Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

ANY ROADBIKERS/SPINNERS OUT THERE?

Old 02-03-2012, 02:35 PM   #1
Reads more than posts
sofiasdad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsofiasdad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsofiasdad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsofiasdad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsofiasdad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsofiasdad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsofiasdad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsofiasdad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsofiasdad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsofiasdad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsofiasdad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
sofiasdad11's Tacoma Gallery
ANY ROADBIKERS/SPINNERS OUT THERE?

ok, 'fore i get flamed for being a "spinner". (no, not a petite female) had to share a pic of a new "mod" for my homegym. a lemond revmaster pro. prefer my roadbike, weather permitting, but winters here near chicago can be harsh. MTB's popular here, so thought i'd see if any serious roadbikers as well?
Attached Thumbnails
ANY ROADBIKERS/SPINNERS OUT THERE?-dsc02845.jpg  
Old 02-03-2012, 08:37 PM   #4
Thinks he's Steve McQueen
squad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Marc
squad314's Tacoma Gallery
I have a Trek Speed Concept 2.5 that I ride on the trainer. I love to mountain bike and dabble in sprint distance triathlon but road riding isn't something I particularly enjoy. I do love however making sweat puddles on the floor spinning.