Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

School me on bed sheets

Old 02-05-2012, 06:37 PM   #1
Street glide or die
yotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
yotamikez's Tacoma Gallery
School me on bed sheets

I know the higher the thread count the softer the sheet... but does anyone have a good website to order from. I looked around this weekend for sheets and came up empty handed.

Any help?
Old 02-05-2012, 06:39 PM   #2
If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colin
colinb17's Tacoma Gallery
oh man mike, i just laughed my ass off. thank you for that. legit question, just didn't expect to see something like it on here. bump for some advise.
Old 02-05-2012, 06:40 PM   #3
Deltabox's Better Half
himmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sarah
himmie's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/ has a pretty good selection. Just went there today to look at the Sheex things I keep hearing about it. Didn't like the feel of them. (Kind of like going to bed with gym shorts, if you ask me.) Satin and Sateen are both nice. There are sheets now with lower thread count, that feel better than 500+ stuff. Organic stuff is surprisingly nice.
Old 02-05-2012, 06:41 PM   #4
Resident Fishing Expert
Maverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kameron
Maverick904's Tacoma Gallery
Just dont get them too silky, sheets wont stay on the damn bed then.
Old 02-05-2012, 06:42 PM   #5
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery
Flannel sheets ftw!! I tried them out only as winter sheets but they are soooo soft, comfy and cuddly...I'll never go back.

Costco.
Old 02-05-2012, 06:43 PM   #6
Deltabox's Better Half
himmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

himmie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick904 View Post
They also carry a couple different items for helping to keeping sheets on the bed. Haven't tried them but if you have troubles, might be something to look at.
Old 02-05-2012, 06:43 PM   #7
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by babytruck View Post
Flannel sheets ftw!! I tried them out only as winter sheets but they are soooo soft, comfy and cuddly...I'll never go back.

Costco.

i like flannel ones too, but they can be a bit too warm down here in florida.
Old 02-05-2012, 06:45 PM   #8
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by colinb17 View Post
i like flannel ones too, but they can be a bit too warm down here in florida.
Try to use just the sheets and a thin blanket or just the bed cover.
Old 02-05-2012, 06:45 PM   #9
emt49126 is on a distinguished road
EMS: Emt-Basic
Name: Rodney
emt49126's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick904 View Post
Plus if you wear silk pjs while you sleep, don't go running and jumping on the bed. Your wife will laugh her butt off instead of well ya know.
Old 02-05-2012, 06:49 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmcqueen280 View Post

too hot for florida

Listen here, PRINCESS. I already had a reply to the "too hot for Florida" issue.

Quote:
Try to use just the sheets and a thin blanket or just the bed cover.
Get with the program, okayyyy?? Pfft.
Old 02-05-2012, 06:52 PM   #11

Why do you say flannel isn't appropriate?
Old 02-05-2012, 06:54 PM   #12
Deltabox's Better Half

himmie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
buy the sheets in person, then you can feel them
i suggest bed bath and beyond

god i am such a homo, i cant believe i am talking sheets during the super bowl
How cute.
Old 02-05-2012, 06:55 PM   #13
Deltabox's Better Half

himmie's Tacoma Gallery
And I agree, flannel is way too hot. Doesn't matter if I am in Arizona with the A/C blasting or in Wisconsin with the windows open (in the winter)... Way too hot!
Old 02-05-2012, 06:56 PM   #14

Buncha wussies.
Old 02-05-2012, 06:57 PM   #15

Quote:
BECAUSE IT'S TOO DAMN HOT
Damn princess.
Old 02-05-2012, 06:59 PM   #16

Quote:
Damn princess.
nate, we're gonna call you princess from now on
Old 02-05-2012, 07:01 PM   #17
Derp
Derpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
Derpy Derek's Tacoma Gallery
While we're on the subject of bed sheets. Does it matter whether you wash them with your everyday clothes, or should you wash them separately?

Old 02-05-2012, 07:02 PM   #18
Deltabox's Better Half

himmie's Tacoma Gallery
The only ones I wash carefully are actual satin. Others get washed with everything else.
Old 02-05-2012, 07:03 PM   #19

Quote:

wouldnt be too far off base, my last name has got queen in it
aww, demoted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derpy Derek View Post
While we're on the subject of bed sheets. Does it matter whether you wash them with your everyday clothes, or should you wash them separately?

i have a tiny washing machine, so i have to wash them separately
Old 02-05-2012, 07:03 PM   #20
Deltabox's Better Half

himmie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
who washes their sheets?
Geez, you're a dirty princess...queen...whatever?