Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

OBX House for summer weekly rental!!!!!

Old 02-02-2012, 09:13 AM   #1
Przemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Przemek
Przemekmsu's Tacoma Gallery
OBX House for summer weekly rental!!!!!

I am opening my house on the Hatteras Island, NC, OBX to the TacomaWorld members. Please contact me if you are interested in renting a week. Great beaches where you can drive your Taco right onto the beach!!!!!
3 bed 2 bath. Its on the canal, so there is boat access to the ocean, house has a dock. "Bring your Boat!!!!" If you don't have a boat you can use my kayaks that are gone be left under the house. Total of 5 kayaks that can take up to 7 people at the time to explore the Pamlico Sound!!! Email me for more info. Prices start at $450 a week and go up to $950 a week in middle of summer. House is located in Frisco. There are ramps with beach access all over the place. Miles of 4x4 driving. Don't wait to long as the weeks are filling up slowly. Thanks

Old 02-02-2012, 09:19 AM   #2
jrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jared
jrdbrn's Tacoma Gallery
Nice place
Old 02-02-2012, 09:25 AM   #3
Senior NEWBIE
Tigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Isaac
Tigahshark's Tacoma Gallery
That's a beautiful place your family has there!
Old 02-02-2012, 09:39 AM   #5
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jgwheeler17's Tacoma Gallery
sub'd like a mofo! this has great spring break and summer potential, and the chance to help a fellow TW'er!

and also OP, if you have concern of a college student renting your place i assure you i always leave a rented place in the exact same if not better condition than i find it. im very adamant about respecting peoples personal property and possessions.
Old 02-02-2012, 09:51 AM   #6
TacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
TacoTabe's Tacoma Gallery
Subb'd for possible vacation this year...
Old 02-02-2012, 11:10 AM   #7
Przemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgwheeler17 View Post
sub'd like a mofo! this has great spring break and summer potential, and the chance to help a fellow TW'er!

and also OP, if you have concern of a college student renting your place i assure you i always leave a rented place in the exact same if not better condition than i find it. im very adamant about respecting peoples personal property and possessions.
You probably right about "you taking care of the place" but not many other college students do. I was originally not going to rent it out to any one under the years of 25. But after doing some research i decided to do so with a very simple solution. On top of a Security Deposit I am going to require a person under the age of 25 to purchase a damage protection insurance which is only $39.00 and it covers any damage up to $1,500.00. So if any person under the age of 25 rents it and damages the place they will loose their security deposit and on top of that I will be covered with a insurance company. Win, win for everyone.
Old 02-04-2012, 01:38 PM   #8
Thumbs up

Old 02-04-2012, 01:43 PM   #9
Night In The Ruts!
09DC4X4 has a spectacular aura about09DC4X4 has a spectacular aura about09DC4X4 has a spectacular aura about

Name: Brian
09DC4X4's Tacoma Gallery
Interested for sure.
Old 02-04-2012, 02:05 PM   #10
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Przemekmsu View Post
You probably right about "you taking care of the place" but not many other college students do. I was originally not going to rent it out to any one under the years of 25. But after doing some research i decided to do so with a very simple solution. On top of a Security Deposit I am going to require a person under the age of 25 to purchase a damage protection insurance which is only $39.00 and it covers any damage up to $1,500.00. So if any person under the age of 25 rents it and damages the place they will loose their security deposit and on top of that I will be covered with a insurance company. Win, win for everyone.
can't blame you for one second there. sounds like you got it together my man haha.

bump for ya.
Old 02-06-2012, 02:02 PM   #11
Little video that I made to advertise the new crib!!!!!!!!!
http://youtu.be/l57QS5lfYdo
Old 02-06-2012, 02:10 PM   #12
I'm a zit. Get it?

i feel like there should have been a sword fight in there somewhere.
Old 02-06-2012, 02:11 PM   #13
"The Emblem of a Free Man is a Gun"
Ccwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Chris
Ccwahoo's Tacoma Gallery
Nice summer crib
Old 02-06-2012, 09:34 PM   #14
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgwheeler17 View Post

i feel like there should have been a sword fight in there somewhere.
I was going with the Dramatic theme!!!!!! LoL
Old 02-06-2012, 09:44 PM   #15
brett1586 is on a distinguished road

Name: Brett
brett1586's Tacoma Gallery
How far is the house from the Oceanfront?
Old 02-06-2012, 10:10 PM   #17
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
higherlux's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to higherlux
considering
Old 02-06-2012, 10:37 PM   #19
Glocking Tall
TS1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTS1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTS1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTS1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTS1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTS1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTS1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTS1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTS1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTS1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTS1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Police Officer
TS1980's Tacoma Gallery
Sub'd fer sure
Old 02-07-2012, 01:23 AM   #20
Senior NEWBIE
Tigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Isaac
Tigahshark's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Przemekmsu View Post
Little video that I made to advertise the new crib!!!!!!!!!
http://youtu.be/l57QS5lfYdo
So dramatic!