Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Talking to my GF about my Truck! LMAO!

Old 02-09-2012, 11:38 AM   #1
tostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tostidos's Tacoma Gallery
Talking to my GF about my Truck! LMAO!

spend money on my truck not me lol
[2/9/12 10:12:57 AM] Emelee Kate: im not spending money on your truck. you wont even let me drive it!
[2/9/12 10:13:07 AM] Christopher W Sposito: i let you ride in it!
[2/9/12 10:13:24 AM] Emelee Kate: soooo if im putting money into it i wanna drive it!
[2/9/12 10:13:42 AM] Christopher W Sposito: ill let you ride in it and use the radio
[2/9/12 10:14:10 AM] Emelee Kate: alright no road head for you
[2/9/12 10:14:26 AM] Christopher W Sposito: you cant give me roadhead from the drivers seat
[2/9/12 10:14:45 AM] Emelee Kate: i dont like you right now

LMAO! Had to share!

EDIT: only because no one ever does, I added pics, me the girl and the other girl
Attached Thumbnails
Talking to my GF about my Truck! LMAO!-324596_300712793288913_100000505837808_1321177_1928053746_o.jpg   Talking to my GF about my Truck! LMAO!-img_0097.jpg  
Old 02-09-2012, 11:41 AM   #2
Jdaniel1274 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdaniel1274 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdaniel1274 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdaniel1274 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdaniel1274 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdaniel1274 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdaniel1274 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdaniel1274 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdaniel1274 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdaniel1274 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdaniel1274 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Daniel
Jdaniel1274's Tacoma Gallery
If your GF knew that you posted this on a forum, that might be the end of the relationship! It is funny though!
Old 02-09-2012, 11:41 AM   #3
07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: AC3
Name: Josh
07NavyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Old 02-09-2012, 11:44 AM   #4
tostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdaniel1274 View Post
If your GF knew that you posted this on a forum, that might be the end of the relationship! It is funny though!
We have a pretty good thing going she knows! lol. And no pics! haha!
Old 02-09-2012, 11:45 AM   #5
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 07NavyTaco View Post
What he said
Old 02-09-2012, 11:48 AM   #6
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
Jester243's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
What he said
^^ this
Old 02-09-2012, 11:54 AM   #7

Quote:
There you go you SOB's lol
Old 02-09-2012, 11:56 AM   #8
The Sticker Guy
ruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ruggedT's Tacoma Gallery
Shes hot, but I wouldn't let her drive either
Old 02-09-2012, 12:00 PM   #9
The Mad Scientist
jberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
jberry813's Tacoma Gallery
Pics in the "The place that is unspoken of" or GTFO. <---Typical Moderator "Edit"

Old 02-09-2012, 12:05 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by jberry813 View Post
Pics in the "The place that is unspoken of" or GTFO.

"The place that is unspoken of"?
Old 02-09-2012, 12:06 PM   #11
krap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
krap22's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tostidos View Post
"The place that is unspoken of"?

Old 02-09-2012, 12:10 PM   #12
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
AHEM!

No speaking of the place we don't speak of.
Old 02-09-2012, 12:11 PM   #13

LMAO nice edit. Those are for my eyes only
Old 02-09-2012, 12:11 PM   #14
North Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shed

North Star's Tacoma Gallery
Roadhead > the letting her drive a couple times
Old 02-09-2012, 12:14 PM   #15
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by North Star View Post
Roadhead > the letting her drive a couple times
Also what he said

Might have to suck it up, find an open parking lot and let her drive in circles for a couple minutes.
Old 02-09-2012, 12:19 PM   #16
07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tostidos View Post
There you go you SOB's lol
wait...i missed it?!?

Edit: nevermind, it's in the OP.
Old 02-09-2012, 12:20 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
Also what he said

Might have to suck it up, find an open parking lot and let her drive in circles for a couple minutes.
Yeah maybe... i have to teach her to drive stick first

Quote:
wait...i missed it?!?

Nothing haha the pics are still there.
Old 02-09-2012, 12:21 PM   #18
The Mad Scientist
jberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
jberry813's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 98tacoma27 View Post
AHEM!

No speaking of the place we don't speak of.
You're one to talk. I'm sure I could find more if I gave two shits.

Quote:
Thanks Bob!!

The UG will never be the same.
Quote:
There are no rules in the UG.
Quote:
Highly disappointed.................thought this was a UG type thread

And even quoted here:
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/off...tml#post677952

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/gar...ml#post1019767

Old 02-09-2012, 12:21 PM   #19

i let my girl drive. she's a great DD, until she backed into that sign post one time.
Old 02-09-2012, 12:22 PM   #20
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jberry813 View Post
You're one to talk. I'm sure I could find more if I gave two shits.

And even quoted here:
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/off...tml#post677952

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/gar...ml#post1019767