Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Exams

Old 12-07-2008, 06:30 PM   #1
Carolina Alliance
tarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
tarheelfan_08's Tacoma Gallery
Exams

Ok everyone I have exams coming up so im going to have to study a lot...which means I may not be on here as much over the next few weeks(but i will be here to break the record)!!
Old 12-07-2008, 06:36 PM   #2
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
good luck on them exams man!!
Old 12-07-2008, 06:37 PM   #3
come on fhqwhgads
pittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
I have one more week of classes, then it's finals week. Two on thursday, one on friday.

Good luck man, and same to all other students that have finals coming up!
Old 12-07-2008, 06:39 PM   #4
Carolina Alliance
tarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
tarheelfan_08's Tacoma Gallery
yea same for me! 2 on Wednesday and 2 on Friday of next week! This week is a lot of studying!!!
Old 12-07-2008, 06:44 PM   #5
-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
-TRDMAN-'s Tacoma Gallery
same!!! gotta love college!!!! NOT! lol
Old 12-07-2008, 06:50 PM   #7
Tacoma02TRD is a jewel in the roughTacoma02TRD is a jewel in the roughTacoma02TRD is a jewel in the rough

Tacoma02TRD's Tacoma Gallery
I feel your pain. I have my first final tomorrow, then one on Tuesday and then I'll be done on Wednesday after my 2 finals. Then my Christmas break will start!!!
Old 12-07-2008, 06:56 PM   #8
come on fhqwhgads
pittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by -TRDMAN- View Post
same!!! gotta love college!!!! NOT! lol
Definitely need the three weeks off in between semesters man. This semester has sucked for breaks. 15 weeks of classes and then we get a break. Garbage!
Old 12-07-2008, 07:01 PM   #9
-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by pittim View Post
Definitely need the three weeks off in between semesters man. This semester has sucked for breaks. 15 weeks of classes and then we get a break. Garbage!
yep we get more breaks here that you guys.... mark was bitching(the kid in your on class.)
Old 12-07-2008, 07:09 PM   #11
come on fhqwhgads

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
yep we get more breaks here that you guys.... mark was bitching(the kid in your on class.)
Damn you!

I just looked at the UP calendar that I guess we follow, we had the week for thanksgiving off and then labor day. That's it for the whole semester.

At least spring break is pretty much right in the middle of the spring semester..
Old 12-07-2008, 07:12 PM   #13

how do you like all that lake effect snow??? i live in clarion(between pitts and erie) i know all about it...
Old 12-07-2008, 07:25 PM   #14
come on fhqwhgads

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
how do you like all that lake effect snow??? i live in clarion(between pitts and erie) i know all about it...
I was watching the news, and we've already gotten 44" of snow...

I don't really mind the snow. Plus it's fun to drive around in snowy parking lots!
Old 12-07-2008, 07:30 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by pittim View Post
I was watching the news, and we've already gotten 44" of snow...

I don't really mind the snow. Plus it's fun to drive around in snowy parking lots!
Hell yeah!!!! until someone hits you!!!!
Old 12-07-2008, 08:30 PM   #16
IgnoringChrisWatchingEdLi veVicariouslyThroughMJP2
TacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
TacoNut's Tacoma Gallery
i think mine are in like 2 weeks....
I try not to stress too much
Old 12-07-2008, 09:02 PM   #17
come on fhqwhgads

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Hell yeah!!!! until someone hits you!!!!
I go out late at night when there is no traffic. If your buddy Mark has a vehicle here, tell him that Knowledge Park can be damn fun in the snow!
Old 12-07-2008, 09:09 PM   #19
hell yes i love my truck
MsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Samantha
MsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
my first final is a week from tomorrow. really stressed. and i have a huge portfolio due in english and if i don't get an A on it i don't pass the class. fuck.
Old 12-07-2008, 09:12 PM   #20
come on fhqwhgads

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsTrd View Post
my first final is a week from tomorrow. really stressed. and i have a huge portfolio due in english and if i don't get an A on it i don't pass the class. fuck.
You're a senior in high school I thought. Just get your diploma and you're fine.