Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

sheets?

Old 12-03-2008, 01:25 PM   #1
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
sheets?

Hey guys, i'm looking for some 1000 thread count sheets for my lady for a queen size bed. any suggestions for a good place online that has good deals or free shipping or something like that?
Old 12-03-2008, 01:26 PM   #2
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
forget that, you need to get her some velour sheets.
Old 12-03-2008, 01:27 PM   #3
I miss Lucy. :-(
HerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Computer Tech
Name: John
HerNameIsLucy's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to HerNameIsLucy Send a message via Yahoo to HerNameIsLucy
Not sure I'd buy them on line (sight unseen). Hit a Linens N Things or a Bed Bath and Beyond.
Old 12-03-2008, 01:27 PM   #4
Low and slow
dually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 14S
dually's Tacoma Gallery
Have fun. http://shopping.yahoo.com/s:Sheets:4...Thread%20Count
Old 12-03-2008, 01:28 PM   #5
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
try these out

http://www.gwestern.com/shop/item.aspx?itemid=802
Old 12-03-2008, 01:29 PM   #6
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
Domestications....They're HUGE and well known. I just ordered a couple sets of sheets from them a couple weeks ago.
http://www.domestications.com

Not sure if they have 1000 thread count. You might wanna call them directly and ask. I personally didn't see any when I looked on the website quick. That doesn't mean they 'don't' have 'em.

Good Luck!
Old 12-03-2008, 01:31 PM   #7
ridin dirty
07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Red
07tacoark's Tacoma Gallery
bed bath and beyond usually has sheets with a high thread count.

i believe there is dillards... and jcpenney's too

dont egyptian sheets have a really high thread count?

if u can afford the extra cash... why dont u try gettin some silk ones? id love to get it on on them if i had the chance & $$

overstock.com

and there is always ebay.com
Old 12-03-2008, 01:33 PM   #8
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Overstock.com. Seriously.
Old 12-03-2008, 01:34 PM   #9
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 07tacoark View Post
overstock.com

and there is always ebay.com
Good choices, plus ebay is the 20-25% cashback. Also I got my 540s at Costco best price by far and super soft & comfy.
Old 12-03-2008, 01:36 PM   #10
lsarg27 is on a distinguished road

lsarg27's Tacoma Gallery
Wow, the Tacoma peeps here are really nice. This thread would have gotten ripped apart on other forums. Have fun in those new sheets.
Old 12-03-2008, 01:37 PM   #11
David Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David Tarantino's Tacoma Gallery
Oh so now you need help from us ,,, what was it
oh yes losers that's right
just kidding
Old 12-03-2008, 01:38 PM   #12
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsarg27 View Post
Wow, the Tacoma peeps here are really nice. This thread would have gotten ripped apart on other forums. Have fun in those new sheets.
Who the hell said you could contribute??
Old 12-03-2008, 01:38 PM   #13
ridin dirty
07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:

yeah... btw... TOYOTANATION is full of a bunch of heartless guttwrenchin assholes... hence as to why im here and aint looked at a thread from that forum in forever ago
Old 12-03-2008, 01:38 PM   #14
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
that's the way we roll(around in sheets) Plus, it is nd, if he didn't post things like this, what would we make fun of him for?
Old 12-03-2008, 01:39 PM   #15
ridin dirty

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
that's the way we roll(around in sheets) Plus, it is nd, if he didn't post things like this, what would we make fun of him for?
bein a girl that makes shitty sandwiches
Old 12-03-2008, 01:39 PM   #16
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 07tacoark View Post
hence as to why im here and aint looked at a thread from that forum in forever ago
what happened, you're still waiting for the page to load???
Old 12-03-2008, 01:42 PM   #17
╒╪╕
MyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
MyToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to MyToyTaco
Quote:
Old 12-03-2008, 01:43 PM   #18
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yeah....and why I keep coming back here. I've asked many 'non-related' questions here and I can trust the gang will offer legitimate feedback. It's nicer to trust people you know - versus say visiting a 'Home Decor' forum and asking people you aren't familiar with.

Not that we're 'familiar' or 'know' people here either, but atleast you've communicated with them and feel trusted here.

ON TOPIC: Linens & Things is going out of business I believe. Atleast, the one nearest me has shut down. ND - do you need deep pocket sheets? They're somewhat hard to find. I've purchased 17" & 20" deep pocket sheets and they're still somewhat small on the bed.
Old 12-03-2008, 01:43 PM   #19
WNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed
WNYTACOMA's Tacoma Gallery
You don't need 1000 tc.

Egyption cotton and Pima cotton are i think supposed to be the feel the girls like. Anything over a 400 would probably suffice but 5-6 is 'stylish'.

Don't know if you guys have 'Marshalls' or 'TJMaxx' but those are good places you can check out in person and have very good prices for cheap. ...best part is you can actually feel the product to compare and see what you think passes the test, before you buy.

My guess is you can pull it off at one of those places for about 50.00 or even less.
Old 12-03-2008, 01:45 PM   #20
ridin dirty

Quote:
what happened, you're still waiting for the page to load???
yes... howd u know?