Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Helped on explorer forum and this is the thanks I get

Old 01-30-2012, 11:31 AM   #1
NBHNC
Rusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rusty
Rusty 06 4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Helped on explorer forum and this is the thanks I get

So the story is I pulled my wife's transfer case on her explorer and started a thread and I am guessing one of the moderators hits me with this..??
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmanpaint View Post
Think this forum saved you more than $20 ?

If so, a great way to repay is to contribute, and become Elite. Once your Elite, you have many more options (like uploading photos and posting them) and the forum becomes much easier to navigate without ads, and large private messaging space, and many other options available. Were a close knit community here, and we welcome new members, and keep it clean. Can't say that about many places anymore.

:salute:
yeah i think i will pass I have my TW family, just tried to help out another one.. I didn't even learn that shit from them.. they need to send me $20.00 for trying to help other members with the same common problem..
Old 01-30-2012, 11:35 AM   #2
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
NicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nic
NicNac22's Tacoma Gallery
lol
Old 01-30-2012, 11:38 AM   #3
NBHNC
Rusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicNac22 View Post
lol
i mean are they serious.. They didn't save me $20.. they have not even saved me $1 .. actually I should be sending the $20 to TCbob because two of the things I did to her explorer I learned from TW..
Old 01-30-2012, 11:46 AM   #4
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
NicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

lol crazy people. i sold my exploder about a year ago when i moved up here, sombitch went through 3 trannys in 4 years, fickle little thing too, it would run perfect sometimes, other times, it wouldnt wanna do anything right.
Old 01-30-2012, 11:47 AM   #5
KalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Electrician
Name: Jason
KalamaKid's Tacoma Gallery
I wouldn't give a very friendly response
Old 01-30-2012, 11:49 AM   #6
Feet in the water...
Silver02Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver02Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver02Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver02Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver02Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver02Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver02Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver02Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver02Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver02Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver02Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
Silver02Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to Silver02Taco Send a message via AIM to Silver02Taco Send a message via MSN to Silver02Taco Send a message via Yahoo to Silver02Taco
Yo, bcome 1337, doo.
Old 01-30-2012, 11:49 AM   #7
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F

i was gonna say give them a link to this site, ya know since its so unfriendly and un welcoming and expensive to be an "elite" member and all
Old 01-30-2012, 11:50 AM   #8
We can't stop here, this is bat country.
dayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
dayNnite4's Tacoma Gallery
wait.. wat about the $300 starting fee i had to pay here?

jk but thats crazy wat do they need donations for??
Old 01-30-2012, 11:51 AM   #9
NBHNC

Quote:
Originally Posted by dayNnite4 View Post

to stop ads and get to be able to post pics and for new cars for the MODS
Old 01-30-2012, 11:51 AM   #10
06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Colin
06BLUEDBLSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
hahaha holy shit I cant believe they put that on you
Old 01-30-2012, 11:52 AM   #11
We can't stop here, this is bat country.
dayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
dayNnite4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty 06 4x4 View Post
to stop ads and get to be able to post pics and for new cars for the MODS
how bad were the ads? lol
Old 01-30-2012, 11:53 AM   #12
NBHNC

Quote:
Originally Posted by KalamaKid View Post
I wouldn't give a very friendly response
I was gonna be a smart ass but figured I would get the ban hammer.. which i don't really care about BUT I am not rude on here so I just let it go and said thanks for the INFo have a good day.LOL
Old 01-30-2012, 11:53 AM   #13
G scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Garrett
G scott04's Tacoma Gallery
Haha which forum was it?

some of us um are banned from an explorer forum...
Old 01-30-2012, 11:53 AM   #14
NBHNC

Quote:
how bad were the ads? lol
not bad at all just a couple of flashy 1" by1" squares at most.. but whatevs
Old 01-30-2012, 11:54 AM   #15
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Server space, ect., it's not free to own a forum. Especially a forum as massive as this with as many features as we have. All of the gallery and everything has to be hosted somewhere...

More thanks should be given to tcbob, because unless I'm missing something, he's fronting the cost to run this major (over 5,000 viewers at the moment) forum out of pocket.

Adblock plus makes it so I see no almost no adds on any forum.
Old 01-30-2012, 11:57 AM   #16
NBHNC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khaos View Post
Server space, ect., it's not free to own a forum. Especially a forum as massive as this with as many features as we have. All of the gallery and everything has to be hosted somewhere...

More thanks should be given to tcbob, because unless I'm missing something, he's fronting the cost to run this major (over 5,000 viewers at the moment) forum out of pocket.

Adblock plus makes it so I see no almost no adds on any forum.
No for sure Hats off to TCBOB. and would be glad to donate to this forum if I had to since TW has saved me about $2000 so far.. and the ads didn't bother me at all just thought it was kind of rude since they didnt save me anything
Old 01-30-2012, 12:09 PM   #17
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Pay up, guys.

patientbear.jpg
Old 01-30-2012, 12:11 PM   #18
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcBob View Post
Pay up, guys.

patientbear.jpg
First.....Fail

Second...Ive been sending PM's to you cheap bastards for 2 years!!! WTF?
Old 01-30-2012, 12:13 PM   #20
Trail Runner/Barefoot Beach Runner/Snow Skier
The Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: 94B/76Y Medical Honorable Discharge
Name: Raph, and I'm from Tampa, FL.
Location: Lakewood (Bear Creek), CO. I'm from Tampa. If I was from "Tampa Bay" I'd be a fish!
The Driver's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcBob View Post
Pay up, guys.

patientbear.jpg
Never seen a donation plate pased around, do you accept donations?