Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Welcome to Arachnid World!!!

Old 02-06-2012, 07:02 PM   #1
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to Arachnid World!!!

Jesus, will somebody put the trucks back up on the banner, newbies are going to get the wrong impression
Old 02-06-2012, 07:03 PM   #2
rbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant future

Name: Ron
rbeezy's Tacoma Gallery
Ya not diggin it. Didn't even notice it until now
Old 02-06-2012, 07:04 PM   #3
Underprepared and Overconfident
DubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DubyaDawg's Tacoma Gallery
I Lol'd
Old 02-06-2012, 07:05 PM   #4
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Putting dickheads on people's avys, and we get banned for spamming my little pony and unicorns???
Old 02-06-2012, 07:06 PM   #5
Deltabox's Better Half
himmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sarah
himmie's Tacoma Gallery
It's only in the Off Topic section. I think the noobs will survive. Not sure about Chris.
Old 02-06-2012, 07:17 PM   #6
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by himmie View Post
It's only in the Off Topic section. I think the noobs will survive. Not sure about Chris.
If someone can make that little fucker into a GIF, it would probably send Chris into seizures and he'd shoot his computer.
Old 02-06-2012, 07:18 PM   #7
Deltabox's Better Half
himmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

himmie's Tacoma Gallery
He knows where my Arizona house is so I will leave that to someone else. Ha.
Old 02-06-2012, 07:20 PM   #8
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
BLAME FORERUNNER!!

also known as Foreskinner.......
Old 02-06-2012, 07:21 PM   #9
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
He knows where my Arizona house is so I will leave that to someone else. Ha.
You gave me food. Therefore, I would never do anything ill twards you
Old 02-06-2012, 07:22 PM   #10
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
BLAME FORERUNNER!!

also known as Foreskinner.......
Foreplay, Forlorn? Forgotten?

Hey Foreskin, enough with the fucking spider alright? the fucking things is creepin me out and I'm not afraid of them
Old 02-06-2012, 07:24 PM   #11
Deltabox's Better Half

himmie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You gave me food. Therefore, I would never do anything ill twards you
Yay! I will always save the special parking spot for you! Ha.
Old 02-06-2012, 07:25 PM   #12

Quote:
Yay! I will always save the special parking spot for you! Ha.
LOL!! That was hilarious!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by acdronin View Post
Foreplay, Forlorn? Forgotten?

Hey Foreskin, enough with the fucking spider alright? the fucking things is creepin me out and I'm not afraid of them
WHAT HE SAID!
Old 02-06-2012, 07:27 PM   #13

Also....I heard OZ and the other Canadians put him up to it.......
Old 02-06-2012, 07:27 PM   #14
Banned
Old 02-06-2012, 07:30 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
this morning I legitly thought I had a spider on my comp
You live on an island....you probably did....
Old 02-06-2012, 07:31 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by acdronin View Post

Old 02-06-2012, 07:31 PM   #19
Deltabox's Better Half

himmie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Also....I heard OZ and the other Canadians put him up to it.......
You know, I'm pretty close to Canada right now...
Old 02-06-2012, 07:33 PM   #20

Quote:
You know, I'm pretty close to Canada right now...
Im sorry!! Be carfull! I hear those Canadian types are creepy....