LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Great find, credit score

Old 02-11-2012, 07:14 AM   #1
ระดับอาวุโส สมาชิกอาวุโส
dYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dyl0n
dYL0n's Tacoma Gallery
Great find, credit score

So, all of those lame ass commercials we hear about "free credit report". What the catch is, it's your credit report, not score. They charge you a damn dollar for your score. So last night, I was doing some research on ways to obtain my credit score for free. I came across www.creditkarma.com. It gave me a breakdown of every credit score I have (insurance, loans, cards, etc.,) and what cards I have good chances of getting apporoved for. This was a great service for me, due to the fact I'm 21 and will need to apply for a mortage soon . But don't use freecreditreport.com because it does nothing more than give you a credit report, not your score. Now, the only downfall to this site, It doesn't give you your FICO score. FICO is what the banks look at. The 3 credit bureaus, give you a credit score. 2 of them are FICO, and the other, i don't know what it is, but it isn't FICO. But after looking this up, the non-FICO score, is usually in +/- 10 points. The only information I gave them was name, email, address, and the last 4 of my social.

Well, I'm young, and don't pay for much on credit. My score is 695. What's yours?

No, I'm not affilaited with creditkarma.com. I work and go to school.

I probably got a lot of bad spelling in here.
Old 02-11-2012, 07:41 AM   #2
012tacoma is on a distinguished road
Air Force: Instructor
012tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
CreditKarma is awesome, use it all the time......DON'T trust the simulator though, its pretty inaccurate in my case.
Old 02-11-2012, 10:05 AM   #3
ระดับอาวุโส สมาชิกอาวุโส
dYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dYL0n's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 012tacoma View Post
CreditKarma is awesome, use it all the time......DON'T trust the simulator though, its pretty inaccurate in my case.
Yeah the sim was throwing me some crazy numbers too..

everything else on that site is legit.
Old 02-11-2012, 11:25 AM   #4
Trail Runner/Barefoot Beach Runner/Snow Skier
The Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: 94B/76Y Medical Honorable Discharge
Name: Raph, and I'm from Tampa, FL.
Location: Lakewood (Bear Creek), CO. I'm from Tampa. If I was from "Tampa Bay" I'd be a fish!
The Driver's Tacoma Gallery
When the my credit was pulled for the Taco loan, it was 740. When you get to 750, you get the best rates. Oh well, it was still 2.5% for a 10YO vehicle...
Old 02-11-2012, 02:09 PM   #5
ระดับอาวุโส สมาชิกอาวุโส

dYL0n's Tacoma Gallery
750? Damn. I'm almost there!