Notices

Valentines day blows!!

Old 02-13-2012, 03:32 PM   #1
Dagger Taco *****
BG KY Jets Fan will become famous soon enough

Name: Joe
BG KY Jets Fan's Tacoma Gallery
Valentines day blows!!

Don't get me wrong, I love my wife and do lots of nice things for her (so I can do nice things to my truck ). $80 dollars for flowers today, $75 dollar dinner reservations tomorrow, and I better get something jewelry related to top it off. Ugh....... I'm sure everyone else feels the same!
Old 02-13-2012, 03:39 PM   #2
jackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jackhart's Tacoma Gallery
yes agreed. i now just view it like a utility bill that is due once a year. it has to be paid or the lights get shut off.
Old 02-13-2012, 03:40 PM   #3
My name is Mudd
mcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant future

Name: mike
mcdowell's Tacoma Gallery
Valentines day blows? At least once im hoping
Old 02-13-2012, 03:41 PM   #4
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcdowell View Post
Old 02-13-2012, 03:44 PM   #5
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Just remember, there is a 'steak and a BJ day' for men.. Make your wife get you a 30$ steak and a good hummer to get her back for this useless holiday.
Old 02-13-2012, 03:44 PM   #6
krap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
krap22's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BG KY Jets Fan View Post
Don't get me wrong, I love my wife and do lots of nice things for her (so I can do nice things to my truck ). $80 dollars for flowers today, $75 dollar dinner reservations tomorrow, and I better get something jewelry related to top it off. Ugh....... I'm sure everyone else feels the same!
You really need to get your wife trained better. Mine realizes that the day is a scam for flower/candy companies and couldn't care less.
Old 02-13-2012, 03:57 PM   #7
Hunker Down You Hairy Dawg!
TacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
TacoDawgfan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by krap22 View Post
You really need to get your wife trained better. Mine realizes that the day is a scam for flower/candy companies and couldn't care less.
Maybe so, but I'm not going w/o sending her some flowers even though she told me not to. I usually try to find mush cheaper ways around it though. I've bought flowers from the grocery store and delivered them to her work in person. Way cheaper and more meaningful. This year I managed to get $25 off delivery through Mycokerewards.com. I've been turning in points for a while now and it's time they paid off. Also turned some in for a movie tix, drinks and popcorn package. It isn't about the money. Be creative, it means more and saves the mod money.
Old 02-13-2012, 04:00 PM   #8
krap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
krap22's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoDawgfan View Post
Maybe so, but I'm not going w/o sending her some flowers even though she told me not to. I usually try to find mush cheaper ways around it though. I've bought flowers from the grocery store and delivered them to her work in person. Way cheaper and more meaningful. This year I managed to get $25 off delivery through Mycokerewards.com. I've been turning in points for a while now and it's time they paid off. Also turned some in for a movie tix, drinks and popcorn package. It isn't about the money. Be creative, it means more and saves the mod money.
I still do this, but its much better than what the OP has to do.
Old 02-13-2012, 04:05 PM   #9
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
Im not seeing my ol lady for vday or our anniversary, which is the 16th..color me lucky? Ill be drinking beer tomorrow night
Old 02-13-2012, 04:45 PM   #10
First I derp.. then I herp
mntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Aaron
mntbiker2008's Tacoma Gallery
I never did the valentines day or sweetest day crap... never will either. to me, it doesn't take a special day to show someone you "love" them... Its a bullshit holiday for me. lol but damnit... I better get laid if I have a chick.
Old 02-13-2012, 04:50 PM   #11
www.BeLikeBrit.org
fletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gary
fletch aka's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoDawgfan View Post
This ^^
Old 02-13-2012, 04:53 PM   #12
Erich
Surferdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurferdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurferdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurferdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurferdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurferdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurferdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurferdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurferdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurferdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurferdude is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Erich
Surferdude's Tacoma Gallery
Ditto!

Quote:
Originally Posted by krap22 View Post

Same for mine, thank goodness. She hates this holiday, but hates Sweetest day even more. Friggin Hallmark holidays.

But she better love Steak and BJ day!
Old 02-13-2012, 04:56 PM   #13
Bad decisions make great stories.
Lost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lost_Humanity's Tacoma Gallery
I love Valentine's Day.

I get the GF some flowers and a card, tell her I have to work late, then go hit on all the loveless hotties out at the bars on Valentine's Day and either a.) show them that love DOES exist, or b.) have them teach their thoughtless boyfriends a lesson by giving a stranger a blowie in his truck.
Old 02-13-2012, 05:17 PM   #14
Dagger Taco *****
BG KY Jets Fan will become famous soon enough

BG KY Jets Fan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcdowell View Post
LMAO!
Old 02-13-2012, 05:17 PM   #15
DCW is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCW is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCW is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCW is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCW is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCW is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCW is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCW is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCW is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCW is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCW is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
DCW's Tacoma Gallery
This VD is easy for me I just served my wife with divorce papers. Woo Hoo
Old 02-13-2012, 05:17 PM   #16
Blackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Blackshirts's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DCW View Post

LMAO
Old 02-13-2012, 05:18 PM   #17
Stubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
Stubbs95tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
In a way valentines day does "blow"
Old 02-13-2012, 05:35 PM   #18
Hunker Down You Hairy Dawg!
TacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TacoDawgfan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aw9d View Post
Just remember, there is a 'steak and a BJ day' for men.. Make your wife get you a 30$ steak and a good hummer to get her back for this useless holiday.
http://www.steakandbjday.com/
Old 02-13-2012, 05:46 PM   #19
First I derp.. then I herp
mntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Aaron
mntbiker2008's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Surferdude View Post
Same for mine, thank goodness. She hates this holiday, but hates Sweetest day even more. Friggin Hallmark holidays.

But she better love Steak and BJ day!
She's a keeper!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DCW View Post
Awesome!
Old 02-13-2012, 05:49 PM   #20
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
GF has work and school til 10:30 pm