Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

10 reasons not to buy a nissan frontier

Old 12-02-2008, 03:42 PM   #1
This is TW. One never knows what is a joke anymore
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
beastlytaco's Tacoma Gallery
10 reasons not to buy a nissan frontier

i was talking with a buddy of mine today, and he is trying to tell his dad why he should do like him and buy a tacoma. but he said his dad still wants a frontier. now other than nissan being owned by ford, whats some other good reasons to buy a tacoma, instead of buying a nissan.
Old 12-02-2008, 03:43 PM   #2
mall crawlin', web wheelin', concrete cowboy
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
FlawedXJ's Tacoma Gallery
tacomas have higher resale.
Old 12-02-2008, 03:44 PM   #3
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Tacoma looks better and costs less and get better gas mileage
Old 12-02-2008, 03:44 PM   #4
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

and.... all tacomas are sexy. I've seen only a handful of frontiers that I could see competing with a tacoma.
Old 12-02-2008, 03:44 PM   #5
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
oldtacomaguy's Tacoma Gallery
Tacomas get better mileage.
Old 12-02-2008, 03:47 PM   #6
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

yeah i tried to tell him but he wanted proof. so i guess its here. thanks guys
Old 12-02-2008, 03:51 PM   #7

Get a picture of that blonde chick off tacotunes standing next to her tacoma. That may help too.
Old 12-02-2008, 03:52 PM   #8

hahaha. yep. i hadnt thought of that
Old 12-02-2008, 03:54 PM   #9
Aspiring wrench monkey
TacoCo is a glorious beacon of lightTacoCo is a glorious beacon of lightTacoCo is a glorious beacon of lightTacoCo is a glorious beacon of lightTacoCo is a glorious beacon of light

TacoCo's Tacoma Gallery
I test drove a Nismo edition Frontier before I bought my Tacoma, and was actually able to take both of them on a mild off-road trail... The handling of the Frontier was horrible compared to the Tacoma, and that's all the evidence that I needed (the looks of the Frontier didn't hurt either).
Old 12-02-2008, 03:55 PM   #10

it's amazing how well sex sells. Seriously think about it and you'll be amazed. I cruised different forums one day just to see how influencing it is. I can't believe some of the things i've seen attractive women posing with.
Old 12-02-2008, 03:56 PM   #11
Tuned By Gadget
tacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoskim's Tacoma Gallery
girls dont wanna get naked in a frontier, they wanna do the nasty in a taco!
Old 12-02-2008, 07:37 PM   #12
Kylie's dad
WilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
WilsonTheDog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by beastlytaco View Post
now other than nissan being owned by ford,
Huh?
Old 12-02-2008, 08:09 PM   #13
mitiko is on a distinguished road
mitiko's Tacoma Gallery
NISSAN small
Old 12-02-2008, 08:10 PM   #14
mitiko is on a distinguished road
mitiko's Tacoma Gallery
Nissan expend more gas and is more small
Old 12-02-2008, 08:19 PM   #15
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WilsonTheDog View Post
Huh?
X2........
Old 12-02-2008, 08:23 PM   #16
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
I'm a member at Club Frontier (joined outta curiosity) and I can honestly say I like the Frontier. Seems to be a pretty nice truck, safe to. As someone else also said the bed rail system in their trucks is far superior to ours.

That being said, I like my truck far more in every possible way.
Old 12-02-2008, 08:30 PM   #17
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by beastlytaco View Post
now other than nissan being owned by ford,.
Nissan is owned by Nissan:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ford_Motor_Company
However, Renault does own 44% of Nissan.
Old 12-02-2008, 08:54 PM   #18
robo-ninja
edwinalink is a name known to alledwinalink is a name known to alledwinalink is a name known to alledwinalink is a name known to alledwinalink is a name known to alledwinalink is a name known to all

edwinalink's Tacoma Gallery
i think nissan hangs whith chrysler (well, the crossfire is on the z platform!)

but if you wanna say "owned" or "controlled" around here (or most car forums)

you'll here the magic words...JOINT VENTURE! JOINT VENTURE!

if the board of directors is in the pocket of another company. i dont care what its says on the interwubs or even in the autopress.

its owned.

that being said. i know ford likes to play with honda, has mazda by the giblets. and may be making a deal or two (or owns) with hyundai!
Old 12-02-2008, 08:57 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by edwinalink View Post
i think nissan hangs whith chrysler (well, the crossfire is on the z platform!)

but if you wanna say "owned" or "controlled" around here (or most car forums)

you'll here the magic words...JOINT VENTURE! JOINT VENTURE!

if the board of directors is in the pocket of another company. i dont care what its says on the interwubs or even in the autopress.

its owned.

that being said. i know ford likes to play with honda, has mazda by the giblets. and may be making a deal or two (or owns) with hyundai!
Ummm...the crossfire is on the Mercades slk platform.
Old 12-02-2008, 08:58 PM   #20
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes
pittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tim
pittim's Tacoma Gallery
The reason is circled on the front of every one of the vehicles they produce