Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Accepted To Clemson University!!!!

Old 02-15-2012, 03:00 PM   #1
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: National Guard: Infantry/ROTC Cadet
Name: Cam
ChamYota's Tacoma Gallery
Accepted To Clemson University!!!!

Just got my acceptance letter from Clemson in the mail yesterday and i am so freakin' stoked to be going to college! My parents were really proud of me and im ready to ship out to school in the Fall 2012 semester

Just though TW would like to know!

Time to buy some window stickers!!

Old 02-15-2012, 03:04 PM   #2
Trail Runner/Barefoot Beach Runner/Snow Skier
The Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: 94B/76Y Medical Honorable Discharge
Name: Raph, and I'm from Tampa, FL.
Location: Lakewood (Bear Creek), CO. I'm from Tampa. If I was from "Tampa Bay" I'd be a fish!
The Driver's Tacoma Gallery
CONGRATS!!!

Please keep the grades up and the whoring and drinking to a MINIMUM, and you'll be fine!

Undergrad, the best 6.5 years of my life!
Old 02-15-2012, 03:24 PM   #4
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Driver View Post
CONGRATS!!!

Please keep the grades up and the whoring and drinking to a MINIMUM, and you'll be fine!

Undergrad, the best 6.5 years of my life!
lol gonna be 5 for me.

congrats OP. What are you going to major in?
Old 02-15-2012, 03:24 PM   #5
Derp
Derpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
Derpy Derek's Tacoma Gallery
Congratulations man. You gotta love the feeling of getting accepted to the college of your choice.
Old 02-15-2012, 03:25 PM   #7
Joe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
Joe D's Tacoma Gallery
CONGRATS!!! Do well and have fun....
Old 02-15-2012, 03:27 PM   #8
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick904 View Post
college sucks.
you're doing it wrong
Old 02-15-2012, 03:30 PM   #9
Resident Fishing Expert
Maverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kameron
Maverick904's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve o 77 View Post
you're doing it wrong
been to two different schools. both suck ahahahah.

There is a very true and wise statement. When you go to college, there are 3 key factors, and you can only suceed in two at once. So choose wisely.

You either have fun and do good in school yet dont sleep,

have fun and sleep but fail in school.

or do good in school and sleep yet have no fun.

Take your pick sir.
Old 02-15-2012, 03:31 PM   #10
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve o 77 View Post
lol gonna be 5 for me.

congrats OP. What are you going to major in?

Im gonna major in Computer Science (B.A.)

Old 02-15-2012, 03:32 PM   #11
braaap

Quote:

There is a very true and wise statement. When you go to college, there are 3 key factors, and you can only suceed in two at once. So choose wisely.

or do good and school and sleep yet have no fun.

Take your pick sir.
I pretty much get zero sleep lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChamYota View Post
Im gonna major in Computer Science (B.A.)

Nice, good luck.
Old 02-15-2012, 03:33 PM   #12
AKA Crash Bandicoot

Quote:

or do good and school and sleep yet have no fun.

Take your pick sir.

i cant pick!
Old 02-15-2012, 03:53 PM   #13
Doc35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc35 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doc
Doc35's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChamYota View Post
Just got my acceptance letter from Clemson in the mail yesterday and i am so freakin' stoked to be going to college! My parents were really proud of me and im ready to ship out to school in the Fall 2012 semester

Just though TW would like to know!

Time to buy some window stickers!!

Congrats, be proud of your achievement. I wish you all the best.
Old 02-15-2012, 04:16 PM   #14
AKA Crash Bandicoot

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetiredFF View Post
Congrats, be proud of your achievement. I wish you all the best.

Thanks everyone! now i've got to work extra hours at work to make college spending money.

No more spending money for my Yota'
Old 02-15-2012, 04:19 PM   #15
Doc35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc35 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doc
Doc35's Tacoma Gallery
It will all be worth it, keep your eye on the prize. Sounds like you have both feet on the ground already, at your age I didn't have a clue.
Old 02-15-2012, 04:20 PM   #16
TacoSurf4x4 has much to be proud ofTacoSurf4x4 has much to be proud ofTacoSurf4x4 has much to be proud ofTacoSurf4x4 has much to be proud ofTacoSurf4x4 has much to be proud ofTacoSurf4x4 has much to be proud ofTacoSurf4x4 has much to be proud ofTacoSurf4x4 has much to be proud ofTacoSurf4x4 has much to be proud of
TacoSurf4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Congradufukinlations man! Have fun, do stupid shit, and try not to get arrested!!! Oh yea and study hard, but don't stress. You can always retake classes and remember... C's get degrees
Old 02-15-2012, 04:39 PM   #17
PkTaco is a glorious beacon of lightPkTaco is a glorious beacon of lightPkTaco is a glorious beacon of lightPkTaco is a glorious beacon of lightPkTaco is a glorious beacon of light
Name: David
PkTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats. Get stuff done in class and do crazy stupid shit all the rest of the time.
Old 02-15-2012, 04:42 PM   #18
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
i hear when you get arrested by Clemson PD, they serve you McDs for breakfast
Old 02-15-2012, 06:11 PM   #19
AKA Crash Bandicoot

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoSurf4x4 View Post
Congradufukinlations man! Have fun, do stupid shit, and try not to get arrested!!! Oh yea and study hard, but don't stress. You can always retake classes and remember... C's get degrees
Lol as fun as that sounds, i prefer A's and B's

Quote:
Originally Posted by PkTaco View Post
Congrats. Get stuff done in class and do crazy stupid shit all the rest of the time.
Thats what everyone is telling me. is there some hidden truth behind it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
i hear when you get arrested by Clemson PD, they serve you McDs for breakfast
that sounds horrible D= i no liek McDs
Old 02-15-2012, 06:13 PM   #20
MMazz365 has a brilliant futureMMazz365 has a brilliant futureMMazz365 has a brilliant futureMMazz365 has a brilliant futureMMazz365 has a brilliant futureMMazz365 has a brilliant futureMMazz365 has a brilliant futureMMazz365 has a brilliant futureMMazz365 has a brilliant futureMMazz365 has a brilliant futureMMazz365 has a brilliant future
EMS:
Name: Michael
MMazz365's Tacoma Gallery
my buddy goes there, good party school..... TONS of HOTTTT girls lmao