Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Whats the Longest you've gone without taking a shower/bath?

Old 02-17-2012, 10:02 AM   #1
battleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant future

Army: 11 Bang Bang Squad leader, 25th ID, with 4 vacations to the exotic lands of the middle east.
Name: David
battleyota's Tacoma Gallery
Whats the Longest you've gone without taking a shower/bath?

Ya kinda random, but we are all guys...errr, and some of us are Ladies too. (ya'll can put your input also)

Was wondering how long you've gone with out showering your taking a bath. I will allow a "Baby whipe shower" in your stories.

Since I started this crazyness I'll add my 2cent in.

Longest I've gone was about 23 days. was Out doing military training at NTC (National Training Center) In the deserts of California. Tell ya what that shit SUCKED, and that first shower after I got back was AMAZING!!!!!
Old 02-17-2012, 10:04 AM   #2
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
9 days in the dunes, i sleep in tents haha.

edit: long hair, 9 days of no showering while wearing helmets and nasty riding clothes the entire time. while sweating myself to death. it sucked
Old 02-17-2012, 10:06 AM   #3
Resident Lurker
JEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shed
JEP's Tacoma Gallery
Not impressive by the sounds of things, but I went 6 days while hiking the Appilacian trail.
Old 02-17-2012, 10:06 AM   #4
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colby
Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
We rafted the entire grand canyon, 13 days.. I guess getting hit with water from the rapids was kinda a bath..
Old 02-17-2012, 10:07 AM   #5
"Pick up some speed.. You'll make it."
BuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Battalion, 1st Marines
Name: Chaz
BuzzardsGottaEat's Tacoma Gallery
7 months in 100+ degrees without a real one, unless you count running stinky nasty well water over you or carving out gritty sand with baby wipes. I will NEVER take a warm shower for granted. . .
Old 02-17-2012, 10:10 AM   #6
TacoG91 is on a distinguished road

Army:
TacoG91's Tacoma Gallery
3 weeks stuck in the mountains of colorado attempting fire missions at -20 degrees... fml
Old 02-17-2012, 10:12 AM   #7
battleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant future

Army: 11 Bang Bang Squad leader, 25th ID, with 4 vacations to the exotic lands of the middle east.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuzzardsGottaEat View Post
7 months in 100+ degrees without a real one, unless you count running stinky nasty well water over you or carving out gritty sand with baby wipes. I will NEVER take a warm shower for granted. . .
eeehhhh....kinda counts as a bath....was there soap or some kind of cleaning substance lol
Old 02-17-2012, 10:16 AM   #8
"Pick up some speed.. You'll make it."
BuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Battalion, 1st Marines
Name: Chaz
BuzzardsGottaEat's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by battleyota View Post
eeehhhh....kinda counts as a bath....was there soap or some kind of cleaning substance lol
Afghanistan bro, well water literally smells like feces where I was. We were way down south in helmand province, started in garmsir and pushed em south. No showers, no internet, sat phone once every few months for ten minutes before it died and I will say again, well water = diseased feces water haha sucked hard core living in dirt walls.
Old 02-17-2012, 10:17 AM   #9
doing my thing.
kcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to behold

Firefighter: Hotshot
Name: Marco
kcbmx's Tacoma Gallery
14 days on a wildfire, pants were literally standing up on their own by day 9 lol.
Old 02-17-2012, 10:20 AM   #10
HAVOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedHAVOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedHAVOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedHAVOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedHAVOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedHAVOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedHAVOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedHAVOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedHAVOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedHAVOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedHAVOC is one of the sharper tools in the shed
HAVOC's Tacoma Gallery
3 days. Yes, I'm a wuss.
Old 02-17-2012, 10:26 AM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuzzardsGottaEat View Post
Afghanistan bro, well water literally smells like feces where I was. We were way down south in helmand province, started in garmsir and pushed em south. No showers, no internet, sat phone once every few months for ten minutes before it died and I will say again, well water = diseased feces water haha sucked hard core living in dirt walls.
Oh no doubt that it sucked...I've had to clean with stagnate water on one of my deployments. after I washed the dirt and grime off with shitty water, i then did a baby whipe shower...but I didn't count that experience. Cause it wasn't a continous straight period with out "washing yourself"
***Not trying to have a "whose got the bigger dick" contest here just some friendly stories of
Old 02-17-2012, 10:28 AM   #12
Focaljet.com <-- My CURRENT home
iDrew will become famous soon enough

Name: Andrew
iDrew's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to iDrew
Yeah.... the longest I've gone without a shower is 24 hours. I can't stand not showering.. No homo!
Old 02-17-2012, 10:32 AM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcbmx View Post
14 days on a wildfire, pants were literally standing up on their own by day 9 lol.

Not to mention you probally smelled like smoke...that shit sticks in your clothes for weeks, and your skin. lol
Old 02-17-2012, 10:32 AM   #15
Resident Jackass
Krazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT - Alberta Health Services - Olds
Name: Power Serge
Krazie Sj's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by battleyota View Post
Not to mention you probally smelled like smoke...that shit sticks in your clothes for weeks, and your skin. lol
And your hair...I found it was my hair that took to the smoke the most.
Old 02-17-2012, 10:33 AM   #16
Eagle Mapper is on a distinguished road

Eagle Mapper's Tacoma Gallery
25 Days on the Grand Canyon. But that doesn't mean I was not getting wet daily from the rapids. The first shower back was great .
Old 02-17-2012, 10:33 AM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEP View Post
Not impressive by the sounds of things, but I went 6 days while hiking the Appilacian trail.
I've always wanted to hike the Appilacian trail.
Old 02-17-2012, 10:41 AM   #19
facemob is one of the sharper tools in the shedfacemob is one of the sharper tools in the shedfacemob is one of the sharper tools in the shedfacemob is one of the sharper tools in the shedfacemob is one of the sharper tools in the shedfacemob is one of the sharper tools in the shedfacemob is one of the sharper tools in the shedfacemob is one of the sharper tools in the shedfacemob is one of the sharper tools in the shedfacemob is one of the sharper tools in the shedfacemob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chase
facemob's Tacoma Gallery
ill get in on this. i went the whole summer with out a shower about 2 years ago. so 3 months. maybe im cheating though because i swam in the ocean and pools a few times a week. and i was still getting love from ladies, so i must not have smelled that bad.

typically ill go a week or 2 without showering
Old 02-17-2012, 11:07 AM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by facemob View Post
ill get in on this. i went the whole summer with out a shower about 2 years ago. so 3 months. maybe im cheating though because i swam in the ocean and pools a few times a week. and i was still getting love from ladies, so i must not have smelled that bad.

typically ill go a week or 2 without showering
Sounds Awesome,
You must have smelled like that new cologne I think its called "Ocean Pool"