Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Valentines Day

Old 02-16-2012, 08:09 AM   #1
Taco Erik has much to be proud ofTaco Erik has much to be proud ofTaco Erik has much to be proud ofTaco Erik has much to be proud ofTaco Erik has much to be proud ofTaco Erik has much to be proud ofTaco Erik has much to be proud ofTaco Erik has much to be proud ofTaco Erik has much to be proud ofTaco Erik has much to be proud of

Name: Erik
Taco Erik's Tacoma Gallery
Valentines Day

so just wanted to let everyone know my valentines day was amazing! my girlfriend proposed to me after we both got off work i was not expecting it. of coarse i said yes and im super happy! i feel bad cuz all i got her was some flowers and chocolates and a dvd she would like. she totaly blew me out of the water haha. hope everyone else had a good one.
Old 02-16-2012, 08:10 AM   #2
Stubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
Stubbs95tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco Erik View Post
so just wanted to let everyone know my valentines day was amazing! my girlfriend proposed to me after we both got off work i was not expecting it. of coarse i said yes and im super happy! i feel bad cuz all i got her was some flowers and chocolates and a dvd she would like. she totaly blew me out of the water haha. hope everyone else had a good one.

She asked you??
Old 02-16-2012, 08:11 AM   #3
Hot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Pat
Hot Tamale's Tacoma Gallery
Congratulations! That's cool!
Old 02-16-2012, 08:24 AM   #5
Taco Erik has much to be proud ofTaco Erik has much to be proud ofTaco Erik has much to be proud ofTaco Erik has much to be proud ofTaco Erik has much to be proud ofTaco Erik has much to be proud ofTaco Erik has much to be proud ofTaco Erik has much to be proud ofTaco Erik has much to be proud ofTaco Erik has much to be proud of

yeah she asked me! i was surprised. she went to breakfast with the rents and asked them first too i had no idea untill she finally asked then told me everything my brother and parents knew for a few weeks.
Old 02-16-2012, 08:26 AM   #6
gooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
Name: Kyle
gooch14's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats, all I got my wife was a pair of long stemmed testicles.
Old 02-16-2012, 08:28 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by gooch14 View Post
Congrats, all I got my wife was a pair of long stemmed testicles.
haha nice we decided to have a long engagement because we are both still young and in college so we want to get done with schooling and be financially sound before we go any further
Old 02-16-2012, 08:54 AM   #9
krap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
krap22's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
haha nice we decided to have a long engagement because we are both still young and in college so we want to get done with schooling and be financially sound before we go any further

congratulations, do you have to buy her a ring now? or do you have to wear the engagement ring?
Old 02-16-2012, 08:57 AM   #10
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jgwheeler17's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by krap22 View Post
congratulations, do you have to buy her a ring now? or do you have to wear the engagement ring?

kind of my question too.
Old 02-16-2012, 09:03 AM   #12
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jgwheeler17's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremy_283 View Post
Did she go to Jareds?
BAHAHAHA!!
Old 02-16-2012, 09:05 AM   #14
She's got the jimmy legs
Toyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Toyotacrawler's Tacoma Gallery
HAHA, They make the ideal ideal cut diamond I hear..

Congratulations man!
Old 02-16-2012, 09:05 AM   #15

no not jarods dont matter where it was its that she thinks im good enough to be with forever(but it was zales) she got me a tungsten carbide with carbon fiber in the middle its bad ass!! and she is very simple and says she doesnt need one at all but she deserves one so i am going to get her one anyways. she likes to go offroading and camping and fishing with me so i say shes pretty much perfect and she hates fords and dodges too!!
Old 02-16-2012, 09:05 AM   #16
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Did she go to Jareds?
Hahahahah! Nice one.
Old 02-16-2012, 09:06 AM   #18

Quote:
Did she go to Jareds?
Jared doesnt know what hes talkin about haha
Old 02-16-2012, 09:09 AM   #20
krap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
krap22's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
no not jarods dont matter where it was its that she thinks im good enough to be with forever(but it was zales) she got me a tungsten carbide with carbon fiber in the middle its bad ass!! and she is very simple and says she doesnt need one at all but she deserves one so i am going to get her one anyways. she likes to go offroading and camping and fishing with me so i say shes pretty much perfect and she hates fords and dodges too!!

Sounds like a great girl. Congratulations. If you have to wear a ring, i think she does too.