Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Tattoos! HELP!

Old 01-27-2012, 08:34 PM   #1
LilRedYota is a splendid one to beholdLilRedYota is a splendid one to beholdLilRedYota is a splendid one to beholdLilRedYota is a splendid one to beholdLilRedYota is a splendid one to beholdLilRedYota is a splendid one to beholdLilRedYota is a splendid one to behold

Coast Guard: Father's USCG
Name: Candice
LilRedYota's Tacoma Gallery
Tattoos! HELP!

ok so monday i turn 18 and ill be gettin my first tattoo. i know what i want i just dont know where. i want the double infinity symbol. i was thinking on the inside of the left arm, but im not so sure. i hear this is one of the worst places cause it hurts so bad. HELP!
heres a picture of the tattoo for:
Old 01-27-2012, 08:37 PM   #2
Lazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
Lazylegs's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Lazylegs
don't be a wimp. Put it on the back of your neck. You will love the pain.
Old 01-27-2012, 08:38 PM   #3
is one of the sharper tools in the shed
truckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: evan
truckboattruck's Tacoma Gallery
between your eyebrows.

/thread
Old 01-27-2012, 08:39 PM   #4
TACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TACWUT's Tacoma Gallery
My worse part was the inside and the ditch of my arm. It also helps to have an artist with a light hand. You can check out my sleeve in my profile and nevermind my dumb rib tribal lol. Make sure you think it out or youll end up regreting it like my rib, lol i was 19.
Old 01-27-2012, 08:39 PM   #6
Thorpedo26 is on a distinguished road

Name: Brandon Thorpe
Thorpedo26's Tacoma Gallery
the double infinity symbole really got popular since that "revenge" show came out
Old 01-27-2012, 08:39 PM   #7
LilRedYota is a splendid one to beholdLilRedYota is a splendid one to beholdLilRedYota is a splendid one to beholdLilRedYota is a splendid one to beholdLilRedYota is a splendid one to beholdLilRedYota is a splendid one to beholdLilRedYota is a splendid one to behold

haha. i have a scar right there it wont work (on my neck i mean) and between the eyebrows its good, but then itll look like a unibrow....not so flattering, thanks though haha
Old 01-27-2012, 08:40 PM   #8
tacos is on a distinguished road

Name: Andrew
tacos's Tacoma Gallery
Lower back!
Old 01-27-2012, 08:40 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorpedo26 View Post
the double infinity symbole really got popular since that "revenge" show came out
yea, i wanted it before then haha. they got the idea from me haha
Old 01-27-2012, 08:41 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacos View Post
Lower back!
HEEELLLL NO! haha tramp stamp...not my style
Old 01-27-2012, 08:42 PM   #11
Son of Liberty is on a distinguished road
Son of Liberty's Tacoma Gallery
Don't. Wait. Seriously. This is permanent. You will live with this for life. You should never get a tattoo unless a full year goes by and you still want the same thing in the same place. It should also be personal - what does this tribal design mean to YOU? It looks like you found it in a generic flash book...
Old 01-27-2012, 08:43 PM   #12
is one of the sharper tools in the shed
truckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: evan
truckboattruck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilRedYota View Post
and between the eyebrows its good, but then itll look like a unibrow....not so flattering, thanks though haha
Old 01-27-2012, 08:44 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Liberty View Post
Don't. Wait. Seriously. This is permanent. You will live with this for life. You should never get a tattoo unless a full year goes by and you still want the same thing in the same place. It should also be personal - what does this tribal design mean to YOU? It looks like you found it in a generic flash book...
true. ive wanted this for some time now. and yea its just an idea of what it would look like. i want it more organic, its rather boring in that picture. ill figure it out. and i doubt ill get it monday. im still thinking it all over.
Old 01-27-2012, 08:44 PM   #14
Boiling denim and bangin whores
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clam Slammer
Tacomanator's Tacoma Gallery
Left buttcheek.
Old 01-27-2012, 08:44 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by truckboattruck View Post
of course haha
Old 01-27-2012, 08:45 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacomanator View Post
Left buttcheek.
beautiful haha!
Old 01-27-2012, 08:46 PM   #17
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome. Another mistake in the making.

Old 01-27-2012, 08:46 PM   #18
Government Agent
Sylvario is one of the sharper tools in the shedSylvario is one of the sharper tools in the shedSylvario is one of the sharper tools in the shedSylvario is one of the sharper tools in the shedSylvario is one of the sharper tools in the shedSylvario is one of the sharper tools in the shedSylvario is one of the sharper tools in the shedSylvario is one of the sharper tools in the shedSylvario is one of the sharper tools in the shedSylvario is one of the sharper tools in the shedSylvario is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
Sylvario's Tacoma Gallery
Your body = your choice.

Just make sure the tattoo means something to you. I have ripped some of my friends for getting Japanese symbols when they are not Japanese, have never been to Japan and do not even like Japanese food... I digress.

Inside of your arm (bicep area) will hurt. As will any spot with lots of nerves or shallow depth to a bone (like ankle ball). If you handle shots well and have a moderate threshold for pain you can handle it. A good artist will let you take a break if it gets bad and all your friends will know you are tough!

Also shop around for the tattoo artist. Look for awards and/or magazine articles. There are some amazing artists out there... and there are some that learned in a trailer while smoking home grown herbs. Be selective and ask to see examples of their work. If you see somebody with some particularly amazing ink ask who did it. You do not want to be fixing or having work redone within a year.

Other than that don't pick someplace that is gonna stretch... ie... belly button!
Old 01-27-2012, 08:48 PM   #19
tostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tostidos's Tacoma Gallery
a lot of the artists are willing to work with you and draw something up and ask you fro revisions on what to keep what to go and what to add. Im sure you'll be happy with it, the only suggestion I have is put it in a place where a T-shirt can cover it up for job related reasons. I have one on my right rib cage
Old 01-27-2012, 08:49 PM   #20
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
Also:

If you don't bring custom art, don't bother.