Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Gym Teacher Arrested On Suspicion Of Having Sex With 17-Year-Old

Old 02-17-2012, 08:08 PM   #2
Resident Fishing Expert
Maverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kameron
Maverick904's Tacoma Gallery
Did u even read the article nate lol. the entire situation was consensual. The only kicker was that she was in a position of trust.

It started when he was 17 and carried on until he was 18. If they started when he was 18 it would be completely legal. but since he was 17, even tho he can have consensual sex, the fact that she was a teacher made it illegal.
Old 02-17-2012, 08:12 PM   #3
Resident Fishing Expert
Maverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

yeah, but it wasnt molestation, the kid admitted to it being consensual and a 17 year old dude knows what the fuck is going on in a situation like this ahah. I belive the charge here would be statutory rape IIRC? (says sexual assault on a child. pretty much same thing)

Props to him, but if she was smart she would have waited those few months ahahah.
Old 02-17-2012, 08:15 PM   #5
Resident Fishing Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
teachers are getting hotter?
Yep.
Old 02-17-2012, 11:37 PM   #8
Lest We Forget
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by fletch aka View Post
I feel ripped off, I want to go back to high school. Is this what they do now to keep kids in school?
That's what I was thinking
Old 02-18-2012, 12:07 AM   #9
First I derp.. then I herp
mntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Aaron
mntbiker2008's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
That's what I was thinking
me too
Old 02-19-2012, 07:47 AM   #10
kimo will become famous soon enough

Name: Darin
kimo's Tacoma Gallery
A little after school tutoring perhaps. Lucky kid !
Old 02-19-2012, 07:53 AM   #11
jackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jackhart's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimo View Post
A little after school tutoring perhaps. Lucky kid !
and they refer to him in the article as the "victim." yeah, right.
Old 02-19-2012, 07:59 AM   #12
kimo will become famous soon enough

Name: Darin
kimo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackhart View Post
Ya, I bet every boy in her class was sportin wood !
Old 02-20-2012, 09:21 AM   #13
Christ-a-licious
Battle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 15-6'rs
Name: Korben
Battle Pope's Tacoma Gallery
pointy elbows, do not want
Old 02-20-2012, 09:47 AM   #14
Trail Runner/Barefoot Beach Runner/Snow Skier
The Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: 94B/76Y Medical Honorable Discharge
Name: Raph, and I'm from Tampa, FL.
Location: Lakewood (Bear Creek), CO. I'm from Tampa. If I was from "Tampa Bay" I'd be a fish!
The Driver's Tacoma Gallery
I read and re-read the story... They never mention that it was a "he". Back home in Tampa (capital of hot teachers doing students) we had a REALLY hot married hs basketball coach/teacher doing one of her athletes, an underage girl!

Just google "Tampa teacher having sex with student" and you'll get the phone book...
Old 02-20-2012, 09:54 AM   #15
I have a problem for your solution…
Snowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
Snowman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Driver View Post
I read and re-read the story... They never mention that it was a "he". Back home in Tampa (capital of hot teachers doing students) we had a REALLY hot married hs basketball coach/teacher doing one of her athletes, an underage girl!

Just google "Tampa teacher having sex with student" and you'll get the phone book...
I noticed that too. Does it really matter tho? Most people think its cool if it's a guy "victim" but it's not okay if it's a female.
Old 02-20-2012, 10:52 AM   #16
penguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
penguins_cc's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to penguins_cc
When I was 17, I probably would've even gone for it if I was in the same shoes and the gym teacher was not attractive.
Old 02-20-2012, 10:59 AM   #17
PkTaco is a glorious beacon of lightPkTaco is a glorious beacon of lightPkTaco is a glorious beacon of lightPkTaco is a glorious beacon of lightPkTaco is a glorious beacon of light
Name: David
PkTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Even if the 'vic' was 18 it still violates the teachers contract that they sign with the school thus still making it a fireable offense.

Granted if I was 18 I'd have done it.
Old 02-20-2012, 07:43 PM   #19
Trail Runner/Barefoot Beach Runner/Snow Skier
The Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: 94B/76Y Medical Honorable Discharge
Name: Raph, and I'm from Tampa, FL.
Location: Lakewood (Bear Creek), CO. I'm from Tampa. If I was from "Tampa Bay" I'd be a fish!
The Driver's Tacoma Gallery
So she ain't the hottest thing ever, but good looking enough that she could find a man rather easily. I just don't get it!

Lucky kid for sure though! HS bathroom, man the things I missed on by attending HS in the 90's!
Old 02-21-2012, 10:19 AM   #20
Joe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
Joe D's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackhart View Post
IMO, she's really not hot but that has nothing to do with it...I'd be the victim at least daily....