Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

What's your take on Camo?

Old 02-07-2012, 10:30 AM   #1
acmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
acmair's Tacoma Gallery
What's your take on Camo?

I'm not in the military, and I'd like to start off by saying thanks to each and every one of you men and women fighting to keep us safe. It is with this mentality that I personally find it very disrespectful when someone takes camouflage and uses it as a fashion statement. I wanted to know if others feel the same way about camouflage...
Old 02-07-2012, 10:32 AM   #2
"Old Timer," compliments of 11Taco2.7
rleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Master Sergeant, Training Superintendent, 67th Network Warfare Wing
Name: Bob
rleeharris's Tacoma Gallery
I think there was a thread about this before, however, being retired USAF, I have no problem with it as long as they leave insignia, especially rank, off of it.
Old 02-07-2012, 10:32 AM   #3
AzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Govenor's Twenty, Mobilization Trainer, Squad Designated Marksman, Flight Operations
Name: Andy
AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
Nah. Really doesn't bother me.
Old 02-07-2012, 10:35 AM   #4
07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: AC3
Name: Josh
07NavyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rleeharris View Post
I think there was a thread about this before, however, being retired USAF, I have no problem with it as long as they leave insignia, especially rank, off of it.
This. I'm active duty Navy.
Old 02-07-2012, 10:37 AM   #6
Shake and Bake
4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jefferson
4wd Boss's Tacoma Gallery
people who wear camo and have affiliation with the military are posers.
Old 02-07-2012, 10:39 AM   #7
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
If your not military then cammo is just clothes. I have cammo shorts I wear. My wife bought them for me. I don't see why anyone would give a shit about my clothes.