Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

what does your "better half" think of your tacoma obsession?

Old 02-13-2012, 11:15 AM   #1
Some do, others talk
jerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerret
jerretxx's Tacoma Gallery
what does your "better half" think of your tacoma obsession?

Im just curious what your girlfriend, wife, husband, boyfriend, etc thinks about your tacoma obsession.

Personally, my Girlfriend loves my tacoma, and even encourages me to buy more "parts" for the truck, she even bought me an All-Pro U-Bolt flip kit for christmas.

Anyone have this kind of luck, or is it the opposite?
Old 02-13-2012, 11:16 AM   #2
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
What GF/Wife?
Old 02-13-2012, 11:17 AM   #3
Deltabox's Better Half
himmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sarah
himmie's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks to my Tacoma, my fiance is a member here and owns a 4Runner.
Old 02-13-2012, 11:18 AM   #4
Some do, others talk
jerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by himmie View Post
Thanks to my Tacoma, my fiance is a member here and owns a 4Runner.
nothing wrong with that! does she wheel it?
Old 02-13-2012, 11:18 AM   #5
Some do, others talk

Quote:
Originally Posted by acdronin View Post
What GF/Wife?
you have it figured out
Old 02-13-2012, 11:19 AM   #6
04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
04LTtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I think TW has 4 other thread on this same topic.

Parents hate my obsession with TW.

Girlfriend Broke up with me because I was spending too much time on the truck.

And my friends don't give a crap about my obsession with my truck or TW.
Old 02-13-2012, 11:20 AM   #7
krap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
krap22's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerretxx View Post
I think you need to do some more investigative research. He drives the 4runner.
Old 02-13-2012, 11:20 AM   #8
Deltabox's Better Half
himmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

himmie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'm the chick. Haha.
Old 02-13-2012, 11:20 AM   #9
Cybertronian Tacoma
TacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
TacomaPrime's Tacoma Gallery
Mine doesnt mind. I have an obsession with my taco and transformers. She says it's better then drugs/alcohol/strippers.
Old 02-13-2012, 11:20 AM   #10
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
you have it figured out
Women are kinda like drugs, expensive and takes up all your time
Old 02-13-2012, 11:21 AM   #11
Some do, others talk

Quote:
Originally Posted by captclueless View Post
Mine doesnt mind. I have an obsession with my taco and transformers. She says it's better then drugs/alcohol/strippers.
hahaha, that is a very valid point
Old 02-13-2012, 11:22 AM   #12
Some do, others talk

Quote:
I'm the chick. Haha.
we see who wears the pants, thats a bad truck
Old 02-13-2012, 11:23 AM   #13
Some do, others talk

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04LTtacoma View Post
I think TW has 4 other thread on this same topic.

Parents hate my obsession with TW.

Girlfriend Broke up with me because I was spending too much time on the truck.

And my friends don't give a crap about my obsession with my truck or TW.
dang, she broke up with you bc of your truck? thats a little shallow IMO
Old 02-13-2012, 11:24 AM   #14
Deltabox's Better Half

himmie's Tacoma Gallery

Thanks!
Old 02-13-2012, 11:24 AM   #15
Self Proclaimed first gen expert :doh:
Greensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
Greensystemsgo's Tacoma Gallery
gf thinks its a black bitch of a money pit and should be thrown from a cliff.

parents think its a money pit but a good learning experience and atleast its now reliabilish.
Old 02-13-2012, 11:25 AM   #16
04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
04LTtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
dang, she broke up with you bc of your truck? thats a little shallow IMO

Yeah, she is just pissed at my truck, but it's all good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uLJitPWAXM
Old 02-13-2012, 11:25 AM   #17
thairannosaurus has a spectacular aura aboutthairannosaurus has a spectacular aura aboutthairannosaurus has a spectacular aura about
Army: Signal LT, 228 CSH (USAR)
Name: Anthony
thairannosaurus's Tacoma Gallery
My gf is awesome. she loves my taco... except when i told her i was going to dedicate the "i love my bitches" song by rick ross to her and my truck, haha. she even named him. i got a red 2012 with the satellite radio fin on top and she named him sharkbait. the name stuck.
Old 02-13-2012, 11:27 AM   #18
Deltabox's Better Half

himmie's Tacoma Gallery
My family loves my truck too. My grandma buys her presents (good ones). Haha.
Old 02-13-2012, 11:29 AM   #19
Some do, others talk

Quote:
My family loves my truck too. My grandma buys her presents (good ones). Haha.
what kind of presents?
Old 02-13-2012, 11:36 AM   #20
Deltabox's Better Half

himmie's Tacoma Gallery
Most recently, some of the suspension and such. I did name my truck after my grandma (middle name) so that may be why.