Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

favorite german sports car

Old 12-06-2008, 11:39 PM   #1
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
favorite german sports car

What is your favorite German SPORTS car?
Old 12-07-2008, 12:58 AM   #2
come on fhqwhgads
pittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
E30M3.

New? Gumpert Apollo.

Quote:
The manufacturers say that the Apollo is theoretically capable of driving upside down at 190 mph (top of a tunnel) because of the amount of downforce it produces.
Old 12-07-2008, 01:00 AM   #3
johnny12345 is a splendid one to beholdjohnny12345 is a splendid one to beholdjohnny12345 is a splendid one to beholdjohnny12345 is a splendid one to beholdjohnny12345 is a splendid one to beholdjohnny12345 is a splendid one to beholdjohnny12345 is a splendid one to behold
johnny12345's Tacoma Gallery
bugatti veryon. In a round about way it's made by VW. A million dollar price tag, 1000hp V12, direct shift gearbox, 200mph+ no problem.
Attached Thumbnails
favorite german sports car-bugatti-20veryon-20-15-.jpg  
Old 12-07-2008, 06:13 AM   #4
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Porsche 997 GT2:
Old 12-07-2008, 07:42 AM   #6
ban the term murdered out
OU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Gas Turbine Elec
Name: danusa
OU812's Tacoma Gallery
My all time favorite is the 997 GT3 RS in orange of course..

But any of these are great

And on a lazy day I'll drive this:

Old 12-07-2008, 07:57 AM   #7
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 007Tacoma
Old 12-07-2008, 09:26 AM   #8
sonjay is just really nicesonjay is just really nicesonjay is just really nicesonjay is just really nice

sonjay's Tacoma Gallery
Audi R8!!
Old 12-07-2008, 11:20 AM   #10
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerfanXD View Post
Anything that has BMW on it.
I'm right there with you, man.
Old 12-07-2008, 11:20 AM   #11
come on fhqwhgads
pittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by longbow View Post
For me sort of old, Porsche 928, all those curved lines.
I wanted a 951 (944 turbo) for awhile a couple years back, but then everybody said that the general price of the car is $15000 no matter what. You buy it for $5k, you'll be paying $10k just to fix everything.
Old 12-07-2008, 11:22 AM   #12
106Tacoma has a spectacular aura about106Tacoma has a spectacular aura about106Tacoma has a spectacular aura about

106Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Well the wife owns a vw r32 and that little 4x4 is awsome. next she wants an audi and when she gets her audi im getting a new M3. German is the only cars we drive. And toyota i think is the truck brand im going to stick with. All our daily driver cars have been vw.

the wife has good taste in autos.
Old 12-07-2008, 11:25 AM   #13
This is TW. One never knows what is a joke anymore
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
beastlytaco's Tacoma Gallery
what was the car that james dean was killed in?? was it a porsche spyder? any way, that would have to be my alltime favorite classic german sports car.
Old 12-07-2008, 11:31 AM   #14
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Haha its funny there's no Mercedes-Benz. I like this but its NOT my favorite. Tell you the truth i can't stand any Mercedes. The only Mercedes I love are these:
But my ALL time favorite is:
Old 12-07-2008, 11:32 AM   #15
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
For me sort of old, Porsche 928, all those curved lines.
Me an my dad actually had one of those. 1986 Porsche 928S with 6 speed(rare)
Old 12-07-2008, 11:42 AM   #16
come on fhqwhgads

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
The only Mercedes that are nice are the new AMG Blacks. But they all have 2 pedals, so F THAT!

Maybe the 190E Cosworth, but if you're going for a 90's DTM road car, get the E30M3!
Old 12-07-2008, 12:07 PM   #18
come on fhqwhgads

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
Whale tails are definately awesome!
Old 12-07-2008, 12:52 PM   #20
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
sweeeeeet, one day, yes i will have one
favorite german sports car-scan0008.jpg

favorite german sports car-scan0009.jpg

favorite german sports car-scan0010.jpg