-2012, 09:37 AM   #5
That one guy

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyouto42 View Post
You wanna pay mine off too?
If I get to keep it sure, I'll pay it off My wife would love your truck.
Old 01-27-2012, 09:39 AM   #6
Hot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Pat
Hot Tamale's Tacoma Gallery
Congratulations!
Old 01-27-2012, 09:40 AM   #7
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Funk yeah! Nowa time to do an SAS, right?
Old 01-27-2012, 09:43 AM   #8
Trail Runner/Barefoot Beach Runner/Snow Skier
The Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: 94B/76Y Medical Honorable Discharge
Name: Raph, and I'm from Tampa, FL.
Location: Lakewood (Bear Creek), CO. I'm from Tampa. If I was from "Tampa Bay" I'd be a fish!
The Driver's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aw9d View Post
Yes Sir, 3 payments.. And thanks! I never had a car/truck payment in my life.. Always paid for upfront in cash, didn't like not having the Title in my possession.

And I did put a very large cash amount down on the truck when I bought it.
I know the feeling. Until 2005 ALL my car purchases were cash...

Working my way up to it! In the meantime, I salute your resolution of being deb free!!!

Debt= Being in chains!
Old 01-27-2012, 09:46 AM   #9
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
If I get to keep it sure, I'll pay it off My wife would love your truck.
haha nahhh I'll pass :P

I think I'm down to about 22k left on it...

Wait... nevermind haha
Payoff Amount $19,761.75
yay!
Old 01-27-2012, 09:50 AM   #10
That one guy

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
Funk yeah! Nowa time to do an SAS, right?
First on the list, Stereo.. Then SC.
Old 01-27-2012, 09:52 AM   #11
Self Proclaimed first gen expert :doh:
Greensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
Greensystemsgo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jorgea View Post
That is great. My brother is stuck paying for several months for a Honda. You are really lucky. Thanks for sharing your personal success here at http://www.tacomaworld.com
did you make an accoutn just to post that?!

Welcome!
Old 01-27-2012, 09:57 AM   #12
Iron Beard

Quote:
First on the list, Stereo.. Then SC.
Booossstttttt!!!!!

After Gadget gets the U-CON out and I can finally get mine installed, you're welcome to a ride to get the motivation and itch for it :P
Old 01-27-2012, 10:02 AM   #13
Senior NEWBIE
Tigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Isaac
Tigahshark's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to the club
Old 01-27-2012, 10:05 AM   #14
tractng is on a distinguished road
tractng's Tacoma Gallery
Great to hear man. I normally would pay my car in 2 years in payments. I am looking to get a tacoma. It is a headache looking for use. Probably going new.
Old 01-27-2012, 10:12 AM   #15
Iron Beard

Is it sad I'd probably be at like 6-7k left on payments if I never modded my truck and put that money into the payment instead? HAHA
Old 01-27-2012, 10:23 AM   #16
Erich
Surferdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurferdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurferdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurferdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurferdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurferdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurferdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurferdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurferdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurferdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurferdude is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Erich
Surferdude's Tacoma Gallery
On the other hand....

My interest is only 2.99% on my loan. Although it is nice to be debt free, there's something to be said for leverage.

I'm driving an almost $30k truck for about $450/month. Instead of my money $30k sitting in the truck earning zero interest, it goes into my 401k and hopefully(usually) earns more than my 3% interest rate.

Any interest higher than 5%, I pay off, anything less I keep the loan and use the leftover monthly money, elsewhere.

To each his own and congrats on your new, fully owned truck.
Old 01-27-2012, 10:37 AM   #17
That one guy

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyouto42 View Post
Booossstttttt!!!!!

After Gadget gets the U-CON out and I can finally get mine installed, you're welcome to a ride to get the motivation and itch for it :P
I will take you up on that offer. I wanted to ride in one before I bought it to make sure its worth the amount of money I'll pay to get it installed and tuned properly.

But I LOVE super chargers.. Hate turbo's.. Can't stand lag.. I want power and I want it now!
Old 01-27-2012, 10:43 AM   #18
Iron Beard

Quote:
I will take you up on that offer. I wanted to ride in one before I bought it to make sure its worth the amount of money I'll pay to get it installed and tuned properly.

But I LOVE super chargers.. Hate turbo's.. Can't stand lag.. I want power and I want it now!
I'm not gunna lie... I love turbos way more haha. But, on a truck (especially like mine... armored/offroaded the fuck out) it makes more sense.

Yea man, one thing I learned so far is... the TRD flash is bad lol. That's why I'm waiting on URD since their UCON will be vastly superior to the old APR X-1. Lots more room to grow, plus a better tune out of the box with safer AFR's.
Old 01-27-2012, 10:52 AM   #19
Kenny Fuckin Powers
jtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
jtav2002's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats! Its great owning a vehicle with no payments. I was fortunate it enough to own mine the day I drove it off the lot. Not planning on a new truck until I can do it again.