Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Anyone play Xbox 360?

Old 02-07-2012, 06:57 PM   #1
Resident crazy cat lady
NewTacomaGirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewTacomaGirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewTacomaGirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewTacomaGirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewTacomaGirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewTacomaGirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewTacomaGirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewTacomaGirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewTacomaGirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewTacomaGirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewTacomaGirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Becca
NewTacomaGirl's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to NewTacomaGirl Send a message via Yahoo to NewTacomaGirl Send a message via Skype™ to NewTacomaGirl
Anyone play Xbox 360?

Any games you would reccomend? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE dont say COD, Battlefeild.. and military games like that..

also.. would anyone be willing to part with an extra battery pack for a controller? I need 2 more.. :< I cant afford them at gamestop for $10 each. :/ I have very little money since my job is screwing me over and I have no work pretty much.

I have XBL if you wanna add me: BlackcatBADluck
Old 02-07-2012, 06:58 PM   #2
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
What's an XBOX?
Old 02-07-2012, 06:59 PM   #3
Resident crazy cat lady
NewTacomaGirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewTacomaGirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewTacomaGirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewTacomaGirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewTacomaGirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewTacomaGirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewTacomaGirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewTacomaGirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewTacomaGirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewTacomaGirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewTacomaGirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Send a message via MSN to NewTacomaGirl Send a message via Yahoo to NewTacomaGirl Send a message via Skype™ to NewTacomaGirl
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
What's an XBOX?
...the fuck is wrong with you?! haha look it up ;P
Old 02-07-2012, 07:00 PM   #4
Sunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sunner's Tacoma Gallery
Assassin's Creed, all of them, the 1st one sucks but they get better.
Old 02-07-2012, 07:00 PM   #5
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewTacomaGirl View Post
...the fuck is wrong with you?! haha look it up ;P
It was a joke. I own one and many people on here do.
Old 02-07-2012, 07:01 PM   #6
Sunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sunner's Tacoma Gallery
And Forza 3
Old 02-07-2012, 07:01 PM   #7
Resident crazy cat lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunner View Post
Ive been wanting to play those.. sadly never got the chance. Its on the list now!
Old 02-07-2012, 07:01 PM   #8
Very nice how much?
Forster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Firefighter/EMT
Name: Nick
Forster46's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Forster46
Quote:
This ^
Also Skyrim is awesome, Fallout New Vegas, Gears of War 3.
All depends on your interests i guess.

If you have live, add me: Polaris4466
Old 02-07-2012, 07:01 PM   #9
Resident crazy cat lady

Quote:
And Forza 3
not into car/motorcyle games much. Im horrible at them.. haha
Old 02-07-2012, 07:02 PM   #10
Resident crazy cat lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forster46 View Post
This ^

OH god no. I refuse to EVER play skyrim and such games. they bore me to tears.. im to picky.. lol

GOW bored me to death after the 2nd game. haha
Old 02-07-2012, 07:02 PM   #11
aka Frank Gallagher...
Jay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Jay
Jay238's Tacoma Gallery
The new MX vs ATV...I think Reflex? May be one newer than that now..

Edit. Alive
Old 02-07-2012, 07:03 PM   #12

Sunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
This ^

Say goodbye to your life if you start Fallout or SKyrim. I cant play those, to many things to do, gets me frustrated.
Old 02-07-2012, 07:03 PM   #13
Very nice how much?
Forster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
OH god no. I refuse to EVER play skyrim and such games. they bore me to tears.. im to picky.. lol

Well what kind of games DO you like..
Old 02-07-2012, 07:03 PM   #14
aka Frank Gallagher...
Jay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Jay
Jay238's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
connect 4, go fish, and kinnex
Old 02-07-2012, 07:03 PM   #15

Sunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Wow, just sell you Xbox.
Old 02-07-2012, 07:05 PM   #16
Resident crazy cat lady

Quote:
Wow, just sell you Xbox.
OH HELL NO! D:

got to many games to finish first..
Old 02-07-2012, 07:06 PM   #17
Very nice how much?

Quote:
OH HELL NO! D:

got to many games to finish first..
Just now realized your female lol.
What games do you have and play? May help us reccoment something good.
Old 02-07-2012, 07:06 PM   #18
Resident crazy cat lady

Quote:
Im REALLY picky.. so it varies.. I like RPGs, Borderlands, LA noir (sadly cant finish it), Puss in boots, Dance central, and others like that.
Old 02-07-2012, 07:07 PM   #19

Sunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Im REALLY picky.. so it varies.. I like RPGs, Borderlands, LA noir (sadly cant finish it), Puss in boots, Dance central, and others like that.
I think BorderLands 2 drops this spring, so does FarCry 3, wait for those!!!
Old 02-07-2012, 07:07 PM   #20
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7q07pGdZyWQ

Gears of War 3. The campaign is awesome, the multiplayer is addicting.

OCASTA91 if anyone has it and likes to play online. I'll kick some ass in KOTH or CTL.

Edit:

GOW3 is leaps and bounds better than GOW2. GOW2 multiplayer was a joke with all the lag, rank resets, and everything else.