Notices

Anyone have verizon cell phone service?

Old 02-07-2012, 09:04 PM   #1
schwegs89 is on a distinguished road

Army: PFC 114th Infantry Charlie Company
Name: Adam
schwegs89's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone have verizon cell phone service?

List your phone and what you like/ dislike. For example I have the Motorola razor the new one from verizon. Its super light and super fast, has excellent touch response and a very sturdy body. I've had the iPhone 4s also but I think the razor takes the cake!
Old 02-07-2012, 09:06 PM   #2
You can't fight in here! This is the War Room!
scocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scocar's Tacoma Gallery
I am thinking of changing to Verizon and getting a Razor. Subbed...
Old 02-07-2012, 09:06 PM   #3
Deltabox's Better Half
himmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sarah
himmie's Tacoma Gallery
I have Verizon and the Droid RAZR. I love both, most of time. Unfortunately where I live, I don't really get to use the 4G.
Old 02-07-2012, 09:06 PM   #4
Senior NEWBIE
Tigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Isaac
Tigahshark's Tacoma Gallery
I have AT&T but using my tmobile phone the G1, phone was good back in the day but it sucks now, wife has the iphone4s and its pretty darn impressive
Old 02-07-2012, 09:10 PM   #5
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Bionic here. I love everything about it especially that it isn't a crappy iPhone.
Old 02-07-2012, 09:17 PM   #6
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
i do. always have. i hove iPhone 4 right now love it! not a think i don’t like.

i have had an orange Env and it was great. i dropped that thing so damn much! in mud water got ran over by a dirt bike a rhino. but they messed up. mostly stuff like shutting off on it’s own. shutting off when you tried to send a text. it’s all the soft wear. after i dropped it in mud ( 8 to 10” to be exact) and in the pool it still worked like new for well over a year. lol had the env touch and it was just has rugged.
Old 02-07-2012, 09:22 PM   #8
Recklessly tired
Fightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luke
Fightnfire's Tacoma Gallery
I'm Verizon, Have had a multiple phones more recently an OG Droid, and now a Droid X. My wife has a Thunderbolt. I'm buying time to either pick up the HTC Rezound or something similar. upgrade has been up for several months now I love my X.

IMO Verizon has by far the best service, where I live, and their 4G blows everyone elses away if you can get it.
Old 02-07-2012, 09:22 PM   #9
Go home Nubbs, street lights are off!
pancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to behold
Name: Pancho
pancho's Tacoma Gallery
Droid RAZR love.it. had.the DROID 1 prior to.this.
Old 02-07-2012, 09:23 PM   #10
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
oh and as far as service around here. Verizon in #1 i get service wear no one els does. middle of the lake friends some times have to use my phone to call someone. or in the mountains. wear i don’t get service no one els does either.
Old 02-07-2012, 09:25 PM   #12
cruda is on a distinguished road

Firefighter:
Name: Chuck
cruda's Tacoma Gallery
iPhone 4. Best phone I've had.
Old 02-07-2012, 09:27 PM   #13
Never take the bait
Jasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stop giving me nicknames
Jasmine's Tacoma Gallery
Had the Droid Eris.. which was great until they stopped rolling out updates then it flipped out.

Just got the Droid Bionic, definitely the best performing, amazingly fast phone I've ever had or even seen. Very impressive. Was worried about using Motorola's "Motoblur", but it isn't bad at all.

Have Verizon and have never had a problem with it at all.
Old 02-07-2012, 09:29 PM   #14
toyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
toyotatacomaTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I have the Rezound. I would say it is fairly fast

Old 02-07-2012, 09:30 PM   #15
Deltabox's Better Half
himmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sarah
himmie's Tacoma Gallery
I have driven all over the country and Verizon's service has definitely out performed others.
Old 02-07-2012, 09:41 PM   #16
Ditch Doctor
medic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Murph
medic2230's Tacoma Gallery
Got the droid X on Verizon. Love it! It slows down sometimes but after you clear the cache it's back running good again. Can't beat the coverage on Verizon.
Old 02-07-2012, 09:54 PM   #17
Its Wicked Flow BITCHES!!
KenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ヽ(`Д´)ノ
KenpachiZaraki's Tacoma Gallery
This is actually helping me out, I'm going to switch to either att or verizon. I have,tmobile and I don't eben have 3g here! I'm using 2g and everyone else has 3g, sprint, att & verizon. So yea we're kinda wondering who has better coverage, plans, phones etc.
Old 02-07-2012, 10:00 PM   #18
toyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
toyotatacomaTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KenpachiZaraki View Post
This is actually helping me out, I'm going to switch to either att or verizon. I have,tmobile and I don't eben have 3g here! I'm using 2g and everyone else has 3g, sprint, att & verizon. So yea we're kinda wondering who has better coverage, plans, phones etc.
Check on what coverage is best in your area. ATT routinely gets the worst ratings in the majority of cities across the US (according to Consumer Reports).

After being on LTE, I couldn't imagine going back to the slow 3G speeds....
Old 02-07-2012, 10:01 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by himmie View Post
I have Verizon and the Droid RAZR. I love both, most of time. Unfortunately where I live, I don't really get to use the 4G.
Same I'm in south jersey in the middle of Philadelphia and AC both have 4G and I don't here lol
Old 02-07-2012, 10:04 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigahshark View Post
I have AT&T but using my tmobile phone the G1, phone was good back in the day but it sucks now, wife has the iphone4s and its pretty darn impressive
Yea the iPhone is a great phone and the new head unit by pioneer almost made me go back to it just to get that lol. But I like the razor and androids operating system is a little better I think but the iPhone is still an amazing phone has more commuter apps.