Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

PayPal Signature Confirmation?

Old 02-06-2012, 10:22 AM   #3
Modified Glamper Extraordinaire
Digiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Location: Exploring the Pacific NW including ID, MT, WYO & CO
Digiratus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremy_283 View Post
Do you all typically do signature confirmation on items you sell through PayPal?
I have always used a shipping method (FedEx or UPS) that includes tracking info and well as a sig from whomever receives the merchandise. If I were to send something thru USPS or any method that does not require delivery confirmation, then I would consider some way to confirm delivery. I also put a $ value on anything I have sold thru PayPal and insure it for that amount thru the shipper in case it "disappears".