Ever meet a Famous person?

Old 02-11-2012, 01:50 PM   #1
¿Meow?
DOUBLE D is on a distinguished road

Air Force: RC-135 Aircraft Maintenance Supply
Name: Daniel
DOUBLE D's Tacoma Gallery
Ever meet a Famous person?

About a year ago my buddy, my girlfriend and I were eating at the Pink Taco restaurant in Las Vegas and Dana White sat right next to us. So we talked to him for a little bit and eventually asked for a pic and at the end he shook our hands and we went on with our day.

Anyone else ever meet somebody famous?

Old 02-11-2012, 01:52 PM   #2
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Rode Pirates of the Carribean in Disney Orlando with John Travolta and his family a few years ago. They where in the boat behind us, then on the little ramp thing to the store after the ride. Chatted for a moment, you could tell he didn't want to draw attention to himself. Nice guy though.
Old 02-11-2012, 01:54 PM   #3
96Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed96Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed96Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed96Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed96Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed96Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed96Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed96Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed96Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed96Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed96Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

96Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I met Joe Rogan after one of his comedy shows. Coolest most down to earth famous person I've ever met. Chatted to him for about 5 minutes.

Cute girl btw!
Old 02-11-2012, 01:54 PM   #4
¿Meow?

yea dana white was the same way..just kinda sat there with his head down the whole time lookin at his phone..after he took the pic this drunk guy noticed and started being ignorant so i felt kinda bad.
Old 02-11-2012, 01:57 PM   #5
¿Meow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 96Taco View Post
I met Joe Rogan after one of his comedy shows. Coolest most down to earth famous person I've ever met. Chatted to him for about 5 minutes.

Cute girl btw!
thanks man.

dana white is definately one of the nice guys that dont mind being spotted..but i also met Ice Cube at the airport in Vegas and we tried talking to him and asked for a pic and he told us No..so i thought that was kinda messed up.
Old 02-11-2012, 02:12 PM   #6
Trail Runner/Barefoot Beach Runner/Snow Skier
The Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: 94B/76Y Medical Honorable Discharge
Name: Raph, and I'm from Tampa, FL.
Location: Lakewood (Bear Creek), CO. I'm from Tampa. If I was from "Tampa Bay" I'd be a fish!
The Driver's Tacoma Gallery
Pete Sampras (if anyone remembers him) lived not far from us for years when he lived in Tampa. We weren't neighbors, but he shopped at the same Publix we did, so yeah talked to the guy a few times. He was VERY shy, surprised he wound up with the wife he got.

On my first weekend after moving to So Cal, I was at the Westwood Whole Foods (the one by UCLA) and Adam Sandler was there with his wife.

He had the store guard by them, so I didn't wanted to you know get on their space. Well while trying to get an item, he twice "cut me off", so after the second time I just looked at him and say "next time you want me to grab your cheeks, I'll tell your wife"... Well they both started laughing, then I started laughing. We chated for about 5-10 mins and went our ways.

This was right as "Longest Yard" was getting re-released, and all I could think was "this dude is TINY to play a FB player"...

They were both very nice.

Also while living in So Cal, I was buying pizza at my favorite pizza place, which is in the Larchmont Village. I met Neal McDonough, but he was painfully shy and almost embarrased to be recognized. I just told him that I liked his acting on "Band Of Brothers".
Old 02-11-2012, 02:14 PM   #7
www.BeLikeBrit.org
fletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gary
fletch aka's Tacoma Gallery
Brad and his wife Kimberly Paisley at the California Grand Hotel, spoke with them for a couple of minutes and had our picture taken with them. Stood in line at the airport and chatted with John Rich from Big and Rich. My oldest son married the grand daughter of John Kiker, the NASA engineer that designed all of the landing gear, hatches and parachutes from the beginning of the space program and including the shuttle program. He was also the engineer credited with the concept and design for flying the space shuttle on top of the 747.
Old 02-11-2012, 02:15 PM   #8
jloe is on a distinguished road
Name: john
jloe's Tacoma Gallery
Yes,Todd Rundgren.
Old 02-11-2012, 02:34 PM   #9
Senior NEWBIE
Tigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Isaac
Tigahshark's Tacoma Gallery
Jason Scott lee is my good friend
Old 02-11-2012, 02:39 PM   #10
The Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Location: Lakewood (Bear Creek), CO. I'm from Tampa. If I was from "Tampa Bay" I'd be a fish!
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmcqueen280 View Post
i know nathan mcqueen
Never heard of him. Who's he your gay lover?

Old 02-11-2012, 02:40 PM   #11
the boss man
trek is on a distinguished road
trek's Tacoma Gallery
Brittany Spears back in 2000 friends dad worked at a radio station, i can get the pic if u want to see it.
Old 02-11-2012, 02:41 PM   #12
Senior NEWBIE
Tigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by trek View Post
Brittany Spears back in 2000 friends dad worked at a radio station, i can get the pic if u want to see it.
Old 02-11-2012, 02:42 PM   #13
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
I am pretty famous in certain circles.
Old 02-11-2012, 02:42 PM   #14
Quote:
Originally Posted by trek View Post
Only if it's more appropriate somewhere else...
Old 02-11-2012, 02:47 PM   #15
My name is Mudd
mcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant future

Name: mike
mcdowell's Tacoma Gallery
Bill Parcells
Bill Belecheck
Matt Millon
Tom Caughlin
Herm Edwards
Shaun Payton
Jon Gruden
Les Myles
Live in Mobile Alabama and seniorbowl is here. See most NFL coach's here scouting players yearly. Have pics of about 25 coach's. Fairly cool
Old 02-11-2012, 02:53 PM   #16
tostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tostidos's Tacoma Gallery
Met Ron Howard when I was just a kid and didnt know who the hell he was. lol
Attached Thumbnails
Ever meet a Famous person?-53259_1422765455199_1414598388_30937328_5921399_o.jpg  
Old 02-11-2012, 02:54 PM   #17
MxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MxRacer190's Tacoma Gallery
I met Bill Nye the Science guy
Old 02-11-2012, 02:55 PM   #18
2010 double cab TRD Sport
El Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shed

El Tano's Tacoma Gallery
Had dinner with Diego Armando Maradona. 18 years ago

Meet
Steven Spielberg.
Antonio Banderas.
Melanie Griffith.
at a charity event. Ended up talking with Antonio for hours about Spanish stuff.

No pics, no way I was going to ask for pictures, just out of respect, I wasn't thee for the picture, just to talk and have dinner.
Old 02-11-2012, 02:57 PM   #19
MxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MxRacer190's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmcqueen280 View Post
you win
I would have won if I was telling the truth.
Old 02-11-2012, 03:00 PM   #20
Senior NEWBIE

Quote:
Originally Posted by MxRacer190 View Post
I would have won if I was telling the truth.