LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Donate to a good cause

Old 02-16-2012, 08:50 PM   #1
LARGE Member
BLUVVV has a spectacular aura aboutBLUVVV has a spectacular aura aboutBLUVVV has a spectacular aura about

Name: Bryce
BLUVVV's Tacoma Gallery
Donate to a good cause

Hey All, I work for the Boys and Girls Club of Greater San Diego located at an inner city middle school. I run a FREE before and after school program available to every student at the school. We are trying to have a Jump Rope Day to bring back fitness through fun to the kids. Our overall goal is to raise $300 so every student who participates will receive a shirt and jump rope! All the proceeds will go to the kids!

I have seen many times the TW community join in and help out for a good cause. I know its not everyone's thing, and I hate people trying to pity others into donating, but if you can and want, you can help brighten these kids day! I know for a fact they will truly appreciate it. I am fortunate enough to help make a difference everyday, and am grateful for it.

If we can get some $ donated I will post all the pics of the event here on TW, and will have the kids make thank you cards for all who donate!

Thanks for your time, here is the secure link if you are interested in donating or want to learn any more about the event:

http://www.active.com/donate/littlejumps/Blovejoy