Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Winter day at my house!

Old 02-12-2012, 01:00 PM   #1
NORTHERN RED-NECK
udy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
udy2554's Tacoma Gallery
Winter day at my house!

Finally another day of snow, wind, and cold.

Got to do some plowing...YAHOO!

The "herd".

The view from the back deck.

The front yard.

The plow guy.

2nd winter on the Duratracs with 22,000 miles on them and still holding snow!!! I will buy them again when these wear out!!!

Whoring the Toy!

And the sun came out. Here's the view from my bedrooom window.

Just killing some boredom. Thanks for looking!
Old 02-12-2012, 01:02 PM   #2
wileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

wileyC's Tacoma Gallery
pretty scene! we only got about an inch or two here...
Old 02-12-2012, 01:12 PM   #3
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Send that snow my way!!
Old 02-12-2012, 01:15 PM   #4
Hunker Down You Hairy Dawg!
TacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
TacoDawgfan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
Send that snow my way!!
Yeah, I thought northerners hated it?
Old 02-12-2012, 01:21 PM   #5
FPS-a-holic
Fractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Fractured's Tacoma Gallery
Sometimes I wish we had snow around here. Even in Lake Tahoe there is almost no snow this year. Really weird winter in Northern California.

You have an awesome house and property BTW.
Old 02-12-2012, 01:37 PM   #6
NORTHERN RED-NECK
udy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

udy2554's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks you guys. Wierd winter yes. We had 60s just a week or so ago. Teens and 20s yesterday and today, now they're saying 40s mid week coming!

I had a blast plowing though!
Old 02-12-2012, 02:02 PM   #7
Hunker Down You Hairy Dawg!
TacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TacoDawgfan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by udy2554 View Post
Thanks you guys. Wierd winter yes. We had 60s just a week or so ago. Teens and 20s yesterday and today, now they're saying 40s mid week coming!

I had a blast plowing though!
We've had the same here temp wise. Felt like spring last week, got down to 17 last night and windy putting the wind chill down to like 9. But it's sunny here today, no chance of precip. Got up to 40 with the sun. But it's been a very mild winter, even for us down here. So much so that today is the first fire I've lit in the fireplace.

But I remember last winter on TW reading everyone bitching about all the snow. I can imagine getting sick of it if you have it all the time. We're lucky if we get a covering most years. Sometimes we get a little snow but the roads are too warm to stick. Maybe an inch or two once a year if that. It's like a vacation for us. I know we get made fun of, but it's just so rare for us and we don't have the equipment to handle a lot since we don't get it often enough. So anyway the point is we look forward to it. Haven't even had a chance of it this year. Usually we have a chance a couple of times a year by now and everyone goes crazy.
Old 02-12-2012, 02:21 PM   #8
stmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jimmy
stmpjmpr's Tacoma Gallery
that looks beautiful, as long as its over there. Im lovin our winter as usual.
Old 02-12-2012, 02:28 PM   #9
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Still waiting for our first day of snow out here...
Old 02-12-2012, 06:45 PM   #10
Senior NEWBIE
Tigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Isaac
Tigahshark's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by udy2554 View Post
Finally another day of snow, wind, and cold.

Got to do some plowing...YAHOO!

The "herd".

The view from the back deck.

The front yard.

The plow guy.

2nd winter on the Duratracs with 22,000 miles on them and still holding snow!!! I will buy them again when these wear out!!!

Whoring the Toy!

And the sun came out. Here's the view from my bedrooom window.

Just killing some boredom. Thanks for looking!
Looks beautiful and miserable all at the same time
Old 02-12-2012, 06:48 PM   #11
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jgwheeler17's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigahshark View Post
Looks beautiful and miserable all at the same time
why would you quote all that to write that? hahaha

great pics OP. despite how miserable i'd be with that much snow, i am jealous of that you have some. no snow here
Old 02-12-2012, 06:50 PM   #12
Senior NEWBIE
Tigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgwheeler17 View Post
why would you quote all that to write that? hahaha

great pics OP. despite how miserable i'd be with that much snow, i am jealous of that you have some. no snow here
Would of took longer to erase It then post it
Old 02-12-2012, 06:51 PM   #13
Tortoise*
IndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: AJ
IndigoTac07's Tacoma Gallery
Wish we coulda had some of that over here in Houston, havent seen good snow since, a long time....
Old 02-12-2012, 06:53 PM   #14
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Would of took longer to erase It then post it
Old 02-12-2012, 06:55 PM   #15
Senior NEWBIE

Quote:
I'm still a noob at posting, so I just hit quote and I'm already at the bottom of the post, so I just type. I could of erased all the pics to type but wouldn't that take longer? Is their a way to do that part faster? Let me know
Old 02-12-2012, 06:56 PM   #16
I'm a zit. Get it?

Quote:
I'm still a noob at posting, so I just hit quote and I'm already at the bottom of the post, so I just type. I could of erased all the pics to type but wouldn't that take longer? Is their a way to do that part faster? Let me know
yeah don't hit quote, hit "post reply" on the left side of the screen. that way people don't have to scroll down all you quoted pics from an OP.
Old 02-12-2012, 06:58 PM   #17
Senior NEWBIE

Quote:
yeah don't hit quote, hit "post reply" on the left side of the screen. that way people don't have to scroll down all you quoted pics from an OP.
Yeah I guess a post with that many pics I should of just hit post reply, ok got it
Old 02-12-2012, 07:19 PM   #18
NORTHERN RED-NECK

udy2554's Tacoma Gallery
It was an awesome day for me. I love getting to plow. Carhart bibs over a sweatshirt, skicoat and helmet with a breathshield actually has me sweating comfortably! Cleared the snow off the deck and two small porches, got a couple days worth of wood in too.

I also did 2 no-heat service calls today too.

Coming in from the cold to a hot wood stove is nice too.

I do wish that winter only lasted a few months instead of six. Not complaining about this one though, I don't ski or snow-mobile, (it's a self-preservation thing...speed kills), so a few warm days is OK with me.

So anyhow, no misery here for me, but I'm not that smart, I don't mind the cold that much.

Today was a gift, a Blessing even, Thanks Lord!.

Now I get to crash with my wife!

Thanks for looking y'all!