LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Woman gets MAJORLY owned trying to buy all the iPhones...

Old 07-10-2007, 12:12 AM   #1
bite me
humanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shed

humanoid's Tacoma Gallery
Woman gets MAJORLY owned trying to buy all the iPhones...

What a dumb ass!

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=a76_1183278403
Old 07-10-2007, 05:57 AM   #2
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
for some reason that site is blocked by my network here at work. can anyone give me a rundown of what happened?
Old 07-10-2007, 06:48 AM   #3
sataco is on a distinguished road

Army: Infantry Scout then mechanic
sataco's Tacoma Gallery
a lady shows up a the last minute to buy an iphone with $15,000 cash with plans to buy out the store and ebay them. pays $800 for the first spot in line
and gets told the is a 1 phone per customer rule imposed by att. she gets mad and is gone with only 1 phone. the guy she paid the money to basically
gets a free phone and all the accessories.
Old 07-10-2007, 07:07 AM   #4
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome, thanks for the synopsis sataco, i'll have to check that out when i get home
Old 07-11-2007, 05:49 AM   #5

nd's Tacoma Gallery
I watched that video last night. I was a little disapointed that they didnt show her reaction after the manager confirmed that they could only sell her one. I bet she went ape-shit!
Old 07-11-2007, 09:23 AM   #6
Ultimate Member
SLOTaco is a splendid one to beholdSLOTaco is a splendid one to beholdSLOTaco is a splendid one to beholdSLOTaco is a splendid one to beholdSLOTaco is a splendid one to beholdSLOTaco is a splendid one to beholdSLOTaco is a splendid one to behold

SLOTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome vid, I am glad she got the short end. I hate people that think they deserve every thing because they have money.
Old 07-11-2007, 11:11 AM   #7
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLOTaco View Post
Awesome vid, I am glad she got the short end. I hate people that think they deserve every thing because they have money.

I agree that chic got what she deserves.
Old 07-11-2007, 12:31 PM   #8
Asian Guy With A Tacoma
driven_ is on a distinguished road

driven_'s Tacoma Gallery
HAHAHAHA. thats what she gets for being so freaking rich.
Old 07-11-2007, 12:38 PM   #9

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah, i thought it was funny that she was so smug and proud of her "genius" idea. flashing all her money and walking to the front of the line like donald trump throwing money at people for their spot in line. I'm glad she lost $800
Old 02-25-2008, 02:51 PM   #10
Canadian Taco
corywilson13 is on a distinguished road

corywilson13's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to corywilson13
that hilarious, I wonder if there is anyword if they are coming to canada?
Old 02-25-2008, 02:58 PM   #11
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Shit deflector
concrete jedi's Tacoma Gallery
For her $800 dollars is probably nothing.