Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Would you do it? Insurance Reasons...

Old 02-08-2012, 08:21 AM   #1
jeremy_283 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremy_283 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremy_283 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremy_283 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremy_283 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremy_283 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremy_283 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremy_283 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremy_283 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremy_283 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremy_283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jeremy_283's Tacoma Gallery
Would you do it? Insurance Reasons...

I seen a "help wanted" ad on the local classifieds wanting help moving some stuff to Colorado and asking for quotes. So I'm thinking FREE VACATION! Maybe I can get reimbursed for gas and then some. I'll bring my wife with me and we can do some sight seeing and lodge up there. I'm just thinking, what if something happens to the stuff (car accident or something)? I've also been requested to haul a queen size bed which will require the use of my trailer.

Would you do it?
Old 02-08-2012, 08:25 AM   #2
Pay it Forward
Graham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant future

Graham's Tacoma Gallery
Yes, When I was your age, I did alot of freelance moving jobs. Got to see the country and get paid to do it.

You should draw up a contract of some sort detailing the payment, delivery timing, delivery location, and some sort of damage waiver to hold you harmless.