Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Funniest thread i have ever read.

Old 02-07-2012, 11:12 AM   #1
Born in the Backwoods
kris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kris77's Tacoma Gallery
Funniest thread i have ever read.

http://www.f150online.com/forums/200...tick-tube.html

Enjoy.

Here is a quote from that thread...

"So you stuck a hose in the dipstick tube to suck out the oil, and now the hose that you stuck in the dipstick tube wont come out? And to think that you have a Roush Charged F150 and a Procharged Mustang"

Post #22 is hilarious.

Originally Posted by MDK
i have no idea, I'm not even sure what's in the damn pan really since I've never taken off a pan in my entire life cause it's a PITA. The engine was only for 15min then I put it and sucked out as much as I could but it was on a incline so I decided to park it in the garage which was level. I pulled into the garage and put it back in then saw nothing was coming out so I tried to take it to put the actual dipstick back in and NOPE.

Then,

Originally Posted by W.L.B
Wait a minute...

You drained the oil out, then realized you were on an incline, so you pulled the suction tube out, started your truck with no oil in it and moved it into the garage? Then you tried to suck more oil out and put the tube back in to realize that no more oil was in the truck. Then you tried to take it out and it was stuck?

Old 02-07-2012, 11:17 AM   #2
More Cowbell!
VooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Carter Ivey
VooDoo's Tacoma Gallery
what a dipstick
Old 02-07-2012, 11:43 AM   #3
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Wow, and I thought Krazie's thread was bad
Old 02-07-2012, 11:46 AM   #4
NBHNC
Rusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rusty
Rusty 06 4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Old 02-07-2012, 11:47 AM   #5
Senior NEWBIE
Tigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Isaac
Tigahshark's Tacoma Gallery
hey why you on that site anyways
Old 02-07-2012, 11:49 AM   #6
NBHNC
Rusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rusty
Rusty 06 4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigahshark View Post
hey why you on that site anyways
secretly want a f150 or raptor
Old 02-07-2012, 11:49 AM   #7
Go home Nubbs, street lights are off!
pancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to behold
Name: Pancho
pancho's Tacoma Gallery
Traitor.

Hahahah
Old 02-07-2012, 11:51 AM   #8
Senior NEWBIE
Tigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Isaac
Tigahshark's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty 06 4x4 View Post
secretly want a f150 or raptor
Shhhhhh dont tell anyone, but i am a member of another truck site, have been for over 12 years and those Raptors are sweet shhhhhhhhhhhh
Old 02-07-2012, 11:58 AM   #10
Slow as shit. Cute as Hell.
Steves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
Steves104x4's Tacoma Gallery
Oh, YES!
Old 02-07-2012, 11:59 AM   #11
BroBraBlahBlah
Spoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamie
Spoonman's Tacoma Gallery
Wtf cmon
Old 02-07-2012, 01:07 PM   #12
I ski I work I'm rad
Steezyskis has much to be proud ofSteezyskis has much to be proud ofSteezyskis has much to be proud ofSteezyskis has much to be proud ofSteezyskis has much to be proud ofSteezyskis has much to be proud ofSteezyskis has much to be proud ofSteezyskis has much to be proud ofSteezyskis has much to be proud of
Name: Spencer
Steezyskis's Tacoma Gallery
Silly ford owners. I'm pretty sure those oil extractors are for boat and jetski oil changes. Am I wrong plus why wouldn't you just pull the drain plug.
Old 02-07-2012, 11:53 PM   #13
Sighless is on a distinguished road
Sighless's Tacoma Gallery
I;m to hijack the thread... but this thread here beats the f-150 hands down...

http://www.gixxer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=226570

this guy thought the nos energy drink was real NOS
Old 02-07-2012, 11:55 PM   #14
Sighless is on a distinguished road
Sighless's Tacoma Gallery

Old 02-08-2012, 12:16 AM   #16
Bishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Bishop2Queens6's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sighless View Post

I read a similar thread yrs ago on my.is. Turns out he was a troll.
Old 02-08-2012, 12:45 AM   #17
AK SnowroxKT
SnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
SnowroxKT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sighless View Post

That is awesome, for anyone not interested in reading it the OP had half a tank of gas and wanted to fix his bike from bogging down so he bought two cans of NOS Energy Drink and poured them in his gas tank, then drove home.

Thats where I stopped reading
Old 02-08-2012, 05:31 AM   #18
takern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: marine corps
Name: Tanner
takern's Tacoma Gallery
The ford guys seem to not dive as deep into the asshatery as we do.