Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Gift ideas for a girlfriend of 4 months

Old 12-04-2008, 08:48 AM   #2
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
5 to 6 foot Bouquets of One Dozen Ultimate Roses
order here

Delivered in very long, black boxes, any size will dazzle the recipient with an unmatched and elegantly sophisticated unveiling. Inside each box, the roses are carefully wrapped in gold tissue to protect them during shipment and to accentuate the presentation. A classically formal card with the sender's personal message is attached to the bouquet.

She'll never forget this gift as long as she lives....
Old 12-04-2008, 08:51 AM   #3
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
Clever and intriguing is kinda what i'm going for here.

4 months of see her once a week, or 4 months of see her everyday?

^^^ that will make a big difference in what kind of gift to get her.
Old 12-04-2008, 08:57 AM   #5
East Bound and Down
Dark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
Dark Knight's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brianr View Post
4 months of see her once a week, or 4 months of see her everyday?

^^^ that will make a big difference in what kind of gift to get her.
4 months of see her nearly every day
Old 12-04-2008, 08:59 AM   #6
praetor is just really nicepraetor is just really nicepraetor is just really nicepraetor is just really nicepraetor is just really nice

Marines: 0333-Accuracy by Volume
praetor's Tacoma Gallery
Old 12-04-2008, 09:01 AM   #7
praetor is just really nicepraetor is just really nicepraetor is just really nicepraetor is just really nicepraetor is just really nice

praetor's Tacoma Gallery
I am sorry. my wife made me do it
Old 12-04-2008, 09:05 AM   #10

praetor's Tacoma Gallery
Send her on a scavanger hunt with clues around the area that will lead her to your final gift. No matter the gift, she will appreciate the effort. I did the dishes for my wife one night and she just melted with love.
Old 12-04-2008, 09:05 AM   #11
-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
-TRDMAN-'s Tacoma Gallery
get her a diamond engagement ring!!!!! she will be happy!!!!
Old 12-04-2008, 09:11 AM   #12
IgnoringChrisWatchingEdLi veVicariouslyThroughMJP2
TacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
TacoNut's Tacoma Gallery
get yourself, cough I mean her cough, some sliders or something for the truck!!
Old 12-04-2008, 09:13 AM   #13
East Bound and Down
Dark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
Dark Knight's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by -TRDMAN- View Post
get her a diamond engagement ring!!!!! she will be happy!!!!
Whoooo there sir I think were skipping some steps somewhere with that plan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by praetor View Post
Send her on a scavanger hunt with clues around the area that will lead her to your final gift. No matter the gift, she will appreciate the effort. I did the dishes for my wife one night and she just melted with love.
nice I forgot about that idea, maybe a scavenger hunt to the final destination of a day at the spa or something like that.
Old 12-04-2008, 09:16 AM   #14

praetor's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
Whoooo there sir I think were skipping some steps somewhere with that plan.

nice I forgot about that idea, maybe a scavenger hunt to the final destination of a day at the spa or something like that.
Ooh, your on to something there. End it at a spa where you get her a treatment, then take her to dinner.
Old 12-04-2008, 09:16 AM   #15
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
Black Tobacco Gas Mask/Steamroller

Price: $49.99
Old 12-04-2008, 09:17 AM   #16
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
oldtacomaguy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by neontrail View Post

Now were getting warm...
Old 12-04-2008, 09:28 AM   #17
Stock Taco For Now
311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
311offroad's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
black tobacco gas mask/steamroller

price: $49.99
hahah

I just got my girlfriend an hour massage at a spa here in town.
Old 12-04-2008, 09:31 AM   #18
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
The scanvenger hunt idea is good. You could do a small photo album of clues, pictures of you both, places you been, where the stuff is hidden in the house. Or a really nice together pic for her apt/house, office. Nice frames don't have to be too expensive. See what she has around her house now for her style and try to match it. Pay attention to the details wins bonus pts.
Like what kind of earrings she wears, silver or gold, pick out a not too expensive set and put em in a nice shatchel or bag with the photo. Ok I'm done. Good luck!
Old 12-04-2008, 09:35 AM   #20
6 Double 5 3 2 1
thebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ken....
thebigk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

WHERE WAS THIS WHEN I WAS IN COLLEGE?????????????????????