LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Here is a really good look @ the 2012 Hilux

Old 02-11-2012, 01:53 PM   #1
surfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gregg
surfsupl's Tacoma Gallery
Here is a really good look @ the 2012 Hilux

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIXxv...13RVAAAAAAAABw

Subaru comes to mind when looking @ this. Just does not look like a truck should look.
Old 02-11-2012, 01:54 PM   #2
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like a Subaru.

the steering wheel is on the wrong side.
Old 02-11-2012, 01:55 PM   #3
surfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Its to blinged out for my taste as well.
Old 02-11-2012, 01:56 PM   #4
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Honestly, I only watched the first 20 seconds.
Old 02-11-2012, 01:58 PM   #5

If you go towards the end they get into the engine compartment.
Old 02-11-2012, 01:59 PM   #6

5:28.......the red truck goes way back to the old school type bed and tailgate
Old 02-11-2012, 02:01 PM   #7

Stock steel wheels as well
Old 02-11-2012, 02:02 PM   #9

That workmate model @ 7 min is a trip with that plastic front end
Old 02-11-2012, 02:03 PM   #10

I could learn to like the red model
Old 02-11-2012, 02:04 PM   #11
96Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed96Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed96Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed96Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed96Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed96Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed96Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed96Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed96Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed96Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed96Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

96Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I really dig the big TOYOTA sticker on the back. Old school.

Also the diesel sounds mint.
Old 02-11-2012, 02:06 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by 96Taco View Post
I really dig the big TOYOTA sticker on the back. Old school.

Also the diesel sounds mint.
I like how they worked in the old school bed rails as well
Old 02-11-2012, 02:11 PM   #14

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
I do like it. the interior looks great. The outside is a little car-like, but that doesn't matter to me. The bed bar is gay, I would/ put a cap on it. I really like the size, not too big like a 2nd gen tacoma.
Old 02-11-2012, 02:23 PM   #15
jloe is on a distinguished road
Name: john
jloe's Tacoma Gallery
I'll take the diesel.
Old 04-26-2012, 07:37 PM   #16
TacoToRunner is on a distinguished road
Coast Guard: Boatswains Mate
TacoToRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Marty McFly called and said he wants his roll bar back.
Old 04-26-2012, 07:46 PM   #18
Who needs roads?
Taco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Micah
Taco me elmo's Tacoma Gallery
I think its a cool motor idea they should bring to the US.

The 4 door style is god awful ugly..

Real trucks have 2 doors.. that's an SUV with a bed..
Old 04-26-2012, 07:46 PM   #19
Larry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Larry's Tacoma Gallery
the old school bed rail hooks are kinda cool. (although the current track system we have is better)

otherwise, I'd pass.
Old 04-26-2012, 08:14 PM   #20
jamesinkeys is just really nicejamesinkeys is just really nicejamesinkeys is just really nicejamesinkeys is just really nice
Name: james
jamesinkeys's Tacoma Gallery
Live in Central Mexico, and the last two or three years hilux are numerous here, but not the dressed up ones. I wonder, if they could be legaled up for the states?