Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

What to buy on eBay?

Old 12-02-2008, 11:40 PM   #1
slimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant future

slimcubby's Tacoma Gallery
What to buy on eBay?

I am itching to buy something for my truck off of ebay but can't figure out what to get!! Any suggestions?? I have a discount on there and want to use it.
Old 12-02-2008, 11:54 PM   #3
slimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant future

Old 12-02-2008, 11:59 PM   #5

I am 99% going to pull the trigger on them... just wondering if I REALLY have a need for them other than looks since I am not 4x4 and probably won't have any boulders resting along side of me haha. Would I look like that bad of a poser with them?
Old 12-03-2008, 12:01 AM   #6

I do have the front vinyl done... I wonder if it would look ok with the aluminum skid plate on there.

Old 12-03-2008, 12:04 AM   #8
dtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Denny
dtrujillo63's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to dtrujillo63
Hey the sliders Slim! Don't forget to use the 30% cash back offer as well. Trust me bro, I've seen them in person and you can't go wrong. I pick mine up this weekend!
Old 12-03-2008, 12:09 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtrujillo63 View Post
Hey the sliders Slim! Don't forget to use the 30% cash back offer as well. Trust me bro, I've seen them in person and you can't go wrong. I pick mine up this weekend!
I am debating between the sliders or the front skid... did you read my below post from above? Any input on that? lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimcubby View Post
I am 99% going to pull the trigger on them... just wondering if I REALLY have a need for them other than looks since I am not 4x4 and probably won't have any boulders resting along side of me haha. Would I look like that bad of a poser with them?
Old 12-03-2008, 12:10 AM   #11
Ridingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: '83-'87 Hull Tech.
Name: Richard
Ridingontrd's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Ridingontrd
Quote:
I do have the front vinyl done... I wonder if it would look ok with the aluminum skid plate on there.

Paint the skid black.
Old 12-03-2008, 12:20 AM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevigee View Post
buy both!!
Haha your a terrible influence! I just bought my future fiance a ring today! I am a little strapped for cash.

Old 12-03-2008, 12:21 AM   #15
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Did you get it at jareds? Nice ring by the way good luck bro!
Old 12-03-2008, 12:23 AM   #16

Nope my mom has a jeweler that we go to.
Old 12-03-2008, 12:25 AM   #17
It's a MOD, MOD World
stevigee is a name known to allstevigee is a name known to allstevigee is a name known to allstevigee is a name known to allstevigee is a name known to allstevigee is a name known to all

Army:
Name: Stevigee
stevigee's Tacoma Gallery
Talking

Quote:
Haha your a terrible influence! I just bought my future fiance a ring today! I am a little strapped for cash.

Nice....but you better hurry up and buy all toys now...Before you tie that knot. Or you could always sneak one on the list for wedding presents...LOL
Old 12-03-2008, 12:27 AM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevigee View Post
Nice....but you better hurry up and buy all toys now...Before you tie that knot. Or you could always sneak one on the list for wedding presents...LOL
Haha very true shit I better buy this and then some!!

Haha nah she is cool with whatever I wanna buy. She says I work hard for my money I should be able to reward myself. ( I am sure that will change once the accounts become joint lol )
Old 12-03-2008, 12:39 AM   #20
It's a MOD, MOD World
stevigee is a name known to allstevigee is a name known to allstevigee is a name known to allstevigee is a name known to allstevigee is a name known to allstevigee is a name known to all

Army:
Name: Stevigee
stevigee's Tacoma Gallery
Cool

Quote:
Haha very true shit I better buy this and then some!!

Haha nah she is cool with whatever I wanna buy. She says I work hard for my money I should be able to reward myself. ( I am sure that will change once the accounts become joint lol )
Better keep yourself a Toy account!