LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Help Fight Against Muscular Dystrophy

Old 02-12-2012, 05:08 PM   #1
watch the meat
cleanTRDmachine is one of the sharper tools in the shedcleanTRDmachine is one of the sharper tools in the shedcleanTRDmachine is one of the sharper tools in the shedcleanTRDmachine is one of the sharper tools in the shedcleanTRDmachine is one of the sharper tools in the shedcleanTRDmachine is one of the sharper tools in the shedcleanTRDmachine is one of the sharper tools in the shedcleanTRDmachine is one of the sharper tools in the shedcleanTRDmachine is one of the sharper tools in the shedcleanTRDmachine is one of the sharper tools in the shedcleanTRDmachine is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
cleanTRDmachine's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to cleanTRDmachine
Thumbs up Help Fight Against Muscular Dystrophy

Hey Everyone,

I'm one of the managers at Lowe's and each year Lowe's supports the fight against Muscular Dystrophy by offering customers the chance to purchase shamrocks to be displayed with their name in our stores. http://www.mda.org/
http://www.mda.org/sponsors.html

After speaking with Bob and being given the ok, this year I would like to set up an official Tacomaworld donation at my store in Quakertown, PA.

If anyone is interested in making $1, $5, $10 or $25 donations please PM me and I will give you my email address to send me your donation as a "gift" so no fees will be charged.

I would like to run this fundraiser until 2/24.

Once all donations are recieved I will create a Tacomaworld Shamrock that will be displayed in the store, and a picture will be uploaded to Live!

Thank you everyone!

Kyle
Old 02-13-2012, 12:08 AM   #4
shampoop has much to be proud ofshampoop has much to be proud ofshampoop has much to be proud ofshampoop has much to be proud ofshampoop has much to be proud ofshampoop has much to be proud ofshampoop has much to be proud ofshampoop has much to be proud of
shampoop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cleanTRDmachine View Post
Help Fight Against Muscular Dystrophy
Sorry, I'm a lover not a fighter