Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

I got into my first accident today...

Closed Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-04-2012, 11:44 AM   #1
04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
04LTtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I got into my first accident today...

I was sitting at a gas station. The guy behind me was in a small convertible waiting in line. I looked behind me before I was to proceed to back up. I didn't see him because my truck sits up so damn high. As I am backing up a I hear,"Whooaa!" I get out of the truck just to see the hood of his car destroyed and my truck's bumper doesn't have one scratch. lol

EDIT: My hitch dented the car's hood pretty good.

Old 02-04-2012, 02:57 PM   #2
Senior NEWBIE
Tigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Isaac
Tigahshark's Tacoma Gallery
you need a back up camera! You could of easily ran some one over as well, be more carefull

Old 02-04-2012, 03:54 PM   #3
Indian Shifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndian Shifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndian Shifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndian Shifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndian Shifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndian Shifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndian Shifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndian Shifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndian Shifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndian Shifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndian Shifter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ashil
Indian Shifter's Tacoma Gallery
Sucks man.....just smashed mine yesterday in my garage...sorry

Old 02-04-2012, 03:56 PM   #4
Trail Runner/Barefoot Beach Runner/Snow Skier
The Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: 94B/76Y Medical Honorable Discharge
Name: Raph, and I'm from Tampa, FL.
Location: Lakewood (Bear Creek), CO. I'm from Tampa. If I was from "Tampa Bay" I'd be a fish!
The Driver's Tacoma Gallery
Dude, hate to call u out, but as someone who owns a Miata and is looking to buy a motorcycle I do not find the humor in your post at all.

Old 02-04-2012, 04:01 PM   #5
Tacomas FTMFW!!!!
sir1123 has much to be proud ofsir1123 has much to be proud ofsir1123 has much to be proud ofsir1123 has much to be proud ofsir1123 has much to be proud ofsir1123 has much to be proud ofsir1123 has much to be proud ofsir1123 has much to be proud ofsir1123 has much to be proud of

Name: John
sir1123's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Driver View Post
Dude, hate to call u out, but as someone who owns a Miata and is looking to buy a motorcycle I do not find the humor in your post at all.
well when you get your cycle i suggest to be as loud as possible in traffic so people are aware that there is somthing loud around them.

Old 02-04-2012, 04:03 PM   #6
Shake and Bake
4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jefferson
4wd Boss's Tacoma Gallery
i thought it was hilarious. little guy needs to learn to give some room it sounds like. shit happens.

Old 02-04-2012, 04:06 PM   #7
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sir1123 View Post
well when you get your cycle i suggest to be as loud as possible in traffic so people are aware that there is somthing loud around them.
Hard for a motorcycle to be loud when it's shut off to be filled up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigahshark View Post
you need a back up camera! You could of easily ran some one over as well, be more carefull

Or these: They work REALLY good. Starts beeping at 7 feet and the beeps increase the closer you get. Steady beep means you are going to slam any second now.

Old 02-04-2012, 04:07 PM   #8
Tacomas FTMFW!!!!
sir1123 has much to be proud ofsir1123 has much to be proud ofsir1123 has much to be proud ofsir1123 has much to be proud ofsir1123 has much to be proud ofsir1123 has much to be proud ofsir1123 has much to be proud ofsir1123 has much to be proud ofsir1123 has much to be proud of

sir1123's Tacoma Gallery
then dont leave it sitting there i guess. fill up then go park it in a spot if you need to go inside

Old 02-04-2012, 04:08 PM   #9
Tacomas FTMFW!!!!

sir1123's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4wd Boss View Post
i thought it was hilarious. little guy needs to learn to give some room it sounds like. shit happens.
this too

Old 02-04-2012, 04:09 PM   #10
Banned
Stout890 has a brilliant futureStout890 has a brilliant futureStout890 has a brilliant futureStout890 has a brilliant futureStout890 has a brilliant futureStout890 has a brilliant futureStout890 has a brilliant futureStout890 has a brilliant futureStout890 has a brilliant futureStout890 has a brilliant futureStout890 has a brilliant future

Navy: aviation machinists mate on the Lockheed p-3 orion
Name: Jason
Stout890's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Driver View Post
Lol you drive a miata.....and let me guess you'll be one of those motor cycle riders who is all about laud ass pipes that are annoying that save lives cuz were always passing people while we lane share so quickly they never see us comin.

I thin it's funny since no one was hurt but yeah ya need a back up cam now OP to save your insurance rates lol

Old 02-04-2012, 04:10 PM   #11
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
then dont leave it sitting there i guess. fill up then go park it in a spot if you need to go inside
1. You shouldn't have to.

2. Once you start up that bike to move it to go inside, the proprietor will think you are going to do a run. Why stress out someone?

Old 02-04-2012, 04:12 PM   #12
Trent is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrent is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrent is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrent is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrent is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrent is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrent is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrent is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrent is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrent is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrent is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Trent's Tacoma Gallery
I drive a Miata too. One that I have invested quite a lot of money into.

Learn how to drive your damned truck.

Old 02-04-2012, 04:13 PM   #13
Tacomas FTMFW!!!!

sir1123's Tacoma Gallery
a run? if you mean pumping then take off without paying you cant do that in my state...Pay first pump after

Old 02-04-2012, 04:15 PM   #15
Tacomas FTMFW!!!!

sir1123's Tacoma Gallery
its whatever though...no need to bicker about it. it was an accident...thats why they are called accidents and i dont think he would of killed anyone backing up at the wopping speed he was doing.....anyways if your standing aaround not paying attention enough anyways you deserve to be hit (not the car the person)

Old 02-04-2012, 04:16 PM   #16

Quote:
a run? if you mean pumping then take off without paying you cant do that in my state...Pay first pump after
Yeah...here in Cali you can still pump first. *shrugs* Not too many that I go to actually require you to pay first.

Old 02-04-2012, 04:16 PM   #17
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
its whatever though...no need to bicker about it. it was an accident...thats why they are called accidents and i dont think he would of killed anyone backing up at the wopping speed he was doing.....anyways if your not paying attention enough anyways you deserve to be hit
I would say the driver doing the hitting is at fault , you got it backwards son

Old 02-04-2012, 04:17 PM   #18

Quote:
its whatever though...no need to bicker about it. it was an accident...thats why they are called accidents and i dont think he would of killed anyone backing up at the wopping speed he was doing.....anyways if your standing aaround not paying attention enough anyways you deserve to be hit (not the car the person)

But if it were a two year old holding mom's hand while mom was walking around the front of her Miata....and SHE cleared the truck....but not the kid....

Old 02-04-2012, 04:18 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post

Well that and the fact that the convertible was probably stopped.

Old 02-04-2012, 04:20 PM   #20
Tacomas FTMFW!!!!

sir1123's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
i meant that about the post that said someone could have gottn killed..i know it was OP fault

Closed Thread

Products Discussed in this Thread