Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Tacoma or 240sx?????

View Poll Results: Taco or 240
Tacoma 34 89.47%
240SX 4 10.53%
Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-15-2012, 01:45 PM   #1
TROKITA is a glorious beacon of lightTROKITA is a glorious beacon of lightTROKITA is a glorious beacon of lightTROKITA is a glorious beacon of lightTROKITA is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Arty
TROKITA's Tacoma Gallery
Tacoma or 240sx?????

I wanna get a 240sx really bad too much that i sometimes feel like selling my truck for one or trading it for one what do you guys think????????
i know you cant compare both but i guess it just comes down to what you like more.... Drifting and weekend cursing and ricing or Offroad and crawling. another thing is gas..... sucker needs premium no matter what...
Hears a pic of one that's for sale around my town
Tacoma or 240sx?????-25028908.jpg
And this is my Wonderful beast vvvvv
Old 02-15-2012, 01:46 PM   #2
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Don't drift a DD.
Old 02-15-2012, 01:59 PM   #3
lvlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedlvlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedlvlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedlvlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedlvlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedlvlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedlvlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedlvlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedlvlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedlvlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedlvlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Allan
lvlytaco's Tacoma Gallery
have both......
Old 02-15-2012, 02:15 PM   #4
TROKITA is a glorious beacon of lightTROKITA is a glorious beacon of lightTROKITA is a glorious beacon of lightTROKITA is a glorious beacon of lightTROKITA is a glorious beacon of light

TROKITA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by snobord552 View Post
looks like you need a truck to haul your dbike and snow since you live in utah, the 240sx would be horrible for both of those task. Better off saving up and getting the 240 as a second car imo
yep im probably going to end up doing that, more because i dont want to get rid of my trucko
Old 02-15-2012, 02:20 PM   #5
t4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

t4daddy's Tacoma Gallery
Never cared for drifting, of course when I had my 240SX there was not such thing, but, I simply loved my SX. Great handling, so-so power (bone stock) would hold a corner like crazy, as long as you didn't lift, it was bad on drop throttle oversteer, to the point of looping completely out.
Old 02-15-2012, 02:26 PM   #6
CUtigerfan is a glorious beacon of lightCUtigerfan is a glorious beacon of lightCUtigerfan is a glorious beacon of lightCUtigerfan is a glorious beacon of lightCUtigerfan is a glorious beacon of light

CUtigerfan's Tacoma Gallery
Completely irrelevant to your situation but I know a guy that dropped a rb25 with too many goodies to mention into a 240sx and that bitch is sexxxyy.. so basically i'm in love with those cars.

we'll see if this pic will work
Old 02-15-2012, 04:06 PM   #7
Just call me Daddy
TacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
TacoDaddy's Tacoma Gallery
my buddy got rid of his 240 for an x-runner. that thing spins the tires no problem. he misses the 240 but loves the practicality of his tacoma.
Old 02-15-2012, 04:14 PM   #8
My name is Mudd
mcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant future

Name: mike
mcdowell's Tacoma Gallery
Used 240s are cheaper than Tacoma's. Keep the taco and save for the 240.
Old 02-15-2012, 04:15 PM   #9
All go, No show
Davtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
Davtopgun's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoDaddy View Post
my buddy got rid of his 240 for an x-runner. that thing spins the tires no problem. he misses the 240 but loves the practicality of his tacoma.
x2

XRunner is the best of both worlds. If you want to run fast and drift, and yet still be capable of hauling stuff...XRunner!
Old 02-15-2012, 05:23 PM   #10

TROKITA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davtopgun View Post
x2

XRunner is the best of both worlds. If you want to run fast and drift, and yet still be capable of hauling stuff...XRunner!
x runners are cool but its not both of both worlds, you cant off road in an x runner
Old 02-15-2012, 05:31 PM   #11
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Save up for the 240 as a second vehicle. One of the guys at work has a 240 drift car. He is putting a 1JZ V8 in it now. There is a lot you can do with that platform.
Old 02-15-2012, 11:18 PM   #12
rbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant future

Name: Ron
rbeezy's Tacoma Gallery
rice rockets are dead
Old 02-16-2012, 03:21 AM   #13
Bam-Ba-Lam
Detective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Aerospace Ground Equipment Mechanic
Name: Jason
Detective_Dan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TROKITA View Post
x runners are cool but its not both of both worlds, you cant off road in an x runner
not so true lol. ive seen a vido on youtube of an XRunner goin through a mudhole with a 4wheeler in the bed. i cant post video because im at work but maybe somebody will do it for me?
Old 02-16-2012, 09:00 AM   #14
NUB
Tacovette is on a distinguished road

Navy: Retired
Name: Eddie
Tacovette's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Tacovette
Sorta need more info on this. I have both but my 240 is a S-13 with the KA still in it. Are you buyig one with the SR20 or are you doing later? If you get one with a SR20 already what did the person claim was done with it? Also if you are going to drift it I would recommend both. Parts will break. They are fun little cars.
Old 02-16-2012, 09:07 AM   #15
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Detective_Dan View Post
not so true lol. ive seen a vido on youtube of an XRunner goin through a mudhole with a 4wheeler in the bed. i cant post video because im at work but maybe somebody will do it for me?
here you go. http://youtu.be/KY7_YHZBhsc

i was wondering what it was like so i looked it up. really crapy video tho.
Old 02-16-2012, 09:08 AM   #16
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
ls series v8 240sx ftw.

as a second vehicle though.
Old 02-16-2012, 09:14 AM   #17
Taco Erik has much to be proud ofTaco Erik has much to be proud ofTaco Erik has much to be proud ofTaco Erik has much to be proud ofTaco Erik has much to be proud ofTaco Erik has much to be proud ofTaco Erik has much to be proud ofTaco Erik has much to be proud ofTaco Erik has much to be proud ofTaco Erik has much to be proud of

Name: Erik
Taco Erik's Tacoma Gallery
dumb ass question no offense
Old 02-16-2012, 09:16 AM   #18
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
save and get a 240!

if i did not have to worry about snow and towing i may have got an x runner.
Old 02-16-2012, 09:16 AM   #19
trd_eric is on a distinguished road
trd_eric's Tacoma Gallery
Judging by your sig pic taco
Old 02-16-2012, 09:31 AM   #20

TROKITA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacovette View Post
Sorta need more info on this. I have both but my 240 is a S-13 with the KA still in it. Are you buyig one with the SR20 or are you doing later? If you get one with a SR20 already what did the person claim was done with it? Also if you are going to drift it I would recommend both. Parts will break. They are fun little cars.
well i want an S-14 dont get me wrong i like the S13 models.. but i like the S-14 a little bit more, and more because there's hardly any around utah, there's alot of S-13's but they all look like shit... and for now i just want to get one even if it has a KA in it but who knows alot of ppl sell 240's here all fixed up, maybe when i have the cash and im ready to buy, someone might be selling there's with the SR20