Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Toyota reliability, Jeeps continue to blow.

Old 02-15-2012, 01:29 PM   #1
Recklessly tired
Fightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luke
Fightnfire's Tacoma Gallery
Toyota reliability, Jeeps continue to blow.

http://autos.yahoo.com/news/lexus-to...ndability.html

Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram. All scored terribly low. Why can't this company get their shit together?

Ford and GM have all seen improvements . They, Chrysler/Jeep/Dodge want me to buy in to this whole "Detriot is back" bs but they're still the same joke they've always been.

Why would anyone buy one of these things?
Old 02-15-2012, 01:33 PM   #2
krap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
krap22's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fightnfire View Post
http://autos.yahoo.com/news/lexus-to...ndability.html

Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram. All scored terribly low. Why can't this company get their shit together?

Ford and GM have all seen improvements . They, Chrysler/Jeep/Dodge want me to buy in to this whole "Detriot is back" bs but they're still the same joke they've always been.

Why would anyone buy one of these things?
I've been wondering that for years. If people purchased vehicles based on track record, crapsler would have been out of business years ago. No one does any research on the vehicle, just whoever will let them pay the least amount for the vehicle.
Old 02-15-2012, 04:08 PM   #3
2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
2004TacomaSR5's Tacoma Gallery
I have a Jeep, and AMC era CJ5, its not a bad four wheeler, but has been a lot of grief to me with repairs, been sitting for about a year now because I have no desire to spend the 300 dollars on a new carb! Sure is a fun rig though, probably going to get her running this summer though because I love wheeling with no top and doors! Now that I got a Tacoma the Jeep will no longer be needed for a daily driver so hopefully I won't be working on the damn thing every weekend!
Old 02-15-2012, 04:10 PM   #4
Deltabox's Better Half
himmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sarah
himmie's Tacoma Gallery
It's nice to see that Lexus/Toyota/Scion are all in the top five.