Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Office Space Moment

Old 02-02-2012, 08:51 AM   #1
General Calamari
YouNext is one of the sharper tools in the shedYouNext is one of the sharper tools in the shedYouNext is one of the sharper tools in the shedYouNext is one of the sharper tools in the shedYouNext is one of the sharper tools in the shedYouNext is one of the sharper tools in the shedYouNext is one of the sharper tools in the shedYouNext is one of the sharper tools in the shedYouNext is one of the sharper tools in the shedYouNext is one of the sharper tools in the shedYouNext is one of the sharper tools in the shed

YouNext's Tacoma Gallery
Office Space Moment

As I got into my truck this morning to head to class I generally like to start fresh by popping in a different CD. From the small trip to get to the freeway I had realized that my stereo was not returning the previously held CD. It didn't bother me much at first. I tried pushing other buttons, switching modes and back in thought that maybe it was just... a fluke. Well on to the freeway it had dawned upon me that something was wrong. The CD would still play, yet the display would say "Eject"; alas it would not eject.

At this point something in me snapped. My paitience had never been so cut short. Armed with my handy Ka-bar, I proceeded to bash my stereo (minus the face plate) with the handle of the knife. My fury was so intense the climate control faceplate and knobs managed to fly off. All of this a midst stop and go traffic. Once parked I used to the Ka-bar to surgically remove any impeding plastic and retrieved my CD. In that gratifying moment I thought to myself: "maybe that'll teach you to give my CDs back when I tell you, you piece of shit."

In the end overall damage was minimal. I was able to piece my climate control back to normal, and I was even able to piece what remnants of my stereo back together to at least play the radio. And since i didn't damage teh faceplate at all it looks completely normal.

Thanks for Reading. I had to get this off my chest.
Cliff Notes: Dude smashes stereo while driving to class.
Old 02-02-2012, 08:53 AM   #2
Look away, I'm hideous!
joneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Johnny-5
joneill03's Tacoma Gallery
Why does it say paper jam when there is no paper jam?
Old 02-02-2012, 08:54 AM   #3
ɔoɯq
BMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paden
BMOC's Tacoma Gallery
lmao
Old 02-02-2012, 11:09 AM   #5
General Calamari
YouNext is one of the sharper tools in the shedYouNext is one of the sharper tools in the shedYouNext is one of the sharper tools in the shedYouNext is one of the sharper tools in the shedYouNext is one of the sharper tools in the shedYouNext is one of the sharper tools in the shedYouNext is one of the sharper tools in the shedYouNext is one of the sharper tools in the shedYouNext is one of the sharper tools in the shedYouNext is one of the sharper tools in the shedYouNext is one of the sharper tools in the shed

YouNext's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OffroadToy View Post
Would it be safe to say the class you were heading to wasn't anger management 101?
Hahaha. In all honesty, as ironic as it may sound, i don't consider myself THAT aggressive (and i could go on to list whatever examples) but for some reason it just hit me. Maybe knowing i was trapped to listening to the same thing until my stereo decided? independant of that, maybe cause it was a rare CD that was trapped inside.

Ah, either way i'm laughing about it now, and i have my CD to show for it. :P
Old 02-02-2012, 12:53 PM   #6
The dog did it...I swear!
OffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Location: High Desert... land of junipers, sage brush, and lava rock
OffroadToy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by YouNext View Post
Hahaha. In all honesty, as ironic as it may sound, i don't consider myself THAT aggressive (and i could go on to list whatever examples) but for some reason it just hit me. Maybe knowing i was trapped to listening to the same thing until my stereo decided? independant of that, maybe cause it was a rare CD that was trapped inside.

Ah, either way i'm laughing about it now, and i have my CD to show for it. :P
I was just messin with ya.... Well witten story by the way!!