Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

ya'll have a great weekend!!

Old 12-05-2008, 03:57 PM   #1
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
ya'll have a great weekend!!

we are bout to head off to my Dad's house to get some work accomplished there and try to get his stuff...house,vehicles and property in order to sell. no tv, no computer and no refrigerator there(im loading a cooler up with beer and moonshine)...................i reckon we'll actually get a good amount of work done!!! see ya'll sunday evening!!
Old 12-05-2008, 03:59 PM   #2
-Doomsday Squad-"game over man"
RaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud of

RaginCajun's Tacoma Gallery
You too man! Have a great weekend!
Old 12-05-2008, 04:00 PM   #3
I miss Lucy. :-(
HerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Computer Tech
Name: John
HerNameIsLucy's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to HerNameIsLucy Send a message via Yahoo to HerNameIsLucy
have a great and safe trip Will!
Old 12-05-2008, 04:00 PM   #4
clowns to the left-jokers to the right
hoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ben
hoosiertaco's Tacoma Gallery
catch ya later wild man......keep your head up, 'ol pops is smilin down on ya. Tough job, but hang in there man.......

I'll pop one for ya with my smoke pole in the morning!
Old 12-05-2008, 04:00 PM   #5
Tuned By Gadget
tacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoskim's Tacoma Gallery
im sure youll have enough time to play with boobmcgeeees even more
Old 12-05-2008, 04:01 PM   #6
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
What Hoosiertaco said! ^^^^^^
'cept the smoke pole. No shootin this weekend for me.
Old 12-05-2008, 04:02 PM   #7
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosiertaco View Post
catch ya later wild man......keep your head up, 'ol pops is smilin down on ya. Tough job, but hang in there man.......

I'll pop one for ya with my smoke pole in the morning!
good deal man.........get one for me!!! i'll be back in the woods next thursday am!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoskim View Post
im sure youll have enough time to play with boobmcgeeees even more
yessiree...............lots of late night "undercover" work to do!!!
Old 12-05-2008, 04:18 PM   #8
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
Have a good weekend Will. Get some damned work done already!.......j/k
Old 12-05-2008, 04:35 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy4Life View Post
Have a good weekend Will. Get some damned work done already!.......j/k
its a pain in the ass man. im 2 hours away from his house....and my brother and sister are 4 hours away............we gotta plan in advance for going up there to do stuff. we'll get some shit done this wknd tho!
Old 12-05-2008, 04:52 PM   #10
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
its a pain in the ass man. im 2 hours away from his house....and my brother and sister are 4 hours away............we gotta plan in advance for going up there to do stuff. we'll get some shit done this wknd tho!
I still have boxes of stuff in my basement from my wifes dad. He died like 6 or 7 years ago.
Old 12-05-2008, 04:54 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy4Life View Post
I still have boxes of stuff in my basement from my wifes dad. He died like 6 or 7 years ago.
the way its goin for us.........with all the stuff he has that we gotta go thru....it feels like like 6 or 7 years for that now here man. we'll get it all done though.......takes time i reckon.
Old 12-05-2008, 04:56 PM   #12
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Shit deflector
concrete jedi's Tacoma Gallery
Take care, it doesn't have to get all done at once, sometimes it needs time, I'll be thinking of you. Peace
Old 12-05-2008, 04:57 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
takes time i reckon.
Sure does.