Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Who's Sick?

Old 12-04-2008, 06:00 PM   #1
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
Unhappy Who's Sick?

Im curious, how many TW members are sick?

I have had the Flu going on 3 days now...and it SUCKS!

My 3 year old has it too, along with a ear ach <<Shes MUCH BETTER NOW

My mom and dad are sick with the flu...

My wife finally got it.

Her asst. manager has it very bad.

I was just talking on the CB for our truckz game...and like 5 people are sick there too!!!
Old 12-04-2008, 06:03 PM   #2
-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
-TRDMAN-'s Tacoma Gallery
I'm healthy thanks to am much jd as possible w/o becoming a drunk
Old 12-04-2008, 06:05 PM   #3
I miss Lucy. :-(
HerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Computer Tech
Name: John
HerNameIsLucy's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to HerNameIsLucy Send a message via Yahoo to HerNameIsLucy
my father, my daughter, my girlfriend, my buddy across the street, the girl i used to work with....

i wondered when i first moved down here how anybody could catch a cold in Florida. then my buddy told me it's 'cause the snowbirds bring their diseases down with them and we have no resistance to them. yankee go home!
Old 12-04-2008, 06:06 PM   #4
-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by HerNameIsLucy View Post
my father, my daughter, my girlfriend, my buddy across the street, the girl i used to work with....

i wondered when i first moved down here how anybody could catch a cold in Florida. then my buddy told me it's 'cause the snowbirds bring their diseases down with them and we have no resistance to them. yankee go home!
lol non of us yankees are sick!!
Old 12-04-2008, 06:12 PM   #6
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
me and the wife both have the flu.................her's is worse than mine though......when i get it, im normally used to it, and its just aggravating. and some people from work and other family members are all sick...either flu,strep or shitty ass colds. this is why i break out the hot sauce and liquor frequently when it gets like this......makes ya sleep good. and it didnt help that i went swimming in 40 degree water at the lake monday night.......damn boats sinking and junk!!
Old 12-04-2008, 06:15 PM   #7
Resident Jackass
Krazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT - Alberta Health Services - Olds
Name: Power Serge
Krazie Sj's Tacoma Gallery
I'm sick of not having any work for the past 2 months. Last I checked good as Tacoma's are, Toyota has yet to install the Pay its own bills chip.
Old 12-04-2008, 06:17 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
me and the wife both have the flu.................her's is worse than mine though......when i get it, im normally used to it, and its just aggravating. and some people from work and other family members are all sick...either flu,strep or shitty ass colds. this is why i break out the hot sauce and liquor frequently when it gets like this......makes ya sleep good. and it didnt help that i went swimming in 40 degree water at the lake monday night.......damn boats sinking and junk!!
Hell yeah the liquor will fix 'er!!!!
Old 12-04-2008, 06:18 PM   #9
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes
pittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tim
pittim's Tacoma Gallery
I'm a relatively healthy person and normally only get sick whenever someone that I'm around a lot is sick and I get it from them.
Old 12-04-2008, 06:18 PM   #10
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by -TRDMAN- View Post
Hell yeah the liquor will fix 'er!!!!
you said that right!!! in fact....im going to get me a good ol bottle of jd #7 tomorrow!!
Old 12-04-2008, 06:22 PM   #11
I miss Lucy. :-(
HerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Computer Tech
Name: John
HerNameIsLucy's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to HerNameIsLucy Send a message via Yahoo to HerNameIsLucy
orange cognac. it'll cure what ails ya.

it'll also put hair on the inside of your fingernails.
Old 12-04-2008, 06:23 PM   #12
AKA: Jake the Wolf
kristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant future

kristopherl's Tacoma Gallery
I'm not but my wife at 38 weeks of being pregnant has the flu
Old 12-04-2008, 06:24 PM   #13

Quote:
you said that right!!! in fact....im going to get me a good ol bottle of jd #7 tomorrow!!
some time try gentlmen jack!!!! it's made by jd but its even better!!!
Old 12-04-2008, 06:31 PM   #14
pittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Never heard of Gentleman Jack. I'll have to get a bottle and try it out...also gotta try out Maker's Mark!
Old 12-04-2008, 06:36 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by pittim View Post
Never heard of Gentleman Jack. I'll have to get a bottle and try it out...also gotta try out Maker's Mark!
Have a bottle of makers mark ontop the fridge right now!!!!
Old 12-04-2008, 06:40 PM   #16

Quote:
i have had it before......great stuff!! but the #7 is great for when you're feeling shitty!!
Old 12-04-2008, 06:40 PM   #17

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Have a bottle of makers mark ontop the fridge right now!!!!
So which should I get first?
Old 12-04-2008, 06:41 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by pittim View Post
So which should I get first?
either........enough of either will get ya fubarred!!!
Old 12-04-2008, 06:42 PM   #19

gentleman jack is deff. better imo!!!
Old 12-04-2008, 06:43 PM   #20

Quote:
either........enough of either will get ya fubarred!!!
Hell yes!!!