Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

You know you are still young...

Old 02-07-2012, 12:42 PM   #1
Trail Runner/Barefoot Beach Runner/Snow Skier
The Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: 94B/76Y Medical Honorable Discharge
Name: Raph, and I'm from Tampa, FL.
Location: Lakewood (Bear Creek), CO. I'm from Tampa. If I was from "Tampa Bay" I'd be a fish!
The Driver's Tacoma Gallery
You know you are still young...

Enough with the crochety crap from the "old" thread.

I may be 39, but I believe that young is a state of mind.

I'm still young because:

I still fit in the jeans I wore in HS. ( I saved a pair)

I date woman in their early to mid twenties.

I run several races a year (up to several half marthons a year), with minor or NO injuries.

I do not take ANY prescribed or over the counter medication. Zero, zip, nada. Not even to treat racing injuries.

I still listen to modern music, mostly alternative and alternative country; but it still fresh.

When I smile at younger ladies, they smile back!

I'm still participating in extreme sports, and I'm not afraid of the occasional injury.
Old 02-07-2012, 12:46 PM   #3
'Stralia! Riding Roo's and wrangling koalas
Redfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Conner
Redfox1's Tacoma Gallery
When you don't understand what all the fuss is about in that low testosterone thread haha
Old 02-07-2012, 12:46 PM   #4
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
I'm 30 years old and pretty much act like Walt from Gran Torino. I hate everyone, like to sit around, stare at my vehicle, drink beer, and yell at people to get off my lawn.

I like being old and cranky.
Old 02-07-2012, 12:46 PM   #5
The Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Location: Lakewood (Bear Creek), CO. I'm from Tampa. If I was from "Tampa Bay" I'd be a fish!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
I feel old cause I hate everyone around me.
Dude, WTF, this is the "young" thread. That crap belongs there!
Old 02-07-2012, 12:48 PM   #6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redfox1 View Post
When you don't understand what all the fuss is about in that low testosterone thread haha

Precisely! It means that you need to lift weights, work on more squat exercises and presto, more testosterone!
Old 02-07-2012, 12:49 PM   #7
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Driver View Post
Dude, WTF, this is the "young" thread. That crap belongs there!

on topic:
when you are old enough to fight and die for your country but cannot legally purchase alcohol.
Old 02-07-2012, 12:50 PM   #8
Quote:

on topic:
when you are old enough to fight and die for your country but cannot legally purchase alcohol.

Roger that! When I was in the Army, we were allowed to be under 21 and still get alcohol. They did controlled the amount sold to indivuduals, but it was better than nothing...
Old 02-07-2012, 12:51 PM   #9
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
I guess I still feel young because I get carded for everything.

When people guess my age, its never over my real age.
Old 02-07-2012, 12:54 PM   #10
Skimafia is on a distinguished road
Skimafia's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I feel old cause I hate everyone around me.

I could not have said it any better.
Old 02-07-2012, 01:03 PM   #11
GO JETS GO
LMR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLMR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLMR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLMR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLMR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLMR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLMR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLMR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLMR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLMR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLMR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lee
LMR's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in my early 30s and have a 4 month old who doesn't like to sleep. Right now I feel old.
Old 02-07-2012, 01:07 PM   #12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skimafia View Post
I could not have said it any better.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LMR View Post
I'm in my early 30s and have a 4 month old who doesn't like to sleep. Right now I feel old.

Then go and complaint in the "you know U R old" thread...

BTW, congrats on the baby! I'm so jelly, I'd love to get sued for paternity by any of my ex gf's...
Old 02-07-2012, 01:27 PM   #13
johnnyman1 is on a distinguished road
johnnyman1's Tacoma Gallery
I am 46 and I still skate parks, bowls, snake runs , half pipes etc. regularly. The only difference between now and when I was younger is now,, i have really good health insurance.
Old 02-07-2012, 01:29 PM   #14
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jgwheeler17's Tacoma Gallery

Old 02-07-2012, 01:32 PM   #15
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgwheeler17 View Post

Gee txs, asshat.
Old 02-07-2012, 01:40 PM   #18
The Welfare Cadilac
Max-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
Max-4_Yota's Tacoma Gallery
I'm 19 and my back hurts everyday.... wait.....