Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

How Much Has This Site Saved You? $$$$$$ Contribute?

Old 02-02-2012, 03:10 PM   #2
Petrol head
RenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sloan
RenoTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
While this site has saved me some money, its offset by the amount of goodies I have to buy as a direct cause of seeing them on other tacos
Old 02-02-2012, 03:12 PM   #4
jdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jdmdcfan's Tacoma Gallery
If I didn't find out about this website I would have a lot more money in savings. TW owes me.
Old 02-02-2012, 03:12 PM   #5
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
it has cost me well over 15 grand.... lol
Old 02-02-2012, 03:13 PM   #6
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
It's saved me probably a grand and cost me about 4
Old 02-02-2012, 03:31 PM   #10
Do I look like a guy with a plan?
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Bob pays me. Although I haven't gotten payment in a while.......
Old 02-02-2012, 03:41 PM   #11
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenTusk View Post
It's saved me probably a grand and cost me about 4
Sounds about right.
Old 02-02-2012, 03:51 PM   #12
Shake and Bake
4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jefferson
4wd Boss's Tacoma Gallery
i get what you are saying. problem is, there are just as many unnecessary/useless comments as there are helpful ones. hard to justify contributing my hard earned $$ for that. also, those who run this site have too much power as it is already, now you want to give them money too?
Old 02-02-2012, 03:52 PM   #13
Hello, my name is Maser... and I'm an alcoholic
maser is on a distinguished road

Name: Chris
maser's Tacoma Gallery
All of the above...bought the truck on merit, reliability, sharp looks, creature comforts, and so on......

Now, because of this site I am building/ wanting a lifted, LT'd, debadged, BHLM'd, zombie killing, murdered, vehicle of the future suitable for the apocalypse.

Oh yeah.....I'm broke as hell too. Thanks TW.
Old 02-02-2012, 04:16 PM   #16
Kenny Fuckin Powers
jtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
jtav2002's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4wd Boss View Post
i get what you are saying. problem is, there are just as many unnecessary/useless comments as there are helpful ones. hard to justify contributing my hard earned $$ for that. also, those who run this site have too much power as it is already, now you want to give them money too?
lol well they are running the site out of pocket, not cheap hosting a site this large.

The site has cost me about $5k.
Old 02-02-2012, 04:20 PM   #18
Hello, my name is Maser... and I'm an alcoholic
maser is on a distinguished road

Name: Chris
maser's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremy_283 View Post
^^^Due to the above image, this thread will now be located in the WTF?? discussion forum.

....how bout just slap a tacomaworld.com sticker on your rig, and we'll call it good?
Old 02-02-2012, 04:32 PM   #20
Bikerdude103 is on a distinguished road

Name: Hugh
Bikerdude103's Tacoma Gallery
Save Me A bunch Cost me the same Bunch when I work get payed so I can buy all the things to do all the stuff to my Truck I have already seen and Liked on here and I have only had it almost a month