Any locals from Islands?

Old 07-11-2007, 12:23 AM   #1
jagwar is on a distinguished road

jagwar's Tacoma Gallery
Any locals from Islands?

Anyone from Hawaii?
Old 07-11-2007, 05:51 AM   #2
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
I'm from South Carolina, thats pretty close i think... but i dunno, us hillbillies don't own globes....
Old 07-11-2007, 06:18 AM   #3
surfponto is on a distinguished road
surfponto's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jagwar View Post
Anyone from Hawaii?
Lived on Kauai for 4 years back in 1990 and my son was born there.
Now in North County San Diego

Drove an 85 4Runner whlile I was living over there.
Old 07-11-2007, 09:09 AM   #4
Ultimate Member
SLOTaco is a splendid one to beholdSLOTaco is a splendid one to beholdSLOTaco is a splendid one to beholdSLOTaco is a splendid one to beholdSLOTaco is a splendid one to beholdSLOTaco is a splendid one to beholdSLOTaco is a splendid one to behold

SLOTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Not from Hawaii, but going to Oahu in September. My fiance and I are going to Honolulu for a week in early Sept, Wish the rental car companies would carry Tacos but I think I'm getting a Kia or something else lame. Any suggestions on cool places to visit while on Oahu. Ive been twice before but would like a locals idea on where to go.
Old 07-11-2007, 08:09 PM   #5
Weasel is on a distinguished road
Weasel's Tacoma Gallery
I'm living on Guam right now. This place doesn't even come close to Hawaii.
Old 07-12-2007, 06:59 AM   #6
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLOTaco View Post
Not from Hawaii, but going to Oahu in September. My fiance and I are going to Honolulu for a week in early Sept, Wish the rental car companies would carry Tacos but I think I'm getting a Kia or something else lame. Any suggestions on cool places to visit while on Oahu. Ive been twice before but would like a locals idea on where to go.
Hey man, dont bash crappy little rental cars. you can drive it like you stole it... and thats fun no matter what kind of pos your driving. Me and my friends have never once returned a rental car with a working parking break
Old 11-01-2011, 11:18 PM   #8
Senior NEWBIE
Tigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Isaac
Tigahshark's Tacoma Gallery
Hawaii here, Hilo to be exact!
Old 11-01-2011, 11:20 PM   #9
Turning the knob from H2 to H4/L4
Poke Tako is a name known to allPoke Tako is a name known to allPoke Tako is a name known to allPoke Tako is a name known to allPoke Tako is a name known to allPoke Tako is a name known to all

Poke Tako's Tacoma Gallery
Hawaiian local here, born and raised.
Old 11-01-2011, 11:24 PM   #11
Street glide or die
yotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
yotamikez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nd View Post
I'm from South Carolina, thats pretty close i think... but i dunno, us hillbillies don't own globes....
Fl here think I'm in the same area as yall
Old 11-01-2011, 11:25 PM   #13
Senior NEWBIE
Tigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Old 11-01-2011, 11:28 PM   #14
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
I'm from an Island
Holy Thread revival! 3 years!
Old 11-01-2011, 11:32 PM   #16
BornHi is on a distinguished road

Name: TJ
BornHi's Tacoma Gallery
Kauai?
Old 11-01-2011, 11:42 PM   #18
Senior NEWBIE