Notices

Paid off credit cards!!

Old 02-18-2012, 11:55 AM   #1
schwegs89 is on a distinguished road

Army: PFC 114th Infantry Charlie Company
Name: Adam
schwegs89's Tacoma Gallery
Paid off credit cards!!

Hey guys anyone just pay off their debt and feel amazing? I just paid off all of my credit card and chopped all but one up!! Got myself in a hole the past 2 years and I'm only 21 but now I'm debt free. All I have is my new 2012 Tacoma my insurance for it (only 100 a month full coverage gotta love USAA) and my phone bill!! Started up a savings with my fiance and in 3 years I'll have my BA and were buying a house!! Man it feels so good to be debt free. I will never rack up credit card debt again!!! So has anyone in here paid off there CC and feel amazing?!
Old 02-18-2012, 12:20 PM   #2
Trail Runner/Barefoot Beach Runner/Snow Skier
The Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: 94B/76Y Medical Honorable Discharge
Name: Raph, and I'm from Tampa, FL.
Location: Lakewood (Bear Creek), CO. I'm from Tampa. If I was from "Tampa Bay" I'd be a fish!
The Driver's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats, excellent achievement!

After been unemployed for 27 months, I have already been employed for 16. I'm on my way!
Old 02-18-2012, 12:29 PM   #4
Hot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Pat
Hot Tamale's Tacoma Gallery
Congratulations!
Old 02-18-2012, 12:34 PM   #6
01TacoBuz has a brilliant future01TacoBuz has a brilliant future01TacoBuz has a brilliant future01TacoBuz has a brilliant future01TacoBuz has a brilliant future01TacoBuz has a brilliant future01TacoBuz has a brilliant future01TacoBuz has a brilliant future01TacoBuz has a brilliant future01TacoBuz has a brilliant future01TacoBuz has a brilliant future

01TacoBuz's Tacoma Gallery
Grats, it is a good feeling for sure
I paid mine off 18 years ago and never want to see another one
Old 02-18-2012, 04:46 PM   #7
schwegs89 is on a distinguished road

Army: PFC 114th Infantry Charlie Company
Name: Adam
schwegs89's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks guys!!! Yea it was hard staying strapped to pay them off but I hardly went out and drank with my buddies and saved on minor things and I was able to do it now I can go out once and a while and not worry about anything. In 3 years my fiance will have her BA in nursing and has a job set up for her already making 70k and I'm in the guard so with that my school is free and hopefully I'll become a local police officer by next Jan and we can have a good life I explained we do not need top of the line cars or a huge house I love ranchers and a nice rancher with a finished basement and 10 acres of land is my dream house which can be achieved with our income and we can afford 2 children and live very comfortable. A great documentary is called Maxed Out makes me never want to get or use another credit card or fall into bank schemes on refinancing houses and etc. I think for 21 yo I have a good head on my shoulders and know for darn sure I'm the most mature out of my friends. I love them but all they do is drink or smoke every night n day all I want is to work, school, gym, call of duty , and relax lol. You guys are great and this forum is great we can relate to each other and be helpful to one another also!
Old 02-18-2012, 04:50 PM   #8
acmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
acmair's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats dude! I just activated my first cc a few days ago lol

And thank you for your service
Old 02-18-2012, 04:50 PM   #9
Kenny Fuckin Powers
jtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
jtav2002's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats and good luck staying debt free. Doesn't take much to dig yourself a hole.
Old 02-18-2012, 05:00 PM   #10
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
I paid mine off after a long battle..I keep them all paid off, try to keep the one under $500, and I'll pay it off every month..It usually dosent get above $200 tho. I'm trying to save more tho, unsure of where my job will be in a few years..I'm trying to use my debit card for everything right now, dont really have any big purchases comming up, so I dont feel guilty spending 30$ lol.
Old 02-18-2012, 05:11 PM   #11
Superx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joey
Superx2's Tacoma Gallery
congrats! i myself do not have anymore credit cards, nor do i want any. when i was younger 19 or 20 i had one that i wasnt responsible to have. got it all paid off and now i am in debt by only a few loans.

damb good feeling getting shit paid off! you better go celibrate tonight... to ya!
Old 02-18-2012, 05:16 PM   #12
Somebody call for a Wambulance?
Mitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Mitch
Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats. I religously pay mine off every month. My dad always told me to never buy anything I couldn't afford right now. So that's what I live by
Old 02-18-2012, 05:22 PM   #13
davidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: David
davidpick's Tacoma Gallery
congrats man! that is an excellent feeling! keep on top of it and budget some money for truck mods!
Old 02-18-2012, 05:50 PM   #14
Easily Replaceable Member
elmo7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedelmo7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedelmo7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedelmo7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedelmo7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedelmo7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedelmo7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedelmo7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedelmo7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedelmo7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedelmo7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
elmo7's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome OP! That cc interest rate will rob you all the way to the poor house. Banks love minimum payments. Being debt free is great!
Old 02-18-2012, 05:52 PM   #15
Easily Replaceable Member
elmo7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedelmo7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedelmo7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedelmo7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedelmo7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedelmo7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedelmo7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedelmo7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedelmo7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedelmo7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedelmo7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
elmo7's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
Congrats. I religously pay mine off every month. My dad always told me to never buy anything I couldn't afford right now. So that's what I live by
Same here. I have my two credit cards on full draft, so they pull the money for the entire bill each month. That keeps me in check. No interest, no annual fee. I get cash back bonus on each, so they pay me to use them!
Old 02-18-2012, 06:08 PM   #16
Señorita Member
bethes is one of the sharper tools in the shedbethes is one of the sharper tools in the shedbethes is one of the sharper tools in the shedbethes is one of the sharper tools in the shedbethes is one of the sharper tools in the shedbethes is one of the sharper tools in the shedbethes is one of the sharper tools in the shedbethes is one of the sharper tools in the shedbethes is one of the sharper tools in the shedbethes is one of the sharper tools in the shedbethes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Beth
bethes's Tacoma Gallery
Congratulations! That's a great feeling.

My parents always told me to treat a cc purchase like any other, if I didn't have the money to pay for it I shouldn't buy it. Totally ignored that, and I'm paying for it now. But little by little I'm getting it done. I'm up for a promotion at work in the next couple months, and I think I'll put the raise nearly exclusively toward credit cards. And then... Student loans. Lol it might never end.
Old 02-18-2012, 06:29 PM   #17
1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
1bad10tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Paid mine off about 6 months ago.I owe $150 on one now but i have that in my pocket right now. Its a good feeling.
Old 02-18-2012, 08:29 PM   #18
RAT Products
isu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
isu2014's Tacoma Gallery
Screw credit cards. I'm never gonna buy things I can't afford to pay cash with. I'll sell an eyeball to nigeria first.