Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

WOW ONCE AGAIN FCUK CommunistFornia!!!

Old 02-09-2012, 04:16 PM   #1
meeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

meeestirg's Tacoma Gallery
WOW ONCE AGAIN FCUK CommunistFornia!!!

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2012/...ee-on-beaches/

First-time offenders will have to pay a $100 fine, according to Lucy Kim, from the LA County Department of Beaches and Harbors. For a second offense, beach-goers will face a $200 fine. Three or more infractions within one year will result in a $500 fine. LOS ANGELES (CBS) — When you head down to the beach for a little fun this summer, county officials want you to leave the pigskin at home.

The Board of Supervisors this week agreed to raise fines for anyone who throws a football or a Frisbee on any beach in Los Angeles County.
In passing the 37-page ordinance on Tuesday, officials sought to outline responsibilities for law enforcement and other public agencies while also providing clarification on beach-goer activities that could potentially disrupt or even injure the public.
According to Lucy Kim, from the LA County Department of Beaches and Harbors, a first-time offender will have to pay a $100 fine. For a second offense, beach-goers will face a $200 fine. Three or more infractions within one year will result in a $500 fine, Kim said.
The updated rules now prohibit “any person to cast, toss, throw, kick or roll” any object other than a beach ball or volleyball “upon or over any beach” between Memorial Day and Labor Day. (spring-summer)

Exceptions allow for ball-throwing in predesignated areas, when a person obtains a permit, or playing water polo “in or over the Pacific Ocean”.
However, during the winter off-season, the new rules will be relaxed.
Officials warned that any activities that could potentially harm “any person or property on or near the beach” should not be allowed during the peak summer season.
Your kids could also end up costing you big bucks: the ordinance also prohibits digging any hole deeper than 18 inches into the sand except where permission is granted for film and TV production services only.
Old 02-09-2012, 04:21 PM   #3
Shake and Bake
4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jefferson
4wd Boss's Tacoma Gallery
haha my dad always said california was the land of fruits and nuts. (and by nuts he meant crazy ppl). wont matter, earthquakes will soon take care of all that.
Old 02-09-2012, 04:21 PM   #4
Bad decisions make great stories.
Lost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lost_Humanity's Tacoma Gallery
I don't see how this has anything to do with Communism.

These regulations were enacted by your publicly elected officials, via the voting process. Jeffersonian Democracy at work!

If anything, blame overpopulation.
Old 02-09-2012, 04:23 PM   #5
Talbotman is on a distinguished road

Name: Joel
Talbotman's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Talbotman
this just goes to show how fucking stupid California can be...i grew up going to the beach all the time frisbees, footballs and kids digging holes is the whole reason (other than the obvious reasons) to go to the damn beach. This is just another stupid fucking law that California passed so that they can make money, and yet another reason for me to hate California
Old 02-09-2012, 04:25 PM   #6
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Old 02-09-2012, 04:29 PM   #7
7.62x63mm
goufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: NAVAIR
Name: Michael
goufcustom's Tacoma Gallery
This is because it is easier to write tickets for playing games on the beach then it is to go solve real crimes and protect the public since they took all your guns away.

Everyone in LA should walk around with a football, don't do anything with it but put all of LA in a defcon condition of alert...
Old 02-09-2012, 04:32 PM   #8
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
This reminds me of my middle school.

We got tag banned cause one of the kids fell while we were playing

then we got football banned cause one flew on the roof

then we got baseball banned cause someone missed the ball and got hit

then we got hacky sacks banned cause one got stuck in a gutter

then we got soccer banned cause someone tripped over the ball

then we got running banned cause someone tripped

glad I dont go to middle school anymore.
Old 02-09-2012, 04:40 PM   #9
Chainsmoker is one of the sharper tools in the shedChainsmoker is one of the sharper tools in the shedChainsmoker is one of the sharper tools in the shedChainsmoker is one of the sharper tools in the shedChainsmoker is one of the sharper tools in the shedChainsmoker is one of the sharper tools in the shedChainsmoker is one of the sharper tools in the shedChainsmoker is one of the sharper tools in the shedChainsmoker is one of the sharper tools in the shedChainsmoker is one of the sharper tools in the shedChainsmoker is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ed
Chainsmoker's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
This reminds me of my middle school.

We got tag banned cause one of the kids fell while we were playing

then we got football banned cause one flew on the roof

then we got baseball banned cause someone missed the ball and got hit

then we got hacky sacks banned cause one got stuck in a gutter

then we got soccer banned cause someone tripped over the ball

then we got running banned cause someone tripped

glad I dont go to middle school anymore.

LMAO!!! Sounds like the same people running some of our states
Old 02-09-2012, 04:42 PM   #10
Lost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by goufcustom View Post
This is because it is easier to write tickets for playing games on the beach then it is to go solve real crimes and protect the public since they took all your guns away.

Everyone in LA should walk around with a football, don't do anything with it but put all of LA in a defcon condition of alert...
Ah yes, I forgot that guns are the cause, and solution to all the problems in California...

So by this rationale, the proper solution to someone getting trampled or sand in kicked in their eye by wayward football ruffians would be to pull out your gat and leave 'em leakin'?
Old 02-09-2012, 04:44 PM   #11
I bring the feel goods
TeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TeamSarcasm's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to TeamSarcasm
Quote:

This ^ ever have someone playing around your car and have a feeling that they will hit it and dent/break something?

Easier/cheaper to write a ticket then spend time tracking people and claims down.

It's preventative, do I agree with it? yes and no...
Old 02-09-2012, 04:45 PM   #12
Quote:
I do like this idea, though. I think it would be an awesome form of protest.
Old 02-09-2012, 04:56 PM   #13
FPS-a-holic
Fractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Fractured's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost_Humanity View Post
Ah yes, I forgot that guns are the cause, and solution to all the problems in California...

So by this rationale, the proper solution to someone getting trampled or sand in kicked in their eye by wayward football ruffians would be to pull out your gat and leave 'em leakin'?

Don't bother trying to defend California. There is a lot of "anti-California" sediment going around these boards for some reason.

I admit that not being able to play catch on the beach is a bit ludicrous, but I don't live in LA therefore I could not vote.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4wd Boss View Post
haha my dad always said california was the land of fruits and nuts. (and by nuts he meant crazy ppl). wont matter, earthquakes will soon take care of all that.
LOL @ this intelligent statement. They must not study plate tectonics in your state.

I love this state, and will never leave. We have some of the best weather, and 3 of the greatest cities in the USA here. Most people that I know feel the same way- so if you don't like it, no need to come here- unless you want to give tourism some of your heard earned cash and enjoy one of our wonderful sandy beaches, amusement parks, wine country or redwood forests!
Old 02-09-2012, 05:00 PM   #14
You can't fight in here! This is the War Room!
scocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Um, yeah.

Los Angeles County ordinance. And this isn't communist, just draconian (and probably a desperate grab at recovering faltering tax revenues).

Hilter had strict rules, too. So do Singapore and Switzerland. None are communist.

All governments of all types all over the country and world come up with stupid laws all the time. It's a democracy. Get involved and help change it.
Old 02-09-2012, 05:01 PM   #15
scocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fractured View Post
Don't bother trying to defend California. There is a lot of "anti-California" sediment going around these boards for some reason.

I admit that not being able to play catch on the beach is a bit ludicrous, but I don't live in LA therefore I could not vote.

LOL @ this intelligent statement. They must not study plate tectonics in your state.

I love this state, and will never leave. We have some of the best weather, and 3 of the greatest cities in the USA here. Most people that I know feel the same way- so if you don't like it, no need to come here- unless you want to give tourism some of your heard earned cash and enjoy one of our wonderful sandy beaches, amusement parks, wine country or redwood forests!
Word.
Old 02-09-2012, 05:02 PM   #16
Will The Thrill
Warhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
Warhorseforever's Tacoma Gallery
It isn't a complete trip to the beach until someone has made a catch superman style into the water.
Old 02-09-2012, 05:05 PM   #17
Will The Thrill
Warhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
Warhorseforever's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fractured View Post
I wouldn't mind visiting some of the old redwood forest and a drive down Highway 1 in a convertible or on a motorcycle is on my bucket list.
Old 02-09-2012, 05:05 PM   #18
JoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Veteran
JoeTacoma02's Tacoma Gallery
I voted for county cash stasher at the bottom of the poll lol

Boo for my home state!! Glad I'm in Oregon..thought I do miss socal sometimes..
Old 02-09-2012, 05:05 PM   #19

scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warhorseforever View Post
It isn't a complete trip to the beach until someone has made a catch superman style into the water.
Or Fonzi jumps the shark.
Old 02-09-2012, 05:05 PM   #20
Quote:
Originally Posted by scocar View Post
Um, yeah.

Los Angeles County ordinance. And this isn't communist, just draconian (and probably a desperate grab at recovering faltering tax revenues).

Hilter had strict rules, too. So do Singapore and Switzerland. None are communist.

All governments of all types all over the country and world come up with stupid laws all the time. It's a democracy. Get involved and help change it.
You mean people can't just post on an Internet forum with a rant and it will automatically become personal utopia?

Aw shucks! I thought that was the point of the Internet. Welp, time to shuffle off this mortal coil I suppose. All is lost.