Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Pilot pulls EPIC prank! Hilarious

Old 02-12-2012, 07:13 PM   #2
Senior NEWBIE
Tigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Isaac
Tigahshark's Tacoma Gallery
That was fuckin priceless!
Old 02-12-2012, 07:14 PM   #3
First I derp.. then I herp
mntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Aaron
mntbiker2008's Tacoma Gallery
seen this before but laugh my ass every time I see it. evil little bastard. lol
Old 02-12-2012, 07:17 PM   #4
tacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
tacomathunder's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to tacomathunder
Quote:
Originally Posted by mntbiker2008 View Post
seen this before but laugh my ass every time I see it. evil little bastard. lol
i can't stop watching it, its soooo funny
Old 02-12-2012, 07:20 PM   #5
💥💥💥💥💥💥
johnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: john
johnnym's Tacoma Gallery
Old 02-12-2012, 07:28 PM   #6
tacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnym View Post
that was probably the filmers face! lol
Old 02-12-2012, 07:31 PM   #7
Joe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
Joe D's Tacoma Gallery
Seen if before, it's bullshit. As a guy that's owned a plane for years, I don't think making your passenger(s) uncomfortable is ever a good idea. The dude flying is a dick.
Old 02-13-2012, 10:37 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe D View Post
Seen if before, it's bullshit. As a guy that's owned a plane for years, I don't think making your passenger(s) uncomfortable is ever a good idea. The dude flying is a dick.
Everyone has their own opinion, and i respect yours obviously, especially since you have owned/ own a plane....

IMO though I think this is funny, I'm just a practical joker when it comes to my close friends so they'd just laugh it off if i did this. They'd be scared shitless when i did it, but after they'd think it was funny...

Now this is a totally different story if i was flying people i don't know, or people i know, but don't have that sense of humor that my close friends have, or even people i just know....

All in all, it depends on the situation to whether this guy is a dick or not, to me at least
Old 02-14-2012, 04:16 AM   #9
davevan is on a distinguished road
davevan's Tacoma Gallery
It's all fun and games until a passenger gets a heart attack out of fear :P Not that that is likely to happen, I can see the funny side of it anyway
Old 02-14-2012, 04:27 PM   #10
Joe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
Joe D's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomathunder View Post
Everyone has their own opinion, and i respect yours obviously, especially since you have owned/ own a plane....

IMO though I think this is funny, I'm just a practical joker when it comes to my close friends so they'd just laugh it off if i did this. They'd be scared shitless when i did it, but after they'd think it was funny...

Now this is a totally different story if i was flying people i don't know, or people i know, but don't have that sense of humor that my close friends have, or even people i just know....

All in all, it depends on the situation to whether this guy is a dick or not, to me at least
Oh, no offense was intended...sorry if you took it that way.

I am the king of practical jokes and can see some humor in it...you are right in that it depends on the passenger (who sounds horrorified in this particular video).
Old 02-14-2012, 06:02 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe D View Post
Oh, no offense was intended...sorry if you took it that way.

I am the king of practical jokes and can see some humor in it...you are right in that it depends on the passenger (who sounds horrorified in this particular video).
no no no, no offense taken at all! its all good here