Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Crazy Occurance.

Old 12-04-2008, 09:06 PM   #1
Doomsday Squad
Swwacoma is a jewel in the roughSwwacoma is a jewel in the roughSwwacoma is a jewel in the rough

Swwacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Swwacoma
Crazy Occurance.

http://www.winknews.com/news/local/35577964.html

That's all the background you really need to know. But here is where it gets "ironic." The store Mayor's is literally the next store over to my store in the mall (an upscale mall that only old ladies shop at)

At about 8:00 that night I had a uniformed cop come in and sold him a pair of sunglasses (work at sunglass hut). After he left I called a store at a diff. mall and was joking that the only time a uniformed cop ever comes in is if Mayor's gets robbed. BAM! Robbed 50 min. later. I'm a psychic. Who wants lotto numbers?

Didn't see or hear anything at all during the entire situation. I started hearing sirens at about 8:55 and was thinking "great there is a wreck its going to take me forever to get home" Nope.
Old 12-04-2008, 09:12 PM   #2
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
damn, lottery numbers quick!
Old 12-04-2008, 09:13 PM   #3
Carolina Alliance
tarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
tarheelfan_08's Tacoma Gallery
send me a lotto number lol ...good call +1 rep points
Old 12-04-2008, 09:15 PM   #4
It's a MOD, MOD World
stevigee is a name known to allstevigee is a name known to allstevigee is a name known to allstevigee is a name known to allstevigee is a name known to allstevigee is a name known to all

Army:
Name: Stevigee
stevigee's Tacoma Gallery
Exclamation I want Lotto #'s

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swwacoma View Post
http://www.winknews.com/news/local/35577964.html

That's all the background you really need to know. But here is where it gets "ironic." The store Mayor's is literally the next store over to my store in the mall (an upscale mall that only old ladies shop at)

At about 8:00 that night I had a uniformed cop come in and sold him a pair of sunglasses (work at sunglass hut). After he left I called a store at a diff. mall and was joking that the only time a uniformed cop ever comes in is if Mayor's gets robbed. BAM! Robbed 50 min. later. I'm a psychic. Who wants lotto numbers?

Didn't see or hear anything at all during the entire situation. I started hearing sirens at about 8:55 and was thinking "great there is a wreck its
going to take me forever to get home" Nope.

I WANT LOTTO #'s....
Old 12-05-2008, 12:18 AM   #5
Doomsday Squad
Swwacoma is a jewel in the roughSwwacoma is a jewel in the roughSwwacoma is a jewel in the rough

Swwacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Swwacoma
Uh...7-18-24-28-39-41