Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

oakley gascans

Old 02-06-2012, 07:12 PM   #1
I got fisted
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
oakley gascans

Im watching Auction hunters, and Ton Jones is wearing I believe Oakley Gascans, with the transitional lenses(clear to black). Does anyone know where I can get them, if there available, or if I'm even looking at the right glasses? Thanks
Old 02-06-2012, 07:19 PM   #2
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Yes they are Gascans. You can get them from Oakley.
Old 02-06-2012, 07:20 PM   #3
rcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rcbs204's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.oakley.com/search?Ntt=gascans
Old 02-06-2012, 07:36 PM   #4
I got fisted
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Do they come with transitionals?
Old 02-06-2012, 07:39 PM   #5
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
No that is extra.
Old 02-06-2012, 07:40 PM   #6
I got fisted

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
No that is extra.

I dont see where I have the option to add that?
Old 02-06-2012, 07:44 PM   #7
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildjerseyfirefighter View Post
I dont see where I have the option to add that?
They might be prescription lenses that he wears.
Old 02-06-2012, 07:45 PM   #8
I got fisted

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
They might be prescription lenses that he wears.

Damn..I'd probably never use them for the clear part, but having the option since there ANSI approved, I'd use them when working as safety glasses.
Old 02-06-2012, 08:08 PM   #9
Senior NEWBIE
Tigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Isaac
Tigahshark's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Damn..I'd probably never use them for the clear part, but having the option since there ANSI approved, I'd use them when working as safety glasses.
You'd be surprised how many glasses are ANSI approved
Old 02-06-2012, 08:09 PM   #10
I got fisted

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigahshark View Post
You'd be surprised how many glasses are ANSI approved

I doubt my $13 cheap-o's are. lol
Old 02-06-2012, 08:11 PM   #11
Senior NEWBIE
Tigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Isaac
Tigahshark's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I doubt my $13 cheap-o's are. lol
Actually I bought a cheaply from macys that was polarized AND ANSI approved for $15
Old 02-06-2012, 08:56 PM   #12
I got fisted

Firefighter:
i think i'll just give up on the transitions, and get the gascans. Tried them on tonight, and I like them
Old 02-06-2012, 09:06 PM   #13
I have a problem for your solution…
Snowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
Snowman's Tacoma Gallery
I had a set of transitions (not oakleys, but normal glasses) and I hated them. They dont tint fully in a car because of the UV coating on windscreens, they take a few minutes to clear up when you go inside which is surprisingly annoying, and when it's overcast (darkish) but high UV rays they tint so you cant see. I wouldnt buy them ever again