Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Whats the deal with these mini beer cans ?

Old 02-04-2012, 08:06 AM   #1
68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future

Army: Medic / Hangover fixer
Name: Richie
68Whiskey's Tacoma Gallery
Whats the deal with these mini beer cans ?

So last night I hosted a "social event" at my place and of course "social lubricant" was in abundance. However some couple brought their own supply and i noticed this was a tiny little can of 8oz Budwieser , I was like "WTF Mate". Whats the deal with these cans? Am I supposed to drink them or put them in my lunchbox? Are these training beers?
Old 02-04-2012, 08:11 AM   #2
ppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phuong
ppham444's Tacoma Gallery
Old 02-04-2012, 08:29 AM   #3
CaliforniaKid is a name known to allCaliforniaKid is a name known to allCaliforniaKid is a name known to allCaliforniaKid is a name known to allCaliforniaKid is a name known to allCaliforniaKid is a name known to all

Name: Jim
CaliforniaKid's Tacoma Gallery
"Well Officer I may have had 18 or 20 beers, but they were real little". LOL
Old 02-04-2012, 08:31 AM   #4
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Does your buddy have really small hands? Maybe be bought them so his hands wouldn't look so small
Old 02-04-2012, 08:42 AM   #5
hawker25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhawker25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhawker25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhawker25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhawker25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhawker25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhawker25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhawker25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhawker25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhawker25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhawker25 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

hawker25's Tacoma Gallery
did he mean to get the 8 oz on purpose? I have screwed up and bought the little coronas before on accident cause i was in a hurry.
Old 02-04-2012, 09:05 AM   #6
68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future

Army: Medic / Hangover fixer
Name: Richie
68Whiskey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliforniaKid View Post
"Well Officer I may have had 18 or 20 beers, but they were real little". LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
Does your buddy have really small hands? Maybe be bought them so his hands wouldn't look so small
I dont think he has small hands but i havent exactly checked

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawker25 View Post
did he mean to get the 8 oz on purpose? I have screwed up and bought the little coronas before on accident cause i was in a hurry.
Not sure , he rolled in all casual like with the box. I doubt he was in a hurry because the house is like a block away from the liqour store
Old 02-04-2012, 09:19 AM   #7
worthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shed

worthywads's Tacoma Gallery
They been around for 60+ years, but were more common originally in Malt Liquors before they went the opposite direction to 40OZ. Just a funny small alternative now that comes and goes in popularity.

Here's a bunch.

Old 02-04-2012, 09:20 AM   #8
Senior NEWBIE
Tigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Isaac
Tigahshark's Tacoma Gallery
I believe those are illegal in Hawaii